over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log for Calves

Just done 1ml in 4 areas of each calf (instead of 6). It was actually just over a ml and they feel instantly inflated :D I also decided to put in 2ml in each bi-cep... goes in like nothing. I done 0.3ml aas in each tri-cep. Looking forward to training 2moro :)

I am gonna stick to the 2 sites each side for now and increase to 1.5ml in a few days. Feeling great :)

just wondering, do you use a different pin for each area of muscle you inject????? or do you inject then refill that same pin or what?? interested...

just wondering, do you use a different pin for each area of muscle you inject????? or do you inject then refill that same pin or what?? interested...

When I was doing 3 injs per side of each calf (6 injs per calf) I would use 2 pins. So 1 pin for every 3 injs. I would fill it with 3ml and do 1ml per site.

I usually rotate pins but it would be too much hassle with this plus going through 12 needles a day is a lot.

Things are going great. I didn't do any injs last night though. I worked 11 hours and had a 20 mins break the entire time and didn't get in till 4am. I ate and just went to bed as I was destroyed. I didn't even take my aas either. Gonna do a set of calf injs now and my aas for the day. Just 2 sites per side so 4 injs per calf... I am liking this way and it saves some time.

I destroyed legs today before work. Worked till midnight too so tired again. I didn't have much time in the gym so just warmed up and done a few light extensions/curls then onto leg press. I planned to do squats but the machine was taken so leg press it was and I put all my effort in that. I was like an animal today. I haven't gone heavy in awhile so did today for a change. Even off aas my leg strength is pretty much the same as enhanced... upper body halves though! Obviously not off but on low amounts and have lost some weight so was curious how my strength would be.

Anyway I done a lot of quick sxets of 20 reps on the leg press going up in weight. I rotated foot position from wide/high to slightly narrower. Final set was 26 plates (some 25kg) for 10 reps... I couldn't do anymore. My left knee was giving me a few issues with the narrower stance so ended just using a wider one. Then onto leg extension and you would laugh if you saw me. Kept the weight low (about 35 or 40kg I think) and just done set after set. Started with very high reps and finished with sets of 2-3 reps. Literally non stop for about 10 mins just failing then waiting a few secs and going again. Must have done about 40 'sets' in 10 mins... the last 10 being 1-5 reps. My legs were so pumped... best pump I have ever had in them.

My left knee started giving me issues in work but it is fine now. I just need to rest my body. I feel great though and looking forward to training again.

Money is tight so been eating anything I can do get some cals in but leaning up nicely. Many of my meals are protein and fat and for the first time in my life my carbs are restricted.

Just adding been using Musclemeds Amino Decanate drink with Dextrose intra training and loving the combo.

Gonna put another 2ml syntherol in my bi-ceps tonight (as well as calves). The difference a few injs do is incredible. No pain whatsoever but atleast 1/2 inch increase in size and more detail/vascularity (when you injs in the right way).

My goal is to get ripped and tighten my waist up whilst using syntherol to make my calves great and make certain other muscles 'pop' more. I know exactly what I have to do so excited to see what I can create :)

Things are going great. I didn't do any injs last night though. I worked 11 hours and had a 20 mins break the entire time and didn't get in till 4am. I ate and just went to bed as I was destroyed. I didn't even take my aas either. Gonna do a set of calf injs now and my aas for the day. Just 2 sites per side so 4 injs per calf... I am liking this way and it saves some time.

I destroyed legs today before work. Worked till midnight too so tired again. I didn't have much time in the gym so just warmed up and done a few light extensions/curls then onto leg press. I planned to do squats but the machine was taken so leg press it was and I put all my effort in that. I was like an animal today. I haven't gone heavy in awhile so did today for a change. Even off aas my leg strength is pretty much the same as enhanced... upper body halves though! Obviously not off but on low amounts and have lost some weight so was curious how my strength would be.

Anyway I done a lot of quick sxets of 20 reps on the leg press going up in weight. I rotated foot position from wide/high to slightly narrower. Final set was 26 plates (some 25kg) for 10 reps... I couldn't do anymore. My left knee was giving me a few issues with the narrower stance so ended just using a wider one. Then onto leg extension and you would laugh if you saw me. Kept the weight low (about 35 or 40kg I think) and just done set after set. Started with very high reps and finished with sets of 2-3 reps. Literally non stop for about 10 mins just failing then waiting a few secs and going again. Must have done about 40 'sets' in 10 mins... the last 10 being 1-5 reps. My legs were so pumped... best pump I have ever had in them.

My left knee started giving me issues in work but it is fine now. I just need to rest my body. I feel great though and looking forward to training again.

Money is tight so been eating anything I can do get some cals in but leaning up nicely. Many of my meals are protein and fat and for the first time in my life my carbs are restricted.

Just adding been using Musclemeds Amino Decanate drink with Dextrose intra training and loving the combo.

