mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the exact mechanism behind GH that burns fat so fast?

desibaba

Banned
Every time I have used HGH i feel like the fast melted off. Although its very different than being on Clenbuterol or Ephedrine that are stimulants. What causes this? Does GH make the body choose stored bodyfat as fuel or is there something else also?

It does not burn fat. It releases FFA's in to the blood stream, which can in turn be "burned" off.

It does not burn fat. It releases FFA's in to the blood stream, which can in turn be "burned" off.

Im pretty sure that I read a post by jm425 (who is quite knowledgeable on gh) where he said that gh forces fat cells to release glucose into the blood stream for energy. That in itself can be considered "burning fat".

I myself get insane night sweats when i'm on gh, worse than tren night sweats, but I seem to wake up leaner than the day before.

Tren for me seems to act like a stimulant because i feel nervous, anxiety, hard to sleep etc. With GH i sleep like a baby, I feel calm and mellow. The only thing is I wake up during the night when I cant feel my fingers.

Im pretty sure that I read a post by jm425 (who is quite knowledgeable on gh) where he said that gh forces fat cells to release glucose into the blood stream for energy. That in itself can be considered "burning fat".

I myself get insane night sweats when i'm on gh, worse than tren night sweats, but I seem to wake up leaner than the day before.

whats ur dosage/protocol lewy?

whats ur dosage/protocol lewy?

My first run was 10iu/day mexi's, now i'm doin 10iu rips/day.

The night sweats have me kind of confused, I dropped tren over 3 weeks ago and switched to test-e and deca and the night sweats still come full force every night, the rips have made it even worse it seems. I dont mind really but my girl doesn't like it because when she tries to curl up to me in the middle of the night I am literally soaking wet.

The night sweats have me kind of confused, I dropped tren over 3 weeks ago and switched to test-e and deca and the night sweats still come full force every night, the rips have made it even worse it seems. I dont mind really but my girl doesn't like it because when she tries to curl up to me in the middle of the night I am literally soaking wet.

10ius a day 7 days a week?

Tren may still be in your system, however I have used deca before and got sweats from it. This may continue it for you aswell

When are you pinning your GH may I ask?

Im about to start 5iu ED for the first time, If I pin 2-3iu morning, should I eat first then pin GH 30mins later? And eat at night then pin 30mins later and bed?

Tren may still be in your system, however I have used deca before and got sweats from it. This may continue it for you aswell

When are you pinning your GH may I ask?

Im about to start 5iu ED for the first time, If I pin 2-3iu morning, should I eat first then pin GH 30mins later? And eat at night then pin 30mins later and bed?

yeah jt 10iu every day, I can go for 4 months at that rate, hopefully by the time the 4 months is up my finances will permit me to by another round.

Marky- I pin the gh about 1.5 hours before workout so that it hits basically post-workout. Mexi's I was pinning right before bed and got great results too, the consensus seems to be that it doesn't matter when you pin it.

Everyone says it takes a LONG time for GH to work. I have been on Riptropin for only 30 days. Started off at a vial a day but because of hand pain and numbness I cut down to half a vial a day. I was fairly fat with a 38 inch waist. Today I could see the outline of my upper abs. I still have a long way to go but how exactly does this shit work? Im eating all you can eat sushi and hibachi almost everyday for lunch and I do drink alcohol quite a bit but the fat loss is amazing. My workout and diet has been exactly the same like it was before. What is the mechanism behind this?

Everyone says it takes a LONG time for GH to work. I have been on Riptropin for only 30 days. Started off at a vial a day but because of hand pain and numbness I cut down to half a vial a day. I was fairly fat with a 38 inch waist. Today I could see the outline of my upper abs. I still have a long way to go but how exactly does this shit work? Im eating all you can eat sushi and hibachi almost everyday for lunch and I do drink alcohol quite a bit but the fat loss is amazing. My workout and diet has been exactly the same like it was before. What is the mechanism behind this?

Fatty acids being liberated to be oxidized/used as energy. Tighter skin and fuller muscles only enhance the look. It doesn't take forever to work....that was bullshit being spewed when everyone was buying fakes. However, surely there is a cumulative effect when used over time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Fatty acids being liberated to be oxidized/used as energy. Tighter skin and fuller muscles only enhance the look. It doesn't take forever to work....that was bullshit being spewed when everyone was buying fakes. However, surely there is a cumulative effect when used over time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I fucking love it. The hand pain and numbness kills my sleep and makes me toss and turn all night long. I wish I had the money to use GH when I was in my 20s.

I have said this many times GH is a mirical drug for me the pumps the vascularity its worth loosin a few hrs sleep each nite!

Hey Lewy its the deca makin u sweat it gits me just as bad as tren

I just been on GH and test and doin good recent blood werk was all good, time to hit it!

I fucking love it. The hand pain and numbness kills my sleep and makes me toss and turn all night long. I wish I had the money to use GH when I was in my 20s.

my hands will fall asleep anyway, even if not using gh. and my shoulders have so much ackes n pains I cant sleep good thru the night...
it doesn't get better lol.
-JS

Man I wish I could say the same. I've been running Hyges at 10ius a day and no fat is melting off me. I've run generics in the past and they didn't do much either. I did have sides when I started them though, jaw pain, and hand numb. Went away after a few days. I'm on split morning and night. I'm gonna try all 10ius at night and see how that works.

Man I wish I could say the same. I've been running Hyges at 10ius a day and no fat is melting off me. I've run generics in the past and they didn't do much either. I did have sides when I started them though, jaw pain, and hand numb. Went away after a few days. I'm on split morning and night. I'm gonna try all 10ius at night and see how that works.

Hey brother have you verified your gh to be legit?

**broken link removed** --> See the links to the studies. Shifts fuel substrates from glucose to fatty acids. That is why it burns fat, and it's also why it causes hyperglycemia.

I have not tested them myself, but they are coming from one of the best sources on here.

It doesnt matter who its coming from. Get a GH Serum and IGF1 test done asap. Im getting my Rips from the provider and even though they have a bunch of tests on them if I wasnt getting results I would be getting a GH Serum test done. Only way to truly tell.

What do u mean by HGH is such a fast fat burner?

I don't know anyone who has experience rapid fat loss from HGH even on a maintainance or depecit calorie consumption.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131