over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Those Who Love or Hate NPP

Do you bloat on NPP?

• Yes

Votes: 36 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 144 80.0%

• Total voters
i know a very reputable source who does sell 200 mg npp... i havnt used THIS exact formula but what i have used from him hurt worse than anything i have ever put in me by a long shot... prop couldnt compare to the pain. and from what friends say his 200mg.ml npp is no different. seems to be too high of a concentration for it to be comfortable.

It's tough, but possible. My chef can do it with very, very minimal PIP.

Running it with prop and mast, so far so good.

Odd thing is, my joints have started to hurt. :(

I've used NPP once with pretty decent results. I don't recall much bloat, and It was a better anabolic than EQ in my experience. I've noticed that this compound is gaining or maybe regaining popularity and I'm curious to hear from those who love or hate it.

I've even seen many guys say that they put on more LBM with NPP than with Tren - which for them has been better for shifting body composition and adding strength/hardness. Does anyone here have this same view?

Let us know

I love NPP,,,for me just a faster acting DECA.

What's the minimum frequency it can be shot and keep stable levels? EOD?

i love npp......im running a small dose of it and getting VERY good lbm and strength. i am running 200mg e3d.

E3D? How is compared to EOD? It should not be very different in terms of benefits/sides, isn't it?

E3D? How is compared to EOD? It should not be very different in terms of benefits/sides, isn't it?

no,i dont think it is any different,i will say though by the end of day 3....i can tell its time for the next pin. benefits are really good,havnt really seen any sides.

I might as well make some prop and NPP and shoot those Jammie's EOD.

Portaman, what do you feel from the EQ, just appetite or other effects?

Last edited:
bbservices which is a sponsor here has it in 200mg 20ml jugs.i am allso running there test e 400mg and tren ace all in one pinn and it hurts like a mofo but i dont know which one is causing the pain because i pinn all 3 at one time eod. i am coming up on 3 weeks on cycle they dont really hurt anymore but for the first week or 2 it hurt like hell i just worked thru it and now results are coming the problem i am having is this cycle is cutting me up and i am loosing weight while eating like hell and no cardio and going heavy. i am suppose to be bulking.but oh well i am looking great i will just have to go shirt less during the damn winter can not waiste looking this good haha.

Isn't NPP just a shorter acting ester of Deca Durabolin? If so, shouldn't results be the same lets say on a 12 or 14 week cycle? Most people say Test is Test, couldn't you say the same about NPP and Deca. I am going to run a long cycle, so was thinking Deca is more economical and less pinning.

Someone said they didn't get shut down has hard with NPP as they did with Deca. How can this be? Isn't it the same thing? I am starting to think sometimes people are comparing underdosed or bunk gear against good gear. Looking at the chemical makeup, shouldn't everything be the same in the long run? I understand how esters affect a compound, I just don't understand how there can be that much difference, is it just 'Bro Science' ?

Thanks

Isn't NPP just a shorter acting ester of Deca Durabolin? If so, shouldn't results be the same lets say on a 12 or 14 week cycle? Most people say Test is Test, couldn't you say the same about NPP and Deca. I am going to run a long cycle, so was thinking Deca is more economical and less pinning.

Someone said they didn't get shut down has hard with NPP as they did with Deca. How can this be? Isn't it the same thing? I am starting to think sometimes people are comparing underdosed or bunk gear against good gear. Looking at the chemical makeup, shouldn't everything be the same in the long run? I understand how esters affect a compound, I just don't understand how there can be that much difference, is it just 'Bro Science' ?

Thanks

i think when they talk about being shut down longer they are reffering to how long deca stays in the system for as opposed to npp think it comes down to half lives. Thus keeping you shut down longer.

Last edited:
no,i dont think it is any different,i will say though by the end of day 3....i can tell its time for the next pin. benefits are really good,havnt really seen any sides.

I have seen many people love the M/W/F pinning of NPP, they say it does the trick and not as rough as EOD, although it basically is

currently running:

npp
test prop
tren a
masteron e
winni
aromosin
proviron
gh
slin here n there

or am i......?:D
-JS

npp
test prop
tren a
masteron e
winni
aromosin
proviron
gh
slin here n there

or am i......?:D
-JS

damn bro! you are my hero! you must be like a human pin cushion! LOL!

i think when they talk about being shut down longer they are reffering to how long deca stays in the system for as opposed to npp think it comes down to half lives. Thus keeping you shut down longer.

I thought by running test a few weeks longer this wouldn't be an issue. I have read where Deca will shut you down hard, if this is the case, so should NPP.

I have seen many people love the M/W/F pinning of NPP, they say it does the trick and not as rough as EOD, although it basically is

That's exactly how i'm running it... tomorrow is my 5th pin...thought i felt it kicking in but.....now im not so sure....maybe its just too early??...Doing 150mg NPP w/70mg TC o M-W-F... never ran it before so not sure what to expect

i think for most vets and for mass/bulking your going to need to run 600mg+ a week.

i think for most vets and for mass/bulking your going to need to run 600mg+ a week.

I know its on the mild side for sure but i figured at 450mg id feel SOMETHING!...eh, just gonna wait and see

i dont know your gear histroy but yea you should atleast be geting strounger if it has been atleast 3 weeks or so.i all so dont know if it is under dosed if i was not seeing result after about 4 weeks i would up the dose to 600mg a week doing maybe eod.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131