Gonna put another 2ml syntherol in my bi-ceps tonight (as well as calves). The difference a few injs do is incredible. No pain whatsoever but atleast 1/2 inch increase in size and more detail/vascularity (when you injs in the right way).

My goal is to get ripped and tighten my waist up whilst using syntherol to make my calves great and make certain other muscles 'pop' more. I know exactly what I have to do so excited to see what I can create :)

Have you thought about where you were going to find jeans to fit these monster cows?

Have you thought about where you were going to find jeans to fit these monster cows?

My calves are gonna be so big I won't be able to wear socks anymore so nevermind jeans :D

Although in the meantime maybe you could lend me some jeans? ;)

Looking forward to seeing some updated pics!

Things are good. I just trained arms and calves. I usually only do 10-20 mins arms sessions but today I done a lot more for a change. I have put syntherol in my arms a few times in the last few weeks but gonna start doing it eod. I will do some tonight and post pics. The difference syntherol has on any bodypart (especially arms) is instant. Plus it gives you this pumped up feeling for days after.

Calves injs are ed now (just started again) and I will post pics in about 10 days. Been hitting them in 4 spots instead of 6 and I am loving this new approach. I have changed this as I feel it will create more pop in a sense and rounder at the top. Sometimes when doing the 6 (due to bottom injs being very low) you can get a bit of swelling (water) just below the calf. This is all experimentation but I am loving it.

When I was doing 3 injs per side of each calf (6 injs per calf) I would use 2 pins. So 1 pin for every 3 injs. I would fill it with 3ml and do 1ml per site.

I usually rotate pins but it would be too much hassle with this plus going through 12 needles a day is a lot.

When I ran it in bis and tris I tried reusing a pin more than once but it was
noticeably more painful the second time round as the needle is getting duller
with every shot. Just stocked up on more pins. I guess I'm a pussy :D

Hows the pain in calfs. Bis/tris weren't too bad though, I would imagine calfs
would be more so being that much tighter.

I didn't get pics done as my bro was a sleep but will sort them out soon.

When I ran it in bis and tris I tried reusing a pin more than once but it was
noticeably more painful the second time round as the needle is getting duller
with every shot. Just stocked up on more pins. I guess I'm a pussy :D

Hows the pain in calfs. Bis/tris weren't too bad though, I would imagine calfs
would be more so being that much tighter.

I have noticed the same with arms. I have only shot them a few times though. They hurt more than calves (yes really). My biggest shot was 2ml in my bi-cep and 2ml in my tri-cep. When I do that I use 2 pins... just one inj per part. Calves are fine but yes the tightness is more the following day. Although I am sure if I injected arms everyday they would be similar. The calf injections are easy for me which was a big surprise.

didn't realise you doing arms

I haven't been doing them properly but just started. In the past it was just a few random shots over a few months. I plan to inject them roughly eod and have done the last few days. Just one 1 injection in each so nothing major. The results are instant and I love the way they are feeling now.

My overall plan is to get ripped and tighten the waist up whilst using syntherol in arms and possibly shoulders to add to fullness and overall appearance. Calves come first though as they have always been extremely weak but not anymore with syntherol :)

I haven't been doing them properly but just started. In the past it was just a few random shots over a few months. I plan to inject them roughly eod and have done the last few days. Just one 1 injection in each so nothing major. The results are instant and I love the way they are feeling now.

My overall plan is to get ripped and tighten the waist up whilst using syntherol in arms and possibly shoulders to add to fullness and overall appearance. Calves come first though as they have always been extremely weak but not anymore with syntherol :)

so just injecting 1 per head or per muscle group?
how much did you gain since your started the calves log?
I know it was kinda on and off. are you going to use a few bottles for arms?

so just injecting 1 per head or per muscle group?
how much did you gain since your started the calves log?
I know it was kinda on and off. are you going to use a few bottles for arms?

Yes just injecting 1 head per muscle group in arms. For my calves I am not doing 4 spots in each calf (2 either side). I have gained 1 1/2 inches but my gains are so much more than just measurement. I will be using 2ml in my bi-cep and tri-cep so 8ml total for both arms and that will be injected eod. So yeah it will add up over time but nothing too much. You are getting great results in your log. You should post another upper body shot with your bigger arms. I think we will be able to see your gains better doing that. Good luck with everything :)

Things are going well. Although I haven't trained legs all week as my knee has been in constant pain... no more heavy leg presses for me :eek: Gonna look at next week as a new start in regards to my training :)

Eliva, Question for you.

I used Syntherol in my biceps several years ago, and I used Big A's protocol. I pinned 1cc, for 10 days, then 2cc, and 3cc.

However, I pinned the whole cc into one site per day, and rotated sites each day. High, Med and then Low.

Is there a reason you are doing multiple sites each day, or is this recommended for Calves?

