mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Pro Mamdouh Elssbiay - What are they feeding these guys!

Interesting (entertaining) how you guys can tell what other guys are using by how they look:D

Lol. My take he's on dbol but not drol and definitely cyp not enanthate...hard to explain he has the look of a big cyp user but not enanthate...:rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Dude, test deca gh slin anadrol is a ton of shit. More like run test at 1g plus and if u can't grow off that, this Iant for u. All I do offseason is high dose test. G and slin if I can afford it but it's not necessary for adding on mass. Save the high dose g for pre contest, along with all ur usual cutting supps.

we should start a separate thread on the basics especailly from the vets...cause the young guys don't get it...you don't learn to juice in one to two years it takes a long time to sort your body out chemically and metabolically...
although my bodybuilding cycles are over i ended up with the same shit as i started on 10-15 years before that...

Save your energy for that thread it would only be read or believed by vets. All the young ones just think they are just that one or two magical chemical cocktails away from getting to pro size, or achieving that "look". The "microwave" mentality these days in all aspects of life is just astonishing.

Dude, test deca gh slin anadrol is a ton of shit. More like run test at 1g plus and if u can't grow off that, this Iant for u. All I do offseason is high dose test. G and slin if I can afford it but it's not necessary for adding on mass. Save the high dose g for pre contest, along with all ur usual cutting supps.
LMAO is this directed toward me??? Ha ha ha

Test alone did shit for me after two cycles I though i just couldn't grow 3rd cycle went with dbol wow gains kept 12 lbs after 10 weeks.

After years mass is deca / Gh / test / dbol cycled
Beach mast Gh Anavar I don't fuck with slin anymore it's not worth it I like to eat

this guy wont even make top 8.. he is huge I mean huge but the lines and pop when flexing, its just not there...

Top 8 where? A europa show, possibly. Olympia/Arnold? Fack no! Not yet anyways.

WOW!! If that is directed at you LMAO:D

If this "sport" aint for bboy, then 99.9% of the rest of us should just put down the fork, the weights, the needle, the mouse, and just take up needle point or crocheting.

I would love to see your pics compared to bboys:rolleyes:

I was in no way guessing what he is taking. I couldn't care less. Although you summed it up pretty well :) I do find it interesting though the differences in general approaches guys take in different parts of the world. I have/had a few fairly close friends from parts of Europe etc. Things are done differently in some aspects and it can be seen in peoples physiques. In my city I would say 80% of aas users are on sust and deca :D The amount of times I have heard I am on sust and deca :eek: I am sure uk guys (like yourself) can relate... especially in the north.

Agreed, especially in the UK all I ever hear is Test+Deca to get big, Tren+Test to cut down. FUCK THAT GETS ANNOYING! do they seriously think these are the only drugs available! i meen they havent even heard of insulin,GH,masteron,winstrol,equipoise etc. another brilliant thing i hear often is that you apparently keep all of your gains from anadrol and dbol. idiots.

I think guys in the US and other parts of the world are a lot more educated on steroid use and will actually use the internet and ask people who are open about it and research stuff before jumping on it, unlike the gym-going Inbred colony of stoke-on-trent who seem to just be passing on the same old shit to each other.

Agreed, especially in the UK all I ever hear is Test+Deca to get big, Tren+Test to cut down. FUCK THAT GETS ANNOYING! do they seriously think these are the only drugs available! i meen they havent even heard of insulin,GH,masteron,winstrol,equipoise etc. another brilliant thing i hear often is that you apparently keep all of your gains from anadrol and dbol. idiots.

I think guys in the US and other parts of the world are a lot more educated on steroid use and will actually use the internet and ask people who are open about it and research stuff before jumping on it, unlike the gym-going Inbred colony of stoke-on-trent who seem to just be passing on the same old shit to each other.

I've found that there is a certain romantism in Europe for deca and sust for some reason. Same goes true for the US except with tren.

Please share how they diet any differently than American/European bodybuilders that would create that look? Hardly an "obvious" guess. I think the obvious guess is a difference in drug usage.

There's no need to be a smartass.

"Diet," in its original sense, means the kind of food they eat. They obviously eat different foods than American and Europeans for the most part.

guys.. i am on their boards quite a bit (euro and middle eastern).. these guys train hard and eat very well.. but they are also dare devils in regards to what they are willing to take.. trust me, many take what we would even call obscene amounts.. they are not scare.. at the ifbb amatuer worlds there is medical teams running around like crazy in regards to their water eliminating methods.. a few have died at that show.. so dont think they take better drugs and take less.. they take better drugs and take a lot..

There's no need to be a smartass.

"Diet," in its original sense, means the kind of food they eat. They obviously eat different foods than American and Europeans for the most part.

the few I have met use weight gainers

i think he meant you could phrase the term "if you cant grown on T then this sport isnt for you" or something like that

I dont think it was meant as a knock on anyone, just that listing all those compunds may be overkill in some sort of 'determining' way if you are made out for bb'ing

well that was my take on it anyway. Most of us could take a cocktail of drugs and come no where near that Natty Back pic of you as a teenager

They didn't. gotta splash a little ProTan on there, guys. Look like fukkn light bulbs.Big, yes. I'm not that impressed. Quads look wrong.

I would love to have quads that look wrong like that.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355499050.034604.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355499050.034604.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,148
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355499076.318672.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355499076.318672.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 427
guys.. i am on their boards quite a bit (euro and middle eastern).. these guys train hard and eat very well.. but they are also dare devils in regards to what they are willing to take.. trust me, many take what we would even call obscene amounts.. they are not scare.. at the ifbb amatuer worlds there is medical teams running around like crazy in regards to their water eliminating methods.. a few have died at that show.. so dont think they take better drugs and take less.. they take better drugs and take a lot..

are we talking well over 5gs of anabolics a week? or is it that they arent afraid to take things to a whole new level, such as drugs we havent even heard of? Im guessing that they can get lasix and other powerful diuretics easily in there countrys.

Look what I found

Sometimes I hate people who bump threads but I found this entertaining. Parts of this thread are freakin hilarious. Saying he could only place top8 at the Europa.... LOL

Im glad he came to the NYPro and wowed everyone. Several people in this thread ate their words. I wonder if they remember stating them?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Blotzer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131