over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting nicotine

SportbikerKid

Registered
Okay to start, i'm from Montana, so i've been chewing griz and redman since I was 13 years old. smoked marb reds. Kicked it when I was 20, and now i chew ungodly amounts of nicotine gum. I am now 22 and have a very professional high-paying job. I actually don't think i'm addicted, but I have really bad ADHD and cannot focus or get anything done without it.

I just ordered a 100mg/ml oil based vial of nicotine. Lethal dose for a 100 kilo guy is supposed to be 50mg-100mg. I am planning on IV injecting it for a preworkout boost and a kick in the morning before I go to work. I was going to start with just 3mg subq and see what happens (3iu's on a 100u slin pin).

I can't find much info online about this. Has anybody tried this? Am i a completely stupid moron? I am aware of cardiovascular effects, but I am very fit. my BP run in the low-normal range even on tren because I am very active, do 30 minutes dedicated high intensity cardio every day, and eat a heart-healthy diet

I also like to stay single digit bodyfat and i believe nicotine helps quite a bit. (I am prepared for multiple posts calling me a dumbass, but maybe i can get some useful info out of this)

Nicotine is a very strong drug and anything IV isn't going to last in your system very long. How about the patches. I was under the impression that they have a slow steady release.

I have a huge tolerance. I bought patches and they didn't work great, so I chewed them. They work much better when you chew them

now i chew ungodly amounts of nicotine gum. I actually don't think i'm addicted, but I have really bad ADHD

If you don't think you're addicted to it, then simply chew regular gum.

My buddy did this. Every time his piece he was chewing lost flavor, he would add another stick. To the point it would get so big he would have to start over every few hours. However, it worked.

Guys, totally not addicted. Just chewin' a couple patches here and there. Probably going to main line a lil bit now and then too. No big deal at all.

Never mind I reread and see you already do. I personally would see a dr. Or ask here. Maybe their is a better drug for what you are trying to do.

Why don't you just vape?

If ya wanna belive it or not You without a doubt a Nic junkie.
Most addictive substance know to man
Was there myself many years
In its pure form really not to dirty much like caffeine.
Your in way to deep...Ya gota get off any way ya can
withdrawals aint no pic nic either

Peace and good luck

stick the patches in yr ass, booty bumpin absorbs way more than oral....
addict.

The stuff you bought is probably for making vapor juice. May not be sterile, will burn like hell, and quite possibly one of the most stupid ideas I've heard.

Nicotine has a 15min clearance time, most use patch, gum, or dip to keep it flowing in the blood stream, for performance purposes.

Last edited:
I WOULD JUST VAPE!

Otherwise, I was just thinking about nicotine yesterday. It's great for cutting with your GH peps because nicotine is a stimulant and a somatostatin inhibitor. It stimulates through another mechanism not common to your average stim, so it's a great addition. Nicotine is also a Smart Drug, and it's pathways have to do with memory.

This is crazy. When I google oil based injectable nicotine the only thing I come up with is that e cigs use oil based nicotine and that it can kill you if you get too much on your skin. There was one reported death of someone who injected it. Is this legal or did it come advertised as IV nicotine? I'm just curious. I would like to read about it. Not that I would ever main line nicotine. I like my grizzly too much. And yes I think you are crazy!! There are much better and safer ways to get a boost preworkout. Like smoking crack. [emoji6] J/K but seriously dude I'd really think hard about this and know what I'm doing. Once you push that in there is no turning back. Not even after cardiac arrest starts. Be safe!!

And people talk about taking dnp.

The solution should be here in a day or two. I will inject 2mg subq to start with and report back. Sterility isn't too much of an issue when shooting IV

The solution should be here in a day or two. I will inject 2mg subq to start with and report back. Sterility isn't too much of an issue when shooting IV

What? You think sterility isnt much of an issue when shooting IV?

Ak

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member