advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Face puffiness from too much DHT derivatives?

Just fucked a 'fattie' . of course after the two of us sitting in my garage taking huge rips from a bong. 3grams of a sativa. So a bit wired. I swear these fatties can take dick and have some gushy wet pussy.
The 2nd fattie for me this year. Anyway I'll spare the details . I have been pinning 50mg tren base on Saturdays. So not sure if thats been giving me tren goggles. I know I completely overlooked the loose skin(she goes to my gym and has lost weight). Didn't turn me off. I just know that pussy was fire.
How's the tren base? Been thinking about giving it a shot

Big girls don’t know when they gonna get it again. So when they do, they PUT IT ON YOU!!!! And there vagg is ripe with juice!!! Just something I’ve heard….. 😉

Cage
re: pugent

so i went out last night.. started talking to some female... she looked good and all.. only thing that threw me off was her breath was HORRID.
i dont drink alcohol, but i offered to buy her something just with the hope that the alcohol would kill that breath funk.
it didnt.
i mean the funk was so bad it was making me nauseous.. so i said, "hey i need to go to the bathroom.. be right back"
so i bailed, went to my car and went home.
i'm then driving home, then i catch a whiff of the faint smell of her funk.. must have got on my face with her spittle hitting my face(in a club its hard not to spit on someone. youre talking up close, etc).
so i get home.. shower and later up my face with all types of anti-bacterial soap.. get out then wipe my face, shoulder, neck with after shave, 90% IPA... the whole kitchen sink so i dont keep the funk on my
face and getting some on my bed covers and pillows.
her breath literally smelled like shit.. really really bad.
now when i picture this lady in my head, i instantly get nauseous..

re: pugent

so i went out last night.. started talking to some female... she looked good and all.. only thing that threw me off was her breath was HORRID.
i dont drink alcohol, but i offered to buy her something just with the hope that the alcohol would kill that breath funk.
it didnt.
i mean the funk was so bad it was making me nauseous.. so i said, "hey i need to go to the bathroom.. be right back"
so i bailed, went to my car and went home.
i'm then driving home, then i catch a whiff of the faint smell of her funk.. must have got on my face with her spittle hitting my face(in a club its hard not to spit on someone. youre talking up close, etc).
so i get home.. shower and later up my face with all types of anti-bacterial soap.. get out then wipe my face, shoulder, neck with after shave, 90% IPA... the whole kitchen sink so i dont keep the funk on my
face and getting some on my bed covers and pillows.
her breath literally smelled like shit.. really really bad.
now when i picture this lady in my head, i instantly get nauseous..
My dick just fell off.
Thank you.

My dick just fell off.
Thank you.
i mean.. we've all been in the club and probably experienced some drunk person with throwed off breath.
whether its the drunk dude(stranger) talking about he can bench more than you.. or the good looking female with STANK breath.

i mean.. we've all been in the club and probably experienced some drunk person with throwed off breath.
whether its the drunk dude(stranger) talking about he can bench more than you.. or the good looking female with STANK breath.
Lol omgggg I can’t tell you how many times in the bar/club I had some drunk sweaty gross dude come up a millimeter from my face “hey bro, how much do you bench?” while doing the bench press motion 🤦‍♂️.

Lol omgggg I can’t tell you how many times in the bar/club I had some drunk sweaty gross dude come up a millimeter from my face “hey bro, how much do you bench?” while doing the bench press motion 🤦‍♂️.

Do they have a smoking ban in clubs in the US? It happened years ago in the UK. I was going out every week and it was great then they created the smoking ban and it was mad because we would walk in the club and just be hit with a massive wave of BO. I hate smoking but we were all wanting the ban lifted just so the smell was masked :eek:

Tip of the week. If you have a puffy face just go on a 2 day drug bender and I guarantee you all that puffiness will be gone.

Do they have a smoking ban in clubs in the US? It happened years ago in the UK. I was going out every week and it was great then they created the smoking ban and it was mad because we would walk in the club and just be hit with a massive wave of BO. I hate smoking but we were all wanting the ban lifted just so the smell was masked :eek:

Tip of the week. If you have a puffy face just go on a 2 day drug bender and I guarantee you all that puffiness will be gone.
You can smoke in most bars/clubs that don’t serve food

You can smoke in most bars/clubs that don’t serve food
California became the first state in the country in 1995 to ban smoking in nearly every workplace and in indoor public spaces. This includes bars or places that don't serve food. Most beaches and State Parks since then, banned smoking too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131