advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any bros on here plan to never have kids?

Didn't you say in that other thread that youre bi?

What's with all the Hate for Gyno?

Most bodybuilders seem to view it as the worst thing possible. I have large gyno and actually love it (yes I'm bisexual). But it's so frustrating posting my pics on Instagram and having assholes make rude comments and send them to their friends laughing.

I just don't understand the detest for it. Someone enlighten me.

I never typed that

The mod in that thread has a vendetta with me. He edited it in then banned smh

There was a reddit post yesterday about a study in people's sexuality and desires where females #1 sexual fantasy was actually a 3some with 2 men. They just don't like the social stigma of admitting it or seeking it out. Let that simmer a little bit fellas...

This seriously makes so much sense. I have so many stories of me and my best friend tag teaming chicks. They loved every second of it. It never takes much convincing for them to do it either

One girl I’ll never forget from Canada, group called her friends on speaker right after we finished

“Girl I just sucked 2 dicks!”

There response was “oh shit you go girl!”

I swear on my nieces life. Me and my boy were both like the fuckk?

That exact moment is when I realized girls are worse than men. My mind was blown. She was 21.

Last edited:
I never typed that

The mod in that thread has a vendetta with me. He edited it in then banned smh

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Calling out Bio huh?!

I'm 32, and dont have kids, nor have I ever wanted any. I really just don't like kids whatsoever. I'm more of a dog person. My dogs are my children and it will always be like that. They are perfect.

This seriously makes so much sense. I have so many stories of me and my best friend tag teaming chicks. They loved every second of it. It never takes much convincing for them to do it either

One girl I’ll never forget from Canada, group called her friends on speaker right after we finished

That exact moment is when I realized girls are worse than men. My mind was blown. She was 21.

<10 years later>

"where are all the good men!!?>

There was a reddit post yesterday about a study in people's sexuality and desires where females #1 sexual fantasy was actually a 3some with 2 men. They just don't like the social stigma of admitting it or seeking it out. Let that simmer a little bit fellas...

it's not a real issue IMO, just don't get married.

Something wrong with being bisexual? Lol

I’m not, and don’t have a problem with anyone doing whatever they want but I’m just curious as to what the hell has gone on in here? Lol

I know a couple super hot chicks that can't help themselves from cheating, and they're freaky like that too. Do filthy shit. It's like when stuff is too stable, they get bored. It's so hot when it's not your wife or girlfriend. But pretty scary trying to date a chick like that. A futile effort for sure. These chicks are like the forbidden fruit, you want them even though you know they'll wreck you mentally.

At this stage of my life, with a serious career and a kid, I'm just glad to have someone sane and reliable at home raising my boy. Fantasies of spit roasting a chick with my buddy after bars is a distant and fuzzy memory of youth. The only way I'd go back to that is if I got divorced and then went into a wild midlife crisis mode slaying everything in sight and going out all the time (which I likely would). I'd say what I'm doing now is healthier and more conducive to career, family and physique. It's really a matter of keeping shit on the rails because every now and then, I get that itch to go back to the wild side. I just try and stay focused because we're all pretty animalistic on enough test. SoFocused is getting a lot of hate, but he's being honest. It's wild out there these days and women have consistently shocked me with what they allow to be done to them. I'm equal parts turned on and disgusted because it could be your gf or your daughter doing it. It really stems from men having no qualms about completely abusing a women's submissive nature. Kinky 1 on 1 stuff that's degrading and submissive is fine. But pulling a train of 6 dudes on a chick is probably outside my interest set.

... I said "probably"...

Thats the thing about the wife or daughter thing, just makes me feel bad lol...Its not really my personality to go crazy and party and all that, I had a small period where I did and it got old fast for me. I really think some love it and some don't, IDC either way how someone chooses to live.

It does blow my mind though when I see guys that have daughters posting raunchy shit about girls and sluts and this and that...and then saying "if anyone touches my daughter I'll kill them!" lmao

I've certainly not had the experiences youve had, not that I figure its too difficult with the way a lot of women are that I've met...but I still believe this and have witnessed similar shit lol

Friend of a friend was talking about proposing to his girlfriend a few years back. One day he had to get on her computer to use something and found a video file and played it...it was his gf getting banged by two guys when she went on vacation months before lol..now at this time they were "separated" but how could you ever live with that?! Not only did she do it she wanted the video to watch again!

What do you think this guy ended up doing?

Girls are worse than men?? How so? Because she bragged about a threesome? Yeah no man brags about that :rolleyes:. I’m seeing a lot of young, stupid and judge mental people in this thread. Women like sex, (straight) women like men, so why wouldn’t they like 2 men? Meanwhile you guys don’t mind soaking in each other’s dick juice, but yeah women are worse lol. Both sexes are capable of the same behavior, men just come out on the losing end when it comes to marrying/divorce/kids which gives women leverage which is a bunch of BS, but a a different conversation .

Girls are worse than men?? How so? Because she bragged about a threesome? Yeah no man brags about that :rolleyes:. I’m seeing a lot of young, stupid and judge mental people in this thread. Women like sex, (straight) women like men, so why wouldn’t they like 2 men? Meanwhile you guys don’t mind soaking in each other’s dick juice, but yeah women are worse lol. Both sexes are capable of the same behavior, men just come out on the losing end when it comes to marrying/divorce/kids which gives women leverage which is a bunch of BS, but a a different conversation .

Fair enough, they are both exactly the same.....

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.......

Who’s way better at it? :rolleyes:

C’mon bro... If a woman doesn’t want you to know she’s cheating... You’ll never fucking know... I have girl friends of mind who are open with me about their stuff, my wingman chick friends if you will. And they’ve even showed me hidden apps that are in the invisible space on an iPhone or Android and you need a code on a different app to open it, and there you can send and receive tons of hidden messages and pictures... It’s like having a whole side phone in your phone... And no one will ever know. I swear I thought she was showing me some CIA shit..

So go ahead... Trust your girl when she says “Yea Check my phone! I’m not doing anything!” :rolleyes:

Fair enough, they are both exactly the same.....

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.......

Who’s way better at it? :rolleyes:

C’mon bro... If a woman doesn’t want you to know she’s cheating... You’ll never fucking know... I have girl friends of mind who are open with me about their stuff, my wingman chick friends if you will. And they’ve even showed me hidden apps that are in the invisible space on an iPhone or Android and you need a code on a different app to open it, and there you can send and receive tons of hidden messages and pictures... It’s like having a whole side phone in your phone... And no one will ever know. I swear I thought she was showing me some CIA shit..

So go ahead... Trust your girl when she says “Yea Check my phone! I’m not doing anything!” :rolleyes:

So you are saying guys are stupider?:) I’ve known guys who cheated on their wives for decades without them having a clue. A large percentage of men who are married or in a relationship would have a real hard time turning down a good looking woman when she makes it obvious she wants sex.

I believe your stories BUT, you`re getting the bottom on the barrel. Want proof? That grown woman said "you go girl". I would not spend more than 5 min with a woman like that. I don`t like to swim in the muck pond. You think every chick in the club wants to be tag teamed? Then why you going home empty some nights? Or maybe you get ONE totally drunk/high. I still don`t understand the extra joy of having your naked male friends there while you bang a chick. :confused:

So you are saying guys are stupider?:) I’ve known guys who cheated on their wives for decades without them having a clue. A large percentage of men who are married or in a relationship would have a real hard time turning down a good looking woman when she makes it obvious she wants sex.

When it comes to cheating, yes, we are.. Women cheat far better than men... They think ahead of each consequence and plan ahead to make sure they don’t get caught, unless they truly do not care...

Men? When was the last time you heard a guy going through what I just told you above in my other story?

You say guys who’ve been doing it for decades.. Sounds like an older generation to me... Try pulling a fast one on a 23 year old, tech savvy chick (not IT level but all you need to know how to do is work an iPhone and social media)...

You’re delusional if you think women aren’t far better...

Men get caught doing the dumbest shit, and one thing you don’t account for;

Men don’t mind being the side guy...

Men get caught because usually their side chick gets tired of being the side chick.. Or another factor is, they play the field lying and saying they’re single and get caught..

Like you said, it’s hard to turn down a hot girl who just wants sex.. So it’s easier for a woman to be mad at her husband or just want fun like in many of our stories and go out, get dick and no strings attached... The man isn’t going to come looking around feeling used :rolleyes:

When it comes to cheating, yes, we are.. Women cheat far better than men... They think ahead of each consequence and plan ahead to make sure they don’t get caught, unless they truly do not care...

Men? When was the last time you heard a guy going through what I just told you above in my other story?

You say guys who’ve been doing it for decades.. Sounds like an older generation to me... Try pulling a fast one on a 23 year old, tech savvy chick (not IT level but all you need to know how to do is work an iPhone and social media)...

You’re delusional if you think women aren’t far better...

Men get caught doing the dumbest shit, and one thing you don’t account for;

Men don’t mind being the side guy...

Men get caught because usually their side chick gets tired of being the side chick.. Or another factor is, they play the field lying and saying they’re single and get caught..

Like you said, it’s hard to turn down a hot girl who just wants sex.. So it’s easier for a woman to be mad at her husband or just want fun like in many of our stories and go out, get dick and no strings attached... The man isn’t going to come looking around feeling used :rolleyes:

Oh I’m not disagreeing, most women plan these things far better.

Best thing I ever did was have a kid with my ex-wife. I never wanted one before that but I love it.
I also teach my son, never ever trust a woman. I've had so many women, married, with boyfriends, they don't even tell me half the time. It made it so I never trusted one though.

I also don't regret fucking my ex's best friend for a few months, that was some wonderful 20 year old college basketball playing Thai pussy. I remember it clearly. God she was fine. Only problem was 5 years later she let's it slip when her and my ex are talking about sex one night while drinking. Fuck! That friendship was over. And my ex was pissed at me all over again, that was an angry phone call out of the blue.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws