over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you take your GH?

Rockhard

NPC Judge
JUDGES
Registered
I have read a ton of articles about dosing. I ordered some Toraxx GH last week and I am anxious to give it a try. It seems like most people run a 5 day on, two off cycle. What doyou guys run? Thanks!:cool:

dont need to take two days off, most people only do that to save money or plan around there off days.

for fat loss, i like 2.5 iu AM fasted cardio etc... then 2.5 iu PM

for anabolism 5iu gh with 5 iu insulin pre WO seems to work the best, or just pwo depends on whats going on in your work day etc..

ive tried a bunch of different protocols but my next go around im going to try 3 small doses gh daily and see how i respond to that and insulin around my wo

I have read a ton of articles about dosing. I ordered some Toraxx GH last week and I am anxious to give it a try. It seems like most people run a 5 day on, two off cycle. What doyou guys run? Thanks!:cool:
There's a lot of info about this on this forum. There's no need to take 2 days off. Take 1 day off if you want but 7 days is likely best. You didn't tell us your goals or how much you can afford to run per day.

2.5iu before fasted cardio and 2.5iu before training in the evening (or 2.5iu before bed on off days)

There's a lot of info about this on this forum. There's no need to take 2 days off. Take 1 day off if you want but 7 days is likely best. You didn't tell us your goals or how much you can afford to run per day.

I am wanting to gain some more quality size and lean out, simultaneously. Then prepare for another show later in the year. I am currently running 500mg of test e and 600 mg of eq. I ran rips a few years ago, 7 days per week. But anything over 3 iu would make my hands swell and go numb while working.

I am wanting to gain some more quality size and lean out, simultaneously. Then prepare for another show later in the year. I am currently running 500mg of test e and 600 mg of eq. I ran rips a few years ago, 7 days per week. But anything over 3 iu would make my hands swell and go numb while working.
Good luck finding stuff near as potent as they were. 3iu's is pretty low so I would dose it once a day....pre workout or pre bed.

I was reading a box of Rx GH and it contained 30mg mannitol, ive read that mannitol can be a diuretic. Do you think Pharm GH puts a diuretic in there to counteract the bloat? Maybe the chinese generics dont use it? What you guys think:confused:

2.5iu before fasted cardio and 2.5iu before training in the evening (or 2.5iu before bed on off days)
^^^ the above poster hit it right on the head. If its too inconvenient to take it that way do 2.5 upon waking and 2.5 before bed.

Dosage about GH

Hey bro, here is the dosage you need:
2 IU per day is used for anti aging purposes.
4 IU per day is usually used by athletes for bodybuilding, fat loss and general fitness.
8 to 16 IU per day is used to speed up recovery after severe burns or injuries.
Anything between 2 and 4 IU per day is fine. Each person can determine his body's own preferred dosage!

i use 3-4 iu's mon-fri first thing in am. i have done it this way for years.

There is no need to take two days off at all
2.5 iu AM and 2.5 iu PM is perfect for me
More than 3 iu will let me :banghead:

Can I ask how old you are? If you're pushing upper 30's, 4-6 iu is a great starting point. At 6 iu I like 2 on waking up, 2 pwo, 2 at night.

For muscle gains, I ran 4 iux5 days on and 2 off. I did 2 iu in the morning and 2 iu in the evening. :eek:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws