YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having kids on AAS - does it change your kids characteristics?

testtrenvar

Newbies
Personally, I've never had much ball shrinkage while using gear (even tren), and my sperm count has been normal while blasting (lab tested). I was wondering if conceiving a child while on AAS changes the personality of the kid. For example, if I had a son while on tren, would the kid become hyper masculine? Or would they have some problems due to excess androgens?

Personally, I've never had much ball shrinkage while using gear (even tren), and my sperm count has been normal while blasting (lab tested). I was wondering if conceiving a child while on AAS changes the personality of the kid. For example, if I had a son while on tren, would the kid become hyper masculine? Or would they have some problems due to excess androgens?
the bigger factors would be your gf’s AAS use, her cocaine use, her smoking, her high calcium score

not to mention your coronary stents in early 30’s, chronic high cholesterol, living in a neighborhood so shitty you can’t even walk around after dark

take all that into account and add to the mix that you want to have kids. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT FUCKING IDEA

the bigger factors would be your gf’s AAS use, her cocaine use, her smoking, her high calcium score

not to mention your coronary stents in early 30’s, chronic high cholesterol, living in a neighborhood so shitty you can’t even walk around after dark

take all that into account and add to the mix that you want to have kids. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT FUCKING IDEA
What could possibly go wrong?

There are so many factors that go into development, it would be impossible to single out AAS use as the culprit if something wasn't right.

Not just that, there are recessive genes to deal with as well.

my kid is pretty incredible, I was on a ton of shit when I conceived him and his mom may have been on anavar. Im almost certain.
he is in the 98% percentile for growth his entire life for his age according to docs. He is unreal strong, but i have had him in the gym since he was 3. I have documented his entire gym time almost, he grew up in a gym, and he's 2x the young man I was. He is above the influence, extremely smart in school, reaction time is crazy. He could do 50 pushups in a row by the time he was 5 probably. I really thought he was going to beat out that one other slavic kid that was a phenom but I didn't push him at all like that. I let my son be free, but I required working out regularly for him (bodyweight, navy seal workouts etc). I would love to post some videos they are incredible, he had a huge following on social media from my posts (supporters) since I had probably 20k combined followers for social media. He is 12 barely. He's polish and Mexican. His mom is aztec. she is very impressive too, extremely strong and hard working for a tiny little thing. my dad is 6"4 my son has super long limbs and he's as tall as me going into 7th grade (5"9) and his endurance is crazy. he went to the gym with me yesterday and did all his pullups chinups dips and some presses with light weight. another day hell do pulls. he also had a weights class at school, but we moving him to an academy now which is way more advanced :) I have pics of him shredded from ages like 5-8

i had him doing muay Thai for a year or so, he also takes care of the horses here and is fearless with animals

Ho
my kid is pretty incredible, I was on a ton of shit when I conceived him and his mom may have been on anavar. Im almost certain.
he is in the 98% percentile for growth his entire life for his age according to docs. He is unreal strong, but i have had him in the gym since he was 3. I have documented his entire gym time almost, he grew up in a gym, and he's 2x the young man I was. He is above the influence, extremely smart in school, reaction time is crazy. He could do 50 pushups in a row by the time he was 5 probably. I really thought he was going to beat out that one other slavic kid that was a phenom but I didn't push him at all like that. I let my son be free, but I required working out regularly for him (bodyweight, navy seal workouts etc). I would love to post some videos they are incredible, he had a huge following on social media from my posts (supporters) since I had probably 20k combined followers for social media. He is 12 barely. He's polish and Mexican. His mom is aztec. she is very impressive too, extremely strong and hard working for a tiny little thing. my dad is 6"4 my son has super long limbs and he's as tall as me going into 7th grade (5"9) and his endurance is crazy. he went to the gym with me yesterday and did all his pullups chinups dips and some presses with light weight. another day hell do pulls. he also had a weights class at school, but we moving him to an academy now which is way more advanced :) I have pics of him shredded from ages like 5-8

i had him doing muay Thai for a year or so, he also takes care of the horses here and is fearless with animals
Spiking his orange juice? I remember that one kid little Hercules lol

Well damn lol.

Mine are 2 incredible little savages!! My oldest isn't mine biologically, so he is "normal" and nice, but the little ones.....lol
According to my mom I was a savage too! Never crawled! Just started walking at 9month! I remember telling people to "eat shit"
🙂

The only thing I've heard from conceiving while on gear is that you're much more likely to have a girl. But seems like the other reports in this thread contradicts that

The only thing I've heard from conceiving while on gear is that you're much more likely to have a girl. But seems like the other reports in this thread contradicts that
My first was a girl…I was completely off everything for a few years.

My one year old was conceived on prescribed test, deca, and hcg..and he’s a boy! So who the hell knows

My first was a girl…I was completely off everything for a few years.

My one year old was conceived on prescribed test, deca, and hcg..and he’s a boy! So who the hell knows
same i was on everything in the book as i had unlimited access to gear at the time free,and was young and foolish.

same i was on everything in the book as i had unlimited access to gear at the time free,and was young and foolish.
Bostin loyd was on over a gram of tren when he conceived his son also🧐

I’ll let you know…conceived my son on a full prep cycle last year. He’s 6 months old now and pretty large for his age. Who tf knows at 6 months though. His mom and I have decent genetics so he should have some muscles once he’s grown…just hope he got my brain and her looks 😂

Bostin loyd was on over a gram of tren when he conceived his son also🧐
Your papa ain’t your papa but your papa don’t know.

Your child will be a "transcript" of you and your wifes DNA, this would require that the tren changede your DNA.
Yes, as far as I know you are powerless to change your DNA or the the DNA of your offspring.

It is what it is, get used to it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner