over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting nicotine

You need to find a doc willing to prescribe a stim. I have used nicotine for the same thing, and it helps somewhat... But inferior to adderall or ritalin.

I went to the doc who diagnosed my adhd, and she was like "well you made it through a masters' degree in engineering, so you can obviously cope with it just fine" there is another doc in town who hands out addy like candy, so i might hit him up.

I'm still gonna try this. stuff should be here Friday morning.

If i quit posting on friday, ya'll are free to put me in for a darwin award

I thought I was addicted to nicotine gum at one point but just just got used to chewing gum. When i swapped to wiglys I was fine and never missed it at all.

Sub Q is way different from IV. 2mg won't kill you. If you're going to do it. Post a video :)

please dont IV anything in to your system without a medical professional present. It can be done with lots of research and if u know exactly what you are doing . A small mistake and you'll be up for the darwin awards, probably win it :D

um guys, he said it himself, he is trying out for Darwin awards!

and thank god!

lol!

go for it!

( no one else noticed he wants to iv oil... :banghead: )
lol

omg...

while im all for drug use, combining it with stupidity is dangerous for everyone, and gives drugs a bad rap. really its the idiots that are the problem...

:star-w:rs

shoot a few cc;s for me!

Last edited:
It's ok everyone!!! He has a master's in engineering so he OBVIOUSLY knows what he's doing and doesn't need to take any advice from us lesser minions lol

I think you guys are getting trolled.

No one is that dumb.

Guys, totally not addicted. Just chewin' a couple patches here and there. Probably going to main line a lil bit now and then too. No big deal at all.

this is the funniest post ive ever read on here lol

^^ that is kinda funny. I'm not on the web a whole lot. 24 posts in like 3 years

I am actually serious. I will try it and hopefully report back. like i said, I know how totally stupid this is, but... idk I want to try it

Last edited:
Nicotine

Hell, get the liquid nicotine and use it sublingually. If you want to inject it, you're definitely addicted.

Sterility absolutely matters when IVing something. You are putting it directly into your blood stream. Why would you think it does not matter? As said half life is so short you will want more before you even finish your morning commute to work. Stick with your gum. Simply punch a bunch of them out and put them into one of those 100 piece gum containers if you do not want people to know what you are chewing. Not sure why you give a shit if people know you use nicotine? Why go to such great lengths to hide something that is not really taboo or illegal.

Sterility absolutely matters when IVing something. You are putting it directly into your blood stream. Why would you think it does not matter? As said half life is so short you will want more before you even finish your morning commute to work. Stick with your gum. Simply punch a bunch of them out and put them into one of those 100 piece gum containers if you do not want people to know what you are chewing. Not sure why you give a shit if people know you use nicotine? Why go to such great lengths to hide something that is not really taboo or illegal.

I'm actually not hiding anything. I just literally pop a stick of gum every 10-15 minutes and it is kindof excessive. Honestly, i'm kindof a druggie and just want to try something new. That's about it. I'm mostly just being a dumbass, and i realize that.

Blood is really dam good at sterilizing stuff. you'll get an abcess from IM way before you will get an infection from an IV inject; however, blood infections are terrible, so I do agree that sterility is optimal

Edit: as for the IV oil thing, i know oil isn't great iv, but it would be 2-3iu's max on a 100 slin pin; basically a drop or two

Last edited:
I'm actually not hiding anything. I just literally pop a stick of gum every 10-15 minutes and it is kindof excessive. Honestly, i'm kindof a druggie and just want to try something new. That's about it. I'm mostly just being a dumbass, and i realize that.

Blood is really dam good at sterilizing stuff. you'll get an abcess from IM way before you will get an infection from an IV inject; however, blood infections are terrible, so I do agree that sterility is optimal

Edit: as for the IV oil thing, i know oil isn't great iv, but it would be 2-3iu's max on a 100 slin pin; basically a drop or two

I think that you will remain healthier if you stick to engineering.

I think you guys are getting trolled.

No one is that dumb.

ya I got it after he said he chewed the patches. :naughty:

If ya wanna belive it or not You without a doubt a Nic junkie.
Most addictive substance know to manWas there myself many years
In its pure form really not to dirty much like caffeine.
Your in way to deep...Ya gota get off any way ya can
withdrawals aint no pic nic either

Peace and good luck

lol.. the shit I read on this site..

"sugar is 10 times more addicting than heroin" definitely takes the cake tho.

as for chewing the patches, I can see how it'd be more effective.. id bet the gums are far more absorbent than the skin on your shoulder.

lol.. the shit I read on this site..

"sugar is 10 times more addicting than heroin" definitely takes the cake tho.

as for chewing the patches, I can see how it'd be more effective.. id bet the gums are far more absorbent than the skin on your shoulder.

Sugar is more addictive. I sold my tv for some. [emoji17]

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner