over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 testing! New Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Ken Gundersen.

I was never pretending to be anyone.

What the fuck are you trying to say? Just more bullshit from Hernon. What does this have to do with your products already being tested in the past and your bullshit whining and PROVEN fake member accounts?????

I have to come clean, Lance inspired me. I know for a fact it was Phil who pushed Humpty Dumpty off the wall, it was Phil who broke up the marriage between Princess Di and whatever the F that Prince's name is, and Phil is really MC Hammer.

I feel better now.

What if I buy a bottle of LR3 and document with video the ordering process, receiving the package and sending it off to the lab... :eek:

I have 4 more so-called LR3's from Osta, put all my eggs in one basket.
I would love to donate for testing, as I think you may get a defferent result from what a company donates compaired to what they destribute.
Talk about perinoid Osta, put down the crack pipe man, take some zanax and cooperate...Geez
Alpha PM me..3rd party

id have to wonder what the pep companies would send aswell....id rather it be a reputable member sending the sample to Alpha

and why havent the pep companies done any of this testing first...why do they gotta send it to Alpha to have it tested?....especially if they know there is a good possibility they can b scammed by said suppliers.

So Ergo, US, Extreme, GWP, SRC, Osta cant do 3rd party testing on their own?

Wouldn't exactly be 3rd party if they did it themselves now would it?

We've used this.methid in the past and it's worked well. Alpha is trusted and he's doing the testing within our guidelines.

Wouldn't exactly be 3rd party if they did it themselves now would it?

We've used this.methid in the past and it's worked well. Alpha is trusted and he's doing the testing within our guidelines.

Coming from yet another employee of ergo..
Jelly speak for yourself not pm. Big a would never agree to this type of testing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

MC Hammer!

I have to come clean, Lance inspired me. I know for a fact it was Phil who pushed Humpty Dumpty off the wall, it was Phil who broke up the marriage between Princess Di and whatever the F that Prince's name is, and Phil is really MC Hammer.

I feel better now.

You can't NO ONE! Touch this

You guys also need to stop jumping on these sponsors like you are. Until there is a real reason to doubt them you need to show them the same respect as normal.

QUESTION FOR APLHA6164

ALPHA...this is a hypothetical question that would be very relevant to my current regiment. If you are able to prove that Lr3 somehow raises igf1 levels, do you think taking Lr3 concurrently with cabergoline can overcome the igf1 lowering effect that cabergoline possesses? I love the sex drive increase that cabergoline exibits, but hate the fact that it dramatically lowers igf1. Thank you for entertaining my curiousity! :)

Coming from yet another employee of ergo..
Jelly speak for yourself not pm. Big a would never agree to this type of testing.

Employee? Because I help them with the boards and marketing? I guess that makes me an employee of Osta and a dozen other sponsors of this board that i do all kinds of odd jobs and support for. It's what I do and it does come with it's perks at times but it can also be a huge pain in the ass, but that's my choice.

You're such an ass sometimes. I like and respect every other person in your company, yet you continue to act like a jackass every time you don't like something. You should stop posting, your coworkers do a much better job of representing your company.

Anyone else reading this, it's not an opening to attack Osta or his company, so don't jump in here.

Hey Guys, been awhile since coming back to the forum. I would just like to say thank you to Maxim for stepping up for donating and testing. I placed my order last night before getting through this thread.

What really amazes me is how Ergo, Maxim and Extreme all have no problem with this and all have donated somehow. Please take the tinfoil hat off if you think I am going through this trouble to somehow three three joined forces together somehow convinced me to bad mouth guy when NOT A SINGLE damn resul has even been posted. Chill the fuck out. Maybe your shit will actually come out good. And of so hallelujah. If not i will personally put you in touch with lab and have you do a test on your terms and compare results. Maybe then and that is only if results come bad you can demand better product from supplier or change which is fine and the ultimate goal of this. You really can come out ok on this but you continue to dig yourself a hole. You have taken such a negative stance that even if the results come out well you have said you won't take credit for which is as dumb as a thing I have ever heard. I am really think about it. I am a board certified physician, own and run multiple medical offices, have over 50 employees and a national speaker for one of the major pharma companies in the world where they pay me $2500 an hour to speak to other docs. You think Ergo or anyone else is paying me somehow to be dishonest ? You may really shit your pants if Ergos Lr3 comes bad and yours comes out legit. Then what will you say ? Just relax. Either get on the bus or get off. If you do not want to contribute please stop posting in this thread. This is meant to be for research and not bitching like middle school girls.

Employee? Because I help them with the boards and marketing? I guess that makes me an employee of Osta and a dozen other sponsors of this board that i do all kinds of odd jobs and support for. It's what I do and it does come with it's perks at times but it can also be a huge pain in the ass, but that's my choice.

You're such an ass sometimes. I like and respect every other person in your company, yet you continue to act like a jackass every time you don't like something. You should stop posting, your coworkers do a much better job of representing your company.

Anyone else reading this, it's not an opening to attack Osta or his company, so don't jump in here.

Osta is purposley misleading people.

Osta-Pres you handle yourself much better, kudos.
Ak

Last edited:
First I like to apologize for all the typos. I am typing these long as posts from my cell.

Having said that I like to thank everyone that has donated, members and sponsors. I like to specifically thank member breabre. He is a fellow physician and now has upped his donation to $660 plus a vial of Osta LR3 and one from SRC. He has them in cold storage and is shipping me cold gel packed Monday.
We really should thank members like him.

I have discused your agreement with big a before so cut the bullshit.

I don't post much here but did try IGF way way back when so I have been around for a long time and seen this heard that..etc

This reminds me when research companies started to pop up and claims of bunk stuff...etc came up but the good vendors are still around.

We need to go through this process, thanks for doing this Alpha

Vendors should alway test thier batches that they buy so why worry?

GH serum testing has progressed, in large part due to Alpha's Input, to the point where Sponsors send product to trusted members to get tested and post results. hopefully we can get to a similar point here.

Ak

Last edited:
Osta is purposley misleading people.

Osta-Pres you handle yourself much better, kudos.
Ak

This ie cming from some one that knows phils wifes name... This is silly thread is getting better and better... All I have been tring to say is if you have a true osta sample of igf. Then the truth will come out, but osta gain will not take credit for it because the testing is being done in a unethical manner.. you want real trust wourthy results that we will stand behind let big a do the testing not an employee of one of our compeditors.. or better yet lets let maniac or quiffer do the testing...

Ofcourse I know PHil's wife name, Most here at PM do, Whats silly is the fact that continue to spout misleading information. Its been pointed out to you that you were wrong about Alpha and JJB being employees of Ergopep but you continue to say it. So now your just full of it.

Ak

Last edited:
Ofcourse I know PHil's wife name, Most here at PM do, Whats silly is the fact that continue to spout misleading information. Its been pointed out to you that you were wrong about Alpha and JJB being employees of Ergopep but you continue to say it. So now your just full of it.

Ak

Any body who has been on this board for over a year knows who works for who... Dont believe every thing people tell you... Also dont twist my words around and say just because im pointing out who works for who I have a problem with them because Alpha and JJB are extremely intelagent people and I have a great amount of respect for both of them... they have both added a lot to this board.

No no, you have said

1. Alpha is an employee of Ergopep --------NOT TRUE
2. JJB1 is an employee of Ergopep --------NOT TRUE

Ak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge