over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Tren REALLY That Bad???

Millineum Man

Registered
I've heard 1,000 times that Tren shouldn't be used by newbies, but never fully understood why. If you're going to get sides, you'll get them on a 1st cycle or a 21st cycle. I know its a harsh steroid, but from what I've seen. The Tren Ace/Test Prop combo produces AMAZING results! I read a blog by a guy that I won't name, recommend the combo as a First Cycle. What do you think?

Do 'er up, buttercup!!

I suppose if I used it first cycle I'd be where I am today safe and sound...but testosterone is a natural hormone so logic says probably the safest.

Probably like people tell newbies to start out on a small bike before hopping on a 1000cc sportbike...but either way if you're an idiot you're fucked lol

Do 'er up, buttercup!!

I suppose if I used it first cycle I'd be where I am today safe and sound...but testosterone is a natural hormone so logic says probably the safest.

Probably like people tell newbies to start out on a small bike before hopping on a 1000cc sportbike...but either way if you're an idiot you're fucked lol
LOL!!!:D

The best reason not to use tren your first cycle is because no other cycle will ever come close. Gotta have something to look forward to! lol.

Yeah Tren is bad...... BAAAAAAAD TO DA BONE!!!!!!...... My favorite by far!!!.

Well its a hormone not approved for human use that they give to cattle b4 they are sent to slaughter soooooo.......you decide.....whats all this worth to you...

It gives you to much aggression to handle as a first cycle. Gotta crawl before you walk. Don't want a 1st timer going home after gym and kicking the shit out of family dog.

Yeah Tren is bad...... BAAAAAAAD TO DA BONE!!!!!!...... My favorite by far!!!.

mytreefiddy, I'm glad to hear you are liking this cycle and have had good luck with FM. Could you elaborate a little more on what the Tren is doing for you, has it made a huge difference? You can PM me if you like, I am very interested.

It gives you to much aggression to handle as a first cycle. Gotta crawl before you walk. Don't want a 1st timer going home after gym and kicking the shit out of family dog.

I think this is like anything else, it depends on the person. If a person is an asshole in general, he is going to be even more of an asshole while drinking. I think AAS is the same. I have not tried Tren, but I have never had a roid rage. It's quite simple, you start to get a little heated, take a deep breath and move on, that goes even if you are not on AAS.

Well its a hormone not approved for human use that they give to cattle b4 they are sent to slaughter soooooo.......you decide.....whats all this worth to you...

Lmfao....

Because everything approved for by the FDA is absolutely safe for all humans :rolleyes:

When I took Tren I fluctuated between homicidal and suicidal. All the while with prolactin gyno and sky high blood pressure, hair grew on my back and acne.

Do 'er up, buttercup!!

Well...That basically sums it on up! LOL

To the OP: Do all the things you'd usually do to protect yourself from harm, but just know it may not work as well with higher doses of stronger drugs.

Last edited:
Is tren really that bad? YES!

If you have to ask then do you think its really the right compund for you?

There are hundreds of tren threads on this site and now there is one more...

Fucks my lipids up everytime. Then I come off the tren, cruise till my blood work gets better, then say ill just do it one last time. Nothing compare to tren, sides or results. BTW I'm on my 8th last time.

Yes, Tren is a deadly poison that silently rots your liver and kidneys from the inside out. With each month you are on Tren, you deduct 1 month off your total life span.

It will make you act like a hyena with rabies and you might go to jail for murder.

So with that being said, if you have any Tren anywhere in your vicinity….just send it all to me so I can properly dispose of It….you know, I wouldn’t want anyone ever getting hurt from such a poisonous substance.

I agree with Natty.... as much as Tren is AWESOME i wouldn't run it as a first..... IMO Test at 500mg per wk is a perfect 1st cycle

Yes, Tren is a deadly poison that silently rots your liver and kidneys from the inside out. With each month you are on Tren, you deduct 1 month off your total life span.

It will make you act like a hyena with rabies and you might go to jail for murder.

So with that being said, if you have any Tren anywhere in your vicinity….just send it all to me so I can properly dispose of It….you know, I wouldn’t want anyone ever getting hurt from such a poisonous substance.

:yeahthat: :D

I have never understood why so many people flip shit when someone suggests tren for a first cycle. You're going to use it eventually anyway, aren't you? The sides aren't bad at all for me. I just sweat like an asshole if I go high enough on dose. The sides are no worse for me than anything else. Orals make me feel much worse.

To answer your question, NO it's not that bad.

I've heard 1,000 times that Tren shouldn't be used by newbies, but never fully understood why. If you're going to get sides, you'll get them on a 1st cycle or a 21st cycle. I know its a harsh steroid, but from what I've seen. The Tren Ace/Test Prop combo produces AMAZING results! I read a blog by a guy that I won't name, recommend the combo as a First Cycle. What do you think?

It's a bit like going 227 mph on a Superbike before you can ride a bicycle without stabilizers.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws