over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Those Who Love or Hate NPP

Do you bloat on NPP?

• Yes

Votes: 36 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 144 80.0%

• Total voters
for me npp is my secound fav coumpound behind tren.it blows deca out of the water. i get all most all the same results as with tren with the added benfit of the joint helping with the npp.my best cycle to date was test,npp then at about 8-10 week mark replaced the npp with tren a and ran tren for the last 6 weeks of cycle i looked photoshoped now.i am about to run a cycle of test,npp and tren.i am a vet do not try this at home kids.

I love NPP. It's like the good child between it and deca.

Depends on the dosing. You'll need to take a much larger dose of NPP in comparison to deca.

Under 400mg /wk I don't see too much bloat.

I was actually thinking the same thing. In the middle of a blast rigth now with NPP at a gram/wk and tren a at gram/wk and the scale is topping out at about 215. I have been eating a ton of food both good and bad just to try to get the extra calories but every day I wake up at the same weight as the day before. I was heavier on 2 gram of test/wk.

Definitely a better look though. On 2gram test I was 220 but bloofy, now I appear to be more cut than normal. Veins are starting to show where there were none before.

Do you get any progestin sides from both a gram of NPP and Tren? I can always get "heavy" on test, but it's pure bloat for me. For the last 6-12 months I've been using low doses of test and I've never looked better.

I'd love to try NPP in the 700-800mg range. Unfortunately that is a LOT of fuckin volume. I feel like I'd have to use a long ester test to cut back on any extra injection volume to use 8mL worth of NPP a week. I've only used a max of 400 and it did very well for putting on size while staying lean. Didn't have the awful shutdown post cycle like Deca either. I implore a sponsor....MAKE SOME 200mg/ML NPP. I'd be all over that shit, make it much easier for me to get to that 700-800mg a week sweet spot.

Yea the volume will be high, especially if using it with other compounds. I think NPP is usually 100mg/ml right?

I make my primo at 100mg/ml but will be trying to get it into a painless 200mg/ml. I'd imagine NPP would be easier than primo to do this with. Primo is just a hard compound to get in high concentrations - almost need to use pure EO or it crashes in the muscle (I've experimented alot...)

for me npp is my secound fav coumpound behind tren.it blows deca out of the water. i get all most all the same results as with tren with the added benfit of the joint helping with the npp.my best cycle to date was test,npp then at about 8-10 week mark replaced the npp with tren a and ran tren for the last 6 weeks of cycle i looked photoshoped now.i am about to run a cycle of test,npp and tren.i am a vet do not try this at home kids.

It seems like one can use it with tren, assuming no crazy progestin sides, and get a way better total effect - extra anabolism and joint help from NPP + hardness and recompositioning effect from Tren.

Since I'm such a fan of higher-dose primo, I wonder if NPP would have any advantage over simply running 700-1,000mg Primo with the Tren (which I've recently done, but concluded that I'd probably get the same results with just the tren since it seemed to overshadow the primo) - certainly cus back on potential for progestin side effects though...

I love NPP. It's like the good child between it and deca.

Depends on the dosing. You'll need to take a much larger dose of NPP in comparison to deca.

Under 400mg /wk I don't see too much bloat.

I see most guys love NPP between 500-750mg/week.

Last edited:
So what do you guys consider avg dose?Not to crazy but min that still would produce decent gains.

Do you get any progestin sides from both a gram of NPP and Tren? I can always get "heavy" on test, but it's pure bloat for me. For the last 6-12 months I've been using low doses of test and I've never looked better.

Yeah I got the lumps under my nipples right now but I got some caber coming so that should take care of them, I tried the low test thing but I felt I lost that "thickness" that I like so much so I jacked it up.

Yeah I got the lumps under my nipples right now but I got some caber coming so that should take care of them, I tried the low test thing but I felt I lost that "thickness" that I like so much so I jacked it up.

lumps aside, are you having any other 19-nor related sides?

That's interesting about the test - I haven't actually noticed a loss in thickness from lower test. Do you typically eat lower carb?

No AAS on this planet gives me more mass and strength than NPP.
I must be an anomaly, because I respond better to it than any other AAS.
I don't like 19-nor sides, but prami helps with it. I wish there were no sides, I would love to run 1.5-2g of this stuff because it is just off the charts for me at 700mg.

The strength gains for me are better than halo, d-bol, test, and tren.
It adds more LBM than any of those drugs too.

Primo is my all time favorite because I experience virtually no sides from it, but my NPP results are far better (LBM and strength wise).

I remember my last run with NPP, between 2-3 weeks of 100mg daily, I just had this explosive burst of strength where the heavier DB's just felt like feathers. I was so excited. The only thing that ever came remotely close to that feeling was when I was somewhat of a noob and was doing 150mg of D-bol daily (I wasn't ready for AAS at the time, especially doses like that, but I was a young reckless fool).
I was full of water from that though, and I know that helped with the strength.

I am fortunate in that I only get a little waist line boost from NPP, but I don't hold water anywhere else. I just love the strength, and my scale weight goes up consistently.

Typing this makes me want to go shoot a whole vial of NPP, lol.
I wish there was a way around the 19-nor sides, specifically gyno. I've had the surgery before, but NPP will still aggravate it even with prami if the doses are slightly high.

I don't like 19-nor sides, but prami helps with it. I wish there were no sides, I would love to run 1.5-2g of this stuff because it is just off the charts for me at 700mg.

Primo is my all time favorite because I experience virtually no sides from it, but my NPP results are far better (LBM and strength wise).

I remember my last run with NPP, between 2-3 weeks of 100mg daily, I just had this explosive burst of strength where the heavier DB's just felt like feathers. I was so excited. The only thing that ever came remotely close to that feeling was when I was somewhat of a noob and was doing 150mg of D-bol daily (I wasn't ready for AAS at the time, especially doses like that, but I was a young reckless fool).

I am fortunate in that I only get a little waist line boost from NPP, but I don't hold water anywhere else. I just love the strength, and my scale weight goes up consistently.

I wish there was a way around the 19-nor sides, specifically gyno. I've had the surgery before, but NPP will still aggravate it even with prami if the doses are slightly high.

I've heard a couple of people say that they respond better to NPP for LBM than they do to Tren. The combo would seem awesome assuming one can control the 19-nor sides. Then again, maybe just adding some masteron instead of the tren could help off-set some of the minor estro build up from the NPP and whatever test dose you're using.

Do you keep an eye on your E2 levels? 19-nor sides tend to be way worse in the presence of high E2.

BTW - what doses of Primo do you use?

I just finished my 1st week of 450mg NPP & 200mg TC....feel like its just now starting to "kick in"....calories have increased but yet i lost 2 lbs in the 1st week...go figure..LOL...too early to tell for me....

My GF however is taking 40mg NPP per wk and LOVES IT!! (advice from another member who's GF is also on NPP)....shes a few weeks ahead of me as she just finished her 3rd week.... taking 20mg Mon and Thur....her strength is through the roof...shes harder and fuller... ZERO sides (no visible sides. But shes horny as hell!) but we are keeping a close eye. She couldnt be happier and feels like a million bucks...zero pain (suffers from osteoporosis).....so of course she gives it 2 thumbs up. :D

My favorite compound. I get slight nipple issues but other than that it's side effect free and I grow into a beast.

I prefer it over deca but not over eq. EQ for me is my fav compound. It doesnt take long for it to kick in like others say it does. Now as far as NPP I dont bloat but I dont get the strength gains or lbm that I get with tren a.

How long did it take for to kick in with you? And high of a dose? I plan on adding NPP after my EQ fully kicks in.

I've heard a couple of people say that they respond better to NPP for LBM than they do to Tren. The combo would seem awesome assuming one can control the 19-nor sides. Then again, maybe just adding some masteron instead of the tren could help off-set some of the minor estro build up from the NPP and whatever test dose you're using.

Do you keep an eye on your E2 levels? 19-nor sides tend to be way worse in the presence of high E2.

Nandrolone causes estrogen? I thought it was progesterone or so
Etching that caused bloat Ang gyno on 19 nors? But then what about teen?

I'd love to try NPP in the 700-800mg range. Unfortunately that is a LOT of fuckin volume. I feel like I'd have to use a long ester test to cut back on any extra injection volume to use 8mL worth of NPP a week. I've only used a max of 400 and it did very well for putting on size while staying lean. Didn't have the awful shutdown post cycle like Deca either. I implore a sponsor....MAKE SOME 200mg/ML NPP. I'd be all over that shit, make it much easier for me to get to that 700-800mg a week sweet spot.

i know a very reputable source who does sell 200 mg npp... i havnt used THIS exact formula but what i have used from him hurt worse than anything i have ever put in me by a long shot... prop couldnt compare to the pain. and from what friends say his 200mg.ml npp is no different. seems to be too high of a concentration for it to be comfortable.

i love npp......im running a small dose of it and getting VERY good lbm and strength. i am running 200mg e3d.

Gave me bloat, gave me gyno, killed my libido and didnt really experience any real strength benefits from it... wont be using it again.

It's great of you care about the scale numbers going up (you are doing it wrong if thats your focus tbh)....but in terms of actual muscle tissue accumulation i think its pretty overrated.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner