over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kids!

BigNJ

Kilo Klub Member
Nowadays apparently kids in my area shoot something to get big but they don't know what they are shooting.

This 19 year old kid, tells me that he was shooting 2mls everyday, and that his buddy is crazy and he shoots 3mls everyday.

So I asked him, what are you guys taking?
He has no idea what's in the bottle, all he knows that he was told to inject 2 to 3mls every day.

If you still wonder why AAS is such a banned substance, well because of idiots like these.

Fucking morons.

Nowadays apparently kids in my area shoot something to get big but they don't know what they are shooting.

This 19 year old kid, tells me that he was shooting 2mls everyday, and that his buddy is crazy and he shoots 3mls everyday.

He has no idea what's in the bottle, all he knows that he was told to inject 2 to 3mls every day.

If you still wonder why AAS is such a banned substance, well because of idiots like these.

Fucking morons.

Yep cause dumb asses like them. Shhhhhhhhhitttt.

YIKES!

Ya that drives me crazy...learn something about your shit man...

but then again...its natural selection...let them do what they need to do to rid theirselves of their miserable existence....

we will all be better for it...

This super common! People just take X number of "mils" of what is in the bottle and have idea what the compounds are or even what the milligrams are. I'm sure sometimes it works out fine, other times it probably doesn't, but either way, don't you have a responsibility to educate yourself to some extent?!

DUDE...almost as bad as a REGISTERED NURSE who works in the NEURO ICU that I know...

Begged me to get him a raw source...then is trying to make TEST PROP at a concentration of 300mg/ml...

WHEN THE FUCK have you seen prop greater than 100mg/ml?

Then he has the nerve to tell me my source was "BUNK"....cause it "just sits at the bottom of the vial..."

NO...YOU'RE JUST STUPID.

GLAD he was never my NURSE...

Last edited:
Even on here, an 'advanced' bodybuilding forum I see people talk about their cycles and just state they take test at 1mL EOD and deca at 1.5mL EOD....

IT MAKES NO SENSE...

unless the concentration is previously stated...it absolutely makes ZERO sense.

I DONT GET IT...

MIND OFFICIALLY BLOWN:confused:

Even on here, an 'advanced' bodybuilding forum I see people talk about their cycles and just state they take test at 1mL EOD and deca at 1.5mL EOD....

totally agree. even as a young man on my first cycle back in 1995 i researched the shit out of steroids. i know guys who don't even know the conversion rate between cc's and mls.

totally agree. even as a young man on my first cycle back in 1995 i researched the shit out of steroids. i know guys who don't even know the conversion rate between cc's and mls.

Um...before you really MINDFUCK some people im gonna let em know..

its 1000:1

JK...JK...

ITS 1 to 1 people...HOLY SHIT...

Maybe it was some of the Bunk Gear that shows up around here at times. 2mls? 4mls? What's the difference?

Or they could be Harvard Medical School Researchers in disguise testing the Placebo Effect? You may have been exposed to Genius, and you were unaware.

I'm from Jersey, you from Jersey?

PS - the first time I tried gear I bought some Deca in Mexico in 1994. I just asked for Anaboliques. I shared it with a 3rd year Surgical Resident. We had no idea what we were doing, how much, when,... nada. He called me up one morning and said he went out the night before and got really drunk. He said he woke up with a serious hang over and a very sore ass from shooting what he guessed was "a bunch" of Deca, he didn't remember. We might have pinned every day? I can't remember a thing. I do remember being extremely shut down for a few months after. I turned down so much young pussy, I was just getting out of a long term relationship. Oh what I would give to have a few of those opportunities back. Lesson Learned: Steroids are bad. Fast forward 15 years - steroids are good, you can fuck like a 20 year old again. Even if you can't fuck 20 year olds anymore.

My friend is now a very busy Surgical Oncologist. True Dat.

Last edited:
HAHA I'd sell these stupid kids some bottles of filtered grape seed oil and tell em to take 2mls a day too. I am sure they paid 100+$ a bottle too! Idiots be getting took for doing ZERO research, and not giving a damn about their well being..........

Last edited:

Fucking morons.

this is very common

Shit, I thought I was crazy for taking 5g of creatine at the age of 20.

Taking 2-3ml of an unknown substance and injecting it into your body every day is asinine.

But seriously. So many kids at my gym (ages between 18-21) pop prohormones and designers like fucking skittles and think they are OK because they're legal. I always hear stories about them pissing blood and all that fun stuff. I try to tell them, but nope....their gains are worth it and they will be fine.

I couldnt care less if these kill themselves out of their own ignorance. the problem is, that their ER visits and death will be tracked and added to statistics of ''steroid related death'' and now Gov will start another round of ''clean up'' to keep kids safe..:rolleyes:

I always loved doing research AAS and ancillaries! I was fascinated!! I don't understand how people just start doing this without any knowledge...:confused:

DUDE...almost as bad as a REGISTERED NURSE who works in the NEURO ICU that I know...

Begged me to get him a raw source...then is trying to make TEST PROP at a concentration of 300mg/ml...

WHEN THE FUCK have you seen prop greater than 100mg/ml?

Then he has the nerve to tell me my source was "BUNK"....cause it "just sits at the bottom of the vial..."

NO...YOU'RE JUST STUPID.

GLAD he was never my NURSE...

Lol, I've brewed prop at 300mg/mL before; mind you, some of the most painful injections I've ever had. I don't like to go much higher than 225mg/mL with testosterone propionate.

I always loved doing research AAS and ancillaries! I was fascinated!! I don't understand how people just start doing this without any knowledge...:confused:

this. plus it has NOTHING to do with age. sure younger guys might be more daring with what they use, but there are probably just as many 40 yo morons as 20 year old morons, unless theyve already killed themselves before getting to their 40s :D

i was 18 years old when i first started using AAS (no regrets) and ive done a SHITLOAD of research on anything and everything before trying it on my own. researched every single compound for weeks and months to have FULL knowledge of any possible side effect and effect before putting it into my body. it depends on the person, if someones a moron at 20 hes most likely not gonna be smarter at 40.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131