over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Its been awhile, dont laugh!

We can all put comp pics up:rolleyes: and look pretty good, this was taken this week.... Lets see your current pics;)**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**
Im just sayin:p

"CHAMORU BUILT"

Definitely lookin good bro!

Great upper body from the front (can't see the back for some reason, I think there's a wall in the way). Quads are ok. Need some more mass, but great separation. Calves need a LOT of work.
Here's the problem with your "critique". To say his quads are "ok" is rediculous when they are light years ahead of yours. He's got national level quads and an upper body to match. You might want to give credit to someone when it's due, especially coming from a person that couldn't place in a local contest.

Lil chubby right now, but here's from last year's comp. I know I gotta add some mass, but I'm no slack:

Unless you are natty, I'd say you need another 6 weeks to get in contest shape and that being said I'd say you are slack.

Last edited:
Lil chubby right now, but here's from last year's comp. I know I gotta add some mass, but I'm no slack:

Honest critique is good but I would remember what view you offer that critique from. Dangkolo has probably ate larger meals than you.

You look very good bro, legs are super impressive. Anybody that thinks otherwise is a moron.

Certainly not laughing. Jealous would be a better word. Looking really good man

You look natural.

That's because I was in that pic and so far have only done a few ph cycles. I'm definitely a newb to the chemical world.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

We can all put comp pics up:rolleyes: and look pretty good, this was taken this week.... Lets see your current pics;)
Im just sayin:p

"CHAMORU BUILT"

Lol! QFT. I'm not trying to take anything away from what you've built big guy. You've definitely built an impressive physique. I was merely being honest and trying to interject some humor as well. Keep killing it man.

That's because I was in that pic and so far have only done a few ph cycles. I'm definitely a newb to the chemical world.

Well congrats on getting a solid base. I can see a simple test enanthate cycle putting on a good 20lbs on you. But not sure if guys have a hyper response to gear when having done ph stuff. Either way, good base which is freaken rare these days.

Here's the problem with your "critique". To say his quads are "ok" is rediculous when they are light years ahead of yours. He's got national level quads and an upper body to match. You might want to give credit to someone when it's due, especially coming from a person that couldn't place in a local contest. Unless you are natty, I'd say you need another 6 weeks to get in contest shape and that being said I'd say you are slack.

I was natty. It was my first show and I placed second in my division (albeit novice) at the second largest comp in Colorado. I'm not saying this because I think I deserve some kind of recognition, but just to say that I'm not a complete moron. I wasn't flaming and I meant no disrespect. We put up pics for honest critiques/opinions and I gave mine.

I was natty. It was my first show and I placed second in my division (albeit novice) at the second largest comp in Colorado. I'm not saying this because I think I deserve some kind of recognition, but just to say that I'm not a complete moron. I wasn't flaming and I meant no disrespect. We put up pics for honest critiques/opinions and I gave mine.

well we are all entitled to critique in my opinion but to say his quads are ok suggests to me that you are not too good at it, no offence but thats how i see it.

OP, looking super thick mate! what weight are you there? is that a tear in your left quad?

well we are all entitled to critique in my opinion but to say his quads are ok suggests to me that you are not too good at it, no offence but thats how i see it.

OP, looking super thick mate! what weight are you there? is that a tear in your left quad?

Let me clarify then, I meant that he needs a bit more mass on them to balance out his upper body, which in my opinion is dominant. Also, he needs more mass on his calves, but that's a sensitive area for many of us. I just know that if this was my thread. I would appreciate the praise but not get much out of all the positive comments. Constructive critique coupled with reflection on the critique helps us get better. I'm not saying I'm an expert, but it doesn't mean I don't have something constructive to say.

Well congrats on getting a solid base. I can see a simple test enanthate cycle putting on a good 20lbs on you. But not sure if guys have a hyper response to gear when having done ph stuff. Either way, good base which is freaken rare these days.

Thanks! I've been working hard on it and have been on the fence about AAS for a while now (part of the reason I joined the site). Although, that too is changing and I expect to be as well.

Last edited:
Let me clarify then, I meant that he needs a bit more mass on them to balance out his upper body, which in my opinion is dominant. Also, he needs more mass on his calves, but that's a sensitive area for many of us. I just know that if this was my thread. I would appreciate the praise but not get much out of all the positive comments. Constructive critique coupled with reflection on the critique helps us get better. I'm not saying I'm an expert, but it doesn't mean I don't have something constructive to say.

Did he ask for a critique? Believe me, he knows what he needs to work at. My problem with you is that your obviously a beginner and havent spent enough time here to earn the right to give advice to a guy who's already done the Nationals.

Did he ask for a critique? Believe me, he knows what he needs to work at. My problem with you is that your obviously a beginner and havent spent enough time here to earn the right to give advice to a guy who's already done the Nationals.

Fair enough. However, if not for critique, I don't understand the purpose of the photo then. I'm working on moving into Nationals. Just trying to be helpful.

Trust me Queefer, when I start posting pics, I'll be appreciating your input. I want to be the best I can be and I want to help others do the same!

Fair enough. However, if not for critique, I don't understand the purpose of the photo then. I'm working on moving into Nationals. Just trying to be helpful.

Trust me Queefer, when I start posting pics, I'll be appreciating your input. I want to be the best I can be and I want to help others do the same!

He posts pics for the same reason I do and a lot of others don't. It holds us accountable and lets our friends know how our training is progressing. You see, there are lots of guys on this site who will talk like they know what they are doing, but only a handful will prove it by constantly posting pics to show improvement.

He posts pics for the same reason I do and a lot of others don't. It holds us accountable and lets our friends know how our training is progressing. You see, there are lots of guys on this site who will talk like they know what they are doing, but only a handful will prove it by constantly posting pics to show improvement.

Very true which is why I posted pics so people know what I look like and know I am still small at least compared to many on here. I don't want to be a faceless random person. I only come into these picture threads to learn and be motivated I don't have much to offer guys of this caliber

Once again, a fair reply. I hope to one day be counted among you.

I AM NOT LAUGHING!

You look big and lean, Dangkolo.

It is good to see how you are doing!

you look like what most members dream of!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws