over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Those Who Love or Hate NPP

Do you bloat on NPP?

• Yes

Votes: 36 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 144 80.0%

• Total voters
ok so on my next blast im doing 500 test-e 300 tren-a and was gonna do deca but am thinking of the npp.so my question is if i go with npp is 400 a week good enought ?
also do i have to do EOD or can i get away with 200 on monday 200 on thursday

Dr. G advises running say 200 test with higher NPP, say 500+ for best results. The test is just there for sexual and psychological reasons.

I just ran a cycle of prop/npp, didn't get the results I wanted but had higher test. Might try again in a few months and run it like suggested.

Dr. G advises running say 200 test with higher NPP, say 500+ for best results. The test is just there for sexual and psychological reasons.

I just ran a cycle of prop/npp, didn't get the results I wanted but had higher test. Might try again in a few months and run it like suggested.

Even if your test was higher, it would not matter as long as your NPP was high enough. Example: If your ran test at 500mgs/week and NPP at 500mgs/week, you are not going to gain any better by running your test at lower levels.

How much npp were you running ?

Does NPP linger as long as deca? How long can it be detected out of curiosity?
I might have asked this already but can't find it.

Even if your test was higher, it would not matter as long as your NPP was high enough. Example: If your ran test at 500mgs/week and NPP at 500mgs/week, you are not going to gain any better by running your test at lower levels.

Not necessarily true, he might look a fuckload better on low test. Maybe gain the same, but look better. I upped my test dose because I had an extra stockpile but looked and felt like shit within 5 days (all short esters), I dropped it down and feel like I'm making positive progress again.

Test isn't test, I think you are over simplifying it. Maybe on paper, yes, but different drugs with different esters create different results on different people.

Anyways I think I am finally convinced that test is just not for me and I will just keep it in the 250 range while running high anabolics. It seems like the higher test I run the worse I look...damn fat kid genetics.

Anyone have any experience with npp in the 1 gram range? I have used 700 mg per week with AMAZING results, but heard some people say going over didn't benefit them much.

I'm just curious to hear feedback

Well first week done, up 8 lbs, mainly because i had come from a cutting phase and starting to hold water from the dbol i am running, strength is great at the moment but again probably from dbol now and extra calories.

Running the npp at 750 a week, will have a better idea in a week or two from now. Test is being run low at 300 and there is some tren e thrown in as well.

Anyone have any experience with npp in the 1 gram range? I have used 700 mg per week with AMAZING results, but heard some people say going over didn't benefit them much.

I'm just curious to hear feedback

What were the results like? I used it years ago for a short run but stopped. I am curious what was amazing about since I am going to be using it soon.

what about eq and npp in same cycle? any experience/thoughts or advice?

I won't touch Deca because it makes me break out bad. It gives me cystic acne. So I have been afraid to give NPP a real try. Is there anyone else in the same boat as I am with Deca but ok with NPP?

I won't touch Deca because it makes me break out bad. It gives me cystic acne. So I have been afraid to give NPP a real try. Is there anyone else in the same boat as I am with Deca but ok with NPP?

JonnyO I too sufer from cystic acne when I ran traditional Deca but, I just finished a cycle with Endosyn's NPP at 400mg. week and had little to no Break Outs. I also made great gains with this compound.

JonnyO I too sufer from cystic acne when I ran traditional Deca but, I just finished a cycle with Endosyn's NPP at 400mg. week and had little to no Break Outs. I also made great gains with this compound.

Cool good to know buddy, I appreciate the feedback! I might give it a go in the New Year.

no libido issues for me either, but i was only taking 400 week. not as high as most.

Im currently running Npp 100ed Tren Ace@100ed with test E@500 a week
And looking like a brick house on steroids..lol
Im loving this combo, minimal sides other than getting veiny, hard and size gains

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear