advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Conor McGregor........Who's drinking the coolaid?

I hope mcgreggor gets knocked the hell out.. Mendes I thought I just heard tested postive for PEDs?

Queefer you summed up my opinion exactly!
He is a huge 170, cuts nearly 30 lbs they said. This fight will be turning point IMO. He is what he says or not, and if not he will be gone soon
I hope not he is a funny fucker!!

He's so entertaining to listen to............Yep, he is good for the ufc, and brings them fans they would not have gotten without.

They have very different styles...I think it comes down to who can implement their game plan. If Chad can take him down and ground and pound him he'll have a good chance of winning. If Conor can keep distance between the two of them and score from the outside, he'll have a good chance of winning.

Both are 17-2...Mendes has fought higher caliber fighters and his only two loses are to Aldo. I just hope it's a good fight! I think the UFC will make a lot more money if McGregor wins and then fights Aldo...As a fight fan, I'd like to see Aldo vs McGregor...The emotional side of me would like to see Mendes KO him!

^^^This McGregor is a great striker, and they are more entertaining to watch. But I think anyone who has good ground work, and can get him down would catch him where he is weaker.

^^^This McGregor is a great striker, and they are more entertaining to watch. But I think anyone who has good ground work, and can get him down would catch him where he is weaker.

The thing is, Chad fancies himself as a striker (he is a pretty good one) and is in love with his hands. He needs to use his wrestling and not just defensively.

That is my favorite fight card in the history of the ufc...the Macdonld , Lawler fight may be my favorite fight ever....the brown fight was just incredible...the Alamaida fight was unbelievable, ....my god Conor is exactly what he says he is...he fought like he had no respect for mendez....on their feet it was extremly one sided............Mendez looked like a beaten fighter at the end...it looked like he new he was outclassed.....friggen crazily entertaining night of fights........oh and even the Bermudez fight was fantastic.....by far the best card ever to me.....and I've seen almost every single card ever...wow...just godam wow.

I would not be surprised if Aldo retires...he was cleared to fight and dropped out.....so why not retire now.

Last edited:
That is my favorite fight card in the history of the ufc...the Macdonld , Lawler fight may be my favorite fight ever....the brown fight was just incredible...the Alamaida fight was unbelievable, ....my god Conor is exactly what he says he is...he fought like he had no respect for mendez....on their feet it was extremly one sided............Mendez looked like a beaten fighter at the end...it looked like he new he was outclassed.....friggen crazily entertaining night of fights........oh and even the Bermudez fight was fantastic.....by far the best card ever to me.....and I've seen almost every single card ever...wow...just godam wow.

I would not be surprised if Aldo retires...he was cleared to fight and dropped out.....so why not retire now.

AGREE! Never have i seen so many back and fourth,bloody, and comeback victories all ending in brutal knockout. BY FAR the best UFC card EVER!

what a card, I agree with Q in that this was the best one the ufc has put together, every fight was entertaining. I wasn't as big a fan of the macdonald lawler fight, being canadian it was disappointing lol Macdonald should've put Lawler away, let him hang around and it bit him in the ass, err face. I had Conor to win this but Mendes put up a battle and it looked dicey there for a bit. Conors hands are legit. He's in Aldos head, he'll lay a whuppin on Jose if he steps up.

kinda torn if the fight should have been stopped or not? only two seconds left in the round, and the fight was even at that point. thinking mendes coulda put conor away if he had more of a camp, he started to slow at the end of the 1st

MISERY! ! I WAS AT WORK ALL NIGHT