over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys on TREN! And have kids.

9 of what

It was just whatever. Gear is taken "as it comes in and what is available currently" as Big A said in his "truth" thread. A lot of times there's no written down elaborate cycle, half the time they don't even know how much they take, never really calculate it. Just the way it is in reality a lot of times.
I can almost guarantee someone like Coleman doesn't really know how much gear he took in milligrams, it's like 5cc of this, 5cc of that, whatever the coach says.
A friend said he visited the 9 gram dude and he had loaded up five 5cc syringes and shot them all as they were having a conversation lol.
I told the doc it was probably more than 9 at times, he probably minimized it a bit, maybe 2 grams a day lol.

It was just whatever. Gear is taken "as it comes in and what is available currently" as Big A said in his "truth" thread. A lot of times there's no written down elaborate cycle, half the time they don't even know how much they take, never really calculate it. Just the way it is in reality a lot of times.
I can almost guarantee someone like Coleman doesn't really know how much gear he took in milligrams, it's like 5cc of this, 5cc of that, whatever the coach says.
A friend said he visited the 9 gram dude and he had loaded up five 5cc syringes and shot them all as they were having a conversation lol.
I told the doc it was probably more than 9 at times, he probably minimized it a bit, maybe 2 grams a day lol.

Quotes like this just make me wonder about some of the Instagram guys saying yea only 500mg test and 600mg EQ.

I get it, there are genetic freaks, then add in a freaky genetic response to drugs....maybe you get Dorian Yates at 1g test and 600mg deca....

But then there are guys like Big A and Luki saying yea...it’s in the 3-4g a week range.

Honestly I get the response thing...opiates get me fucking HIGH. Like 7.5mg hydrocode for a broken hand would put me on the moon for half a day.

I spoke to an endo/researcher with about 30 years of experience dealing with juicers, with their during and post-drug-career problems.
He asked if I'd done tren and said, "ooh that stuff is nasty wrt to health problems". I said yeah especially psychologically. He claimed never to have heard of the psychological sides. Really strange. He talked about clomid and I said most hate it due to it making people feel bad mentally. Again, never heard that complaint, only talked about ocular problems. And this guy has prescribed it to hundreds of guys. Again really strange. Published researcher on anabolic steroids and doping but never heard of these sides. Has had clients on the Olympia stage, even told me the highest dose a patient used and it was 9 grams a week. Didn't say who but I knew who he was referring to, a certain IFBB pro.
So its probably more of the person on how they handled the sides and everyone is different on how they react but damn! 9gram wk I can't imagine taking that much.

Quotes like this just make me wonder about some of the Instagram guys saying yea only 500mg test and 600mg EQ.

I get it, there are genetic freaks, then add in a freaky genetic response to drugs....maybe you get Dorian Yates at 1g test and 600mg deca....

But then there are guys like Big A and Luki saying yea...it’s in the 3-4g a week range.

Honestly I get the response thing...opiates get me fucking HIGH. Like 7.5mg hydrocode for a broken hand would put me on the moon for half a day.

people need to stop believing that bodybuilders use baby doses. it's completely illogical

To be fair, oftentimes they take more than needed and could do just as well or even better on a bit less, since too much gear might just tox out their body, kill their appetite, whatever. And keeping up that type of intake, say 10 grams, is not sustainable in the long run for anyone and they will be forced to cut back. I heard this fella had bad kidney values and guaranteed a lot of other shit going on as well.
Now that I think about it, he once said he suspected his UG brewer was underdosing the products so he just doubled everything to be on the safe side lol, so who knows how much he was taking at times. Asked why he didn't bring up his suspicions with the supplier, he said it wasn't the type of person you critisize lol, implying it might not end up well for him.

This pro sold a lot of plain water as GH to friend of mine. When confronted he said he bought it in good faith from someone else. Said he couldn't get the money back due to their underworld connections, nothing he could do. My friend had to let it go but thinks the pro is a real piece of shit. This is only what I heard so just rumors.

Tren just makes me weird. I dont get much of a temper. I almost seem to get less aggressive. More depressive. However I get extremely horny. Ive cheated on three different girlfriends and literally left them all for other women. I had no clue how it was effecting my behavior until i looked back. I just never thought of myself as a cheater, but god damn tren does some absolutely crazy shit to my brain. I love my current gf and do intend to marry her at some point and because of that i dont even want to touch tren again.

People may say or think, "its not the drug, you just don't have any self control" or something.. But I swair, i just never would have done the stuff that ive done had i not used tren. It makes me constantly want to look at women and explore my options almost obsessively and to the point where ill eventually find someone else.

Whenever I read these stories I wonder if my tren has always been fake as it doesn't do a damn thing to me lol.

Tren just makes me weird. I dont get much of a temper. I almost seem to get less aggressive. More depressive. However I get extremely horny. Ive cheated on three different girlfriends and literally left them all for other women. I had no clue how it was effecting my behavior until i looked back. I just never thought of myself as a cheater, but god damn tren does some absolutely crazy shit to my brain. I love my current gf and do intend to marry her at some point and because of that i dont even want to touch tren again.

People may say or think, "its not the drug, you just don't have any self control" or something.. But I swair, i just never would have done the stuff that ive done had i not used tren. It makes me constantly want to look at women and explore my options almost obsessively and to the point where ill eventually find someone else.
The crazy thing about when your on tren is that you don't give a shit about anything. Its sorta hard to explain like when you cheated on your gf I bet you were like o well on to the next, cause that almost happened to me. I met this girl in the gym and I started training her here and there but every time I train with her all i can think of is fckn her and I wasn't thinking about my gf. So I had to make up some excuse on why I can't train her anymore.Tren can mess with you emotionally.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws