over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 testing! New Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osta, you aren't helping yourself here, you're being very defensive and acting like you have something to hide, like it's a big conspiracy to discredit Osta. Not logical and sensible. They don't need to discredit you, you're doing well doing it to yourself. And no, i don't have a dog in this fight, just commenting on what i see (what's done on a MB). What did Confucius say when in a hole - stop digging...

If me saying im not taking credit for these results good or bad is being defensive ... then I apologize .. .. please understand there is no profe that this peptide being tested is ours or not, so why would I agree to this..

In other cases we would agree to sending in our own product to be tested but we are not sending anything to an ergo employee... thats why this hole thread is a waste....

You want real results let big a do the testing... not an ergo employee lol silly

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

My partner is not saying that anyone is trying to discredit us or that Alpha is not trustworthy. He is just stating that for true testing to take place chain of custody is extremely important. The concern here is the relationship of the individuals testing the products and their relationship with the peptide companies themselves whether it be positive or negative. I totally agree that testing products is nothing but beneficial for PM members, we just want to make sure that things are done the right way. We are not hiding anything and we take measures to ensure that we not only get our products analyzed from our manufacturer but also an independent 3rd party lab. If the reputation of your company was on the line I think anyone would want to ensure that the test were unbiased. I don't think this is unreasonable or irrational. I'm sorry to those of you that deem this defensive and think that we are trying to hide something.

:D:D:D

Watch out for the black helicopters...

Yes

Let's not forget that US peptide supply was the one pretending to be Manti Teos girl friend online. Stop the madness Eric. Be honest and save yourself.

And alien invasions. This just proves more to me that the only stand up peopne in this business is Ergopep, GWP, sten labs and extreme peptide. These other clowns keep exposing themselves.

What the hell are you talking about? You completely contradict yourself and your previous actions... Lol

Whenever someone confronts you with something illegitimate you have done in the past you always make some bullshit remark or go off on some crazy tangent..

Lol I'm done with your blatant lies.. You are not worth my time and I sincerely feel bad for anyone who has to deal with you.

Actually, as a impartial observer, going forward I will not deal w US or Osta, not that it matters, but these 2 being all butt hurt and reactionary, instead of being proactive, makes me wonder...

Actually, as a impartial observer, going forward I will not deal w US or Osta, not that it matters, but these 2 being all butt hurt and reactionary, instead of being proactive, makes me wonder...

Neither of us are hurt. I am reacting to false accusations made by certain people. I have already donated a vial of LR3 to Alpha... I have also given away over $4,000 worth of peptides to members of this forum to openly test and report feedback. I cannot think of a more proactive approach.

Alpha I wont owe you an apology now or later, i never said anything even close to offensive.. It doesnt matter what results you post because you can never prove its from osta-gain... like I said good or bad we will never take credit for it..... Just be careful if you start posting results you cant prove about a company, and they get hurt from it that now becomes slander.

Wow, you are already assuming that the tests are going to come back negative. Not a lot of confidence in your products? Something can only be considered slander if it is something that is false. In other words, if alpha posts that your products are bunk and in fact they are bunk, then that is not slander. I think anyone that has been on this board long enough knows that alpha is trustworthy and with everything he has going on his life it would be ludicrous for him to get involved with something like this if he had a hidden agenda; he has too much to lose to do something stupid like that.

Wow, you are already assuming that the tests are going to come back negative. Not a lot of confidence in your products? Something can only be considered slander if it is something that is false. In other words, if alpha posts that your products are bunk and in fact they are bunk, then that is not slander. I think anyone that has been on this board long enough knows that alpha is trustworthy and with everything he has going on his life it would be ludicrous for him to get involved with something like this if he had a hidden agenda; he has too much to lose to do something stupid like that.

It is slander because there is no profe its our product... I have full confident in our product but I do not trust this sort of testing..

Now ordererd something from ergo DES AND LR3,in the past i have use 2 companies of pep and IGtroping.
One eu company for me was fake,another was good also igrtroping.

A relative of mine has the machine for diabetic blood sugar, and now I want to test the actual blood glucose levels after the use of pep to ergo.

I'm curious to see if the much acclaimed peptides ergo are legit.

phil you got a pm.

Now ordererd something from ergo DES AND LR3,in the past i have use 2 companies of pep and IGtroping.

A relative of mine has the machine for diabetic blood sugar, and now I want to test the actual blood glucose levels after the use of pep to ergo.

phil you got a pm.

IGF-1 LR3 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Long Arg3) is a long acting analogue of IGF-1.. Testing your blood sugar after taking LR3 will not provide results similar to IGF-1. This is not a correct method to determine legitimacy.

The correct method would be to have the peptides sent directly to a legitimate lab for mass analysis and compositional analysis.

Well

phil you got a pm.

If we are much acclaimed then that's a good sign right? Please write to [email protected] to set up FedEx shipping to you. Please talk to Kyle. Talk soon!

Yes

What is funny? You didn't even respond to my post..

How is it possible that after everything I said this is your reply? Grow up.

Eric, I responded to the post about me being one of many " people" on here.......what other post did you have? I apologize but I did not know I had to respond to your posts as I view many (all) of them as BS.

In all honesty this forum is horseshit.
This thread...all of it.

We buy from you yet we are the ones who have to proof the shit we're buying is legit?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since we are buying our supplies from all of you (whether US, Osta, Ergo, whatever), it's YOUR job to prove to ALL OF US your shit is legit. Not come on some forums and boast.

I can boast about a ton of shit that I've done, stuff some of you will never do. I can also boast about a ton of shit I haven't actually done but none of you would know the difference. Hell, I could be some Tubby McFatfuck in a cubicle in downtown Wisconsin with a brick of cheese for lunch and a milkshake to wash it down and no one here would know.

There's a lyric in the song Hooker with a Penis by Tool it goes as such, "All you know is what I've sold you, Dumb fuck."

The thing is, the truth always finds a way.

Osta-gain...

As I said, I am no longer an ergopep rep. I resigned on 12/10/2012. Phil has my resignation letter if he wants to post it and prove you wrong. Yes, I am friends with Phil. And yes, I still use ergopep products. This is the truth of the matter.

I have always thought that I'm the most paranoid person out there but now I see there are many just like me. Hahaha ;)

My only agenda here is to find out where I can get legit Lr3. I'm sure the rest of those viewing this thread feel the same exact way.

I take a 5 hour flight and look at all this shit. I wann put an end to it ASAP. Osta and US Peptide. You made your concerns heard and noted. But the test will carry on. Good or bad will be posted. And please do not even attempt to threaten me the slander crap. When Car and Driver test a car they go buy it right off the lot to make sure it is not a ringer. No individual member is out to get anyone.

Honestly, some of the sponsors are showing very childish behaviors. You can either be on the bus or off the bus but this is getting done. You want to hear what I really feel deep down ? I honestly believe not one sponsor currently has legit or pure LR3 and that includes Ergo. If I am wrong I will appologize publicly to those individual sponsors. Now please do not clutter my thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner