over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can I start juicing yet?

DivineIntervention

Newbies
I have been lifting or more like powerlifting on and off for the lst 4 years. I'm kinda content with my size right now but I wanna get shredded. Here's a recent pic of me

wJaHhpa.jpg

Not yet. You need to wait until you are 21+ Growth plates don't close till then.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Your natural test levels are at your bodies best levels. See what you can do with hard work and a solid diet, then AAS can take you to the next level...

Your natural test levels are at your bodies best levels. See what you can do with hard work and a solid diet, then AAS can take you to the next level...

Good advice

Definitely wait! You can still go a lot further naturally especially at your age.

What are your lifts? Are you looking to just lose fat and continue powerlifting or are you going to focus more on BBing?

Horrible advice. OP, DO NOT start juicing. You are still 19 and besides your growth plates, you could do serious and possibly permanent damage to your endocrine system. Stay the course of staying natural for at least 2 more years. You've made good progress naturally so far, just continue the hard work in the gym and keep your diet consistent.

You can start juicing, but should you start juicing?

Read all you can for a few months and decide for yourself.
I personally believe that any amount of juicing affects your body for the rest of your life. You're just not the same...

Think about it...

The thing is my progress has stalled and I have gained only 3lbs of muslce in the last 8 months. Lifting natty just doesn't seem worth it anymore tbh. I'm thinking of going with a test/var cycle.

Bro, you're in the prime of your life for natural hormone production! This game isn't a race. IMO you'd be better off spending the money on hiring one of the PTs here on the board to help you with your training and diet. Won't cost as much as a cycle with Var either.

My $0.02

The thing is my progress has stalled and I have gained only 3lbs of muslce in the last 8 months. Lifting natty just doesn't seem worth it anymore tbh. I'm thinking of going with a test/var cycle.

How do you know you have gained 3 lbs of muscle in 8 months???? because the scale says so???? seriously??? Hell I would be really happy with 3 solid pounds of lean muscle mass in 12 months! Just because the scale says 3 lbs heavier does not mean it is all muscle. The answers you need are in your diet. IMO too young to start playing roulette with your system. Train hard, smart and eat even smarter and I bet you will find 3 more pounds of LBM in 8 months.

Just keep doing what your doing for another 2 are 3 years and work on your diet and then you might be ready.

It looks like you have decent size. You have been on the right track. You have been training for the last four yrs and have seen what you can achieve training naturally throughout your teen yrs. If I were you I would continue on this path and make sure your food intake and training is up to par. I would also start to research everything there is to know about AAS. You could start to plan and look forward to your first cycle around this time next year. ( in my opinion)

Wait... You'll stunt any vertical growth you may have left in you. Especially with androgens. You could take low dose EQ, but I wouldn't. You have time. So, take your time...

HAHAHAHA Boom, good to see you are still up with all those mad avatars bro. Big fan of your work!! LOL.

Good to see you back and posting again my friend!

not a good idea when i was 19 i looked more shredded than on my of the cycles ive ran. like these other guys say your prime time. you could harm your hpta without knowledge of how to cycle. Change your routine/diet and increase the intensity of your workouts. If you have quit seeing change at your age its not because of your body it is because you are not working hard enough. Wait a couple years 21+ and do your research before thinking of cycling.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws