over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can too much sodium cause cramping?

BlueShocker

Registered
Newbies
Trying to find the source of my cramping, as it’s gotten very bad. Typically in my biceps and delts. Rather than getting pumps, I am getting very bad cramps and feel flat and am trying to figure out why.

I am on 800 test, 300 deca, 400 mast.

Water intake is as follows:

25oz in the morning with a large black coffee

Around half a gallon drank throughout the day before training, with perhaps another coffee to get through the work day

Pre workout mixed with another 25oz water

30-40oz intra workout

Typically then I’ll drink by feel for the rest of the evening so I am not peeing all through the night. I get plenty of potassium from fruits and veggies, and more water intake from oats/cream of rice etc.

I also take magnesium in the morning and evening, 300mg glycinate. Taurine hasn’t made a difference.

Sodium is around 7-9k a day. I do 1/4tsp in my morning drink, add another 1/4tsp to my half gallon, and also add 1/4tsp to my preworkout and intra drink. I add 1/4tsp as well to all my meals. Not sure if the issue is needing to up my water?

7-9g of sodium is a rough estimate, I try to be relatively consistent. I have never actually plugged it in, but I try to add the same to each meal.

Certain steroids do it to me. Trying Superdrol for the first time. Shit got me fucked up. My lats locked up in a meeting the other day and I had to leave. Lol

Certain steroids do it to me. Trying Superdrol for the first time. Shit got me fucked up. My lats locked up in a meeting the other day and I had to leave. Lol
Right, but I’d expect to at least feel full and pumped too. However, I feel flat and weak whenever this acts up.

Trying to find the source of my cramping, as it’s gotten very bad. Typically in my biceps and delts. Rather than getting pumps, I am getting very bad cramps and feel flat and am trying to figure out why.

I am on 800 test, 300 deca, 400 mast.

Water intake is as follows:

25oz in the morning with a large black coffee

Around half a gallon drank throughout the day before training, with perhaps another coffee to get through the work day

Pre workout mixed with another 25oz water

30-40oz intra workout

Typically then I’ll drink by feel for the rest of the evening so I am not peeing all through the night. I get plenty of potassium from fruits and veggies, and more water intake from oats/cream of rice etc.

I also take magnesium in the morning and evening, 300mg glycinate. Taurine hasn’t made a difference.

Sodium is around 7-9k a day. I do 1/4tsp in my morning drink, add another 1/4tsp to my half gallon, and also add 1/4tsp to my preworkout and intra drink. I add 1/4tsp as well to all my meals. Not sure if the issue is needing to up my water?
I’d try adding a trace mineral product in. Need to keep minerals balanced in the body.

Also try increasing the taurine to a few grams per day.

I’d try adding a trace mineral product in. Need to keep minerals balanced in the body.

Also try increasing the taurine to a few grams per day.
I tried from 1-6g for taurine. None seemed to help.

Should I up the magnesium? What other minerals do you mean? My diet is already very high in potassium

I tried from 1-6g for taurine. None seemed to help.

Should I up the magnesium? What other minerals do you mean? My diet is already very high in potassium
You could up the magnesium absolutely. In Glycinate form it shouldn’t cause GI issues. I take 600-800mg daily.

Trace minerals is a company and group of minerals- magnesium, chloride, sodium and potassium. This is the combo I’d take to try and balance pH.

Some usually add boron, sulfate and lithium under them. Which can have benefits especially boron.

Are you eating enough fats?

electrolytes*
Oh I said what I meant. But yes you do want to keep “electrolytes” balanced which is done with minerals. LOL

Instead of splitting your magnesium dose, try a single dose of 400mg. I prefer evening, before bed.

You could always try adding in Lite-Salt with your meals, which has sodium, potassium and magnesium. It's dirt cheap.

Water and enough carbs?

Primo made me cramp and so did Tren

I wonder why?

Same diet on just test or masteron or anavar doesn't do that to me

I’ve found that crashed/low estrogen makes me cramp. It’s at least in part due to that when it’s happened to me

Masteron for me = tight dry muscles that feel on the verge of injury and can't train, never again. Turinabol can be bad above 50mg and anavar can get very bad above 75mg in regard to cramps. Tren middle of the range. Equipoise, nandrolone, no problems.

If its JUST the shoulders and biceps i would try streching or massage. I doesnt have to be related to drugs, minerals or food. I could also be in the specific muscle..
My calfs used to cramp up before, i was taking taurine and ZMA on a daily basis and it didnt go away until i startet streching them every morning, 15sec on each was enough.
Just trying to go by your problem from a different angle here.

When I was getting some cramps on Clenbuterol, my coach recommended diet tonic water with quinine 8-12oz. It helped dramatically at the time!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131