I thought about doing my calves at some point, and I assumed I would do it the same way I did my Biceps. After seeing how you are doing it, it just had me thinking what would be better.

Eliva, Question for you.

I used Syntherol in my biceps several years ago, and I used Big A's protocol. I pinned 1cc, for 10 days, then 2cc, and 3cc.

However, I pinned the whole cc into one site per day, and rotated sites each day. High, Med and then Low.

Is there a reason you are doing multiple sites each day, or is this recommended for Calves?

I thought about doing my calves at some point, and I assumed I would do it the same way I did my Biceps. After seeing how you are doing it, it just had me thinking what would be better.

Yeah this is the best way to do things. It is also recommended by Big A. The angle and volume (cc's) of the shots is also hugely important. By doing it this way you keep a natural look to the muscle. Sure there will be some swelling due to all the shots but the muscle has never looked weird etc. My calves just look better in every way. By using different sites you can also safely put in the cc's for huge growth. There is lots of info throughout this log about where to inject and the angle etc. If you ever need any help just let me know and I will try my best to advise you. Let me know how you get on if you decide to run it. You won't regret it!

Yes just injecting 1 head per muscle group in arms. For my calves I am not doing 4 spots in each calf (2 either side). I have gained 1 1/2 inches but my gains are so much more than just measurement. I will be using 2ml in my bi-cep and tri-cep so 8ml total for both arms and that will be injected eod. So yeah it will add up over time but nothing too much. You are getting great results in your log. You should post another upper body shot with your bigger arms. I think we will be able to see your gains better doing that. Good luck with everything :)

you are right, its more than the measurements. I gained 1.5 inch on my arms, it looks bigger and also have a much better shape now. I m happy with my 18 inch arms.

Last edited:
I have a limited amount of syntherol so I have been saving it. I entered a transformation competition by Marssel and that has just began so it's time :)

I start again tonight and will do 1ml in 4 spots in each calf. Top right/left and middle right/left are the areas I am injecting.

Training 2moro will be calves, chest and back.

Hormones are 20mg test p, 30mg mast p and 40mg tren a per day. I am planning to stay at those doses. I may up the tren to 50mg ed. I will also add in some winny tabs soon at 50mg per day.

I plan to start a peptide run of CJC 1295 with DAC at 2mg per week and hexarelin at 25-50mcg per shot.

I plan to get ripped and will post an update pic once I have shaved... will be on the weekend.

Can't wait to get this syntherol in me I have missed the feeling it gives! Instant results... fullness and size :) It's my favourite product by far. Time to get serious again :)

I had lots of food after training so feel bloated to say the least :eek: Me and Barbie went for a meal and I made the most of it.

My right calf has been twitching (like a shock) as I failed them quite a few times during training today. I done light weight (just 15kg a side) on smith machine calf raises. I would fail then wait 10 secs and fail again and again... about 15 sets of high reps. Then I went straight over to the seated calf raise and just put a 25kg plate on and done 100 reps.

Gonna shoot 1ml in 4 spots in each calf now. Training 2moro will be shoulder and legs (calves of course) :D

I will start posting frequent pics so you guys can see the changes :)

I have a limited amount of syntherol so I have been saving it. I entered a transformation competition by Marssel and that has just began so it's time :)

I start again tonight and will do 1ml in 4 spots in each calf. Top right/left and middle right/left are the areas I am injecting.

Training 2moro will be calves, chest and back.

Hormones are 20mg test p, 30mg mast p and 40mg tren a per day. I am planning to stay at those doses. I may up the tren to 50mg ed. I will also add in some winny tabs soon at 50mg per day.

I plan to start a peptide run of CJC 1295 with DAC at 2mg per week and hexarelin at 25-50mcg per shot.

I plan to get ripped and will post an update pic once I have shaved... will be on the weekend.

Can't wait to get this syntherol in me I have missed the feeling it gives! Instant results... fullness and size :) It's my favourite product by far. Time to get serious again :)

I will look forward to your progress.

Is there a reason why you inject the masteron ed at such low dose as opposed to a bigger dose eod?

I will look forward to your progress.

Is there a reason why you inject the masteron ed at such low dose as opposed to a bigger dose eod?

I have just been doing them all ed. I do find ed dosing minimizes possible side effects. When using high test it also can minimize aromatization. I can get anxiety from tren and mast and when I do less frequent and larger injs I feel that more. Ed dosing keeps things balanced nicely.

I was planning to go higher but I don't think it is needed for my current goals. It was sort of a bridge that has turned into a cycle. I may add other things but at low doses.

Plus I will be adding peps too so higher doses aren't really needed. I have no issues with taking higher though. You would think I would go higher dieting then bulking but it's been the opposite!

Things are coming along nicely and the best thing is I know they will only get much better so I am feeling good.

I still haven't done my shots tonight so doing them after this post :)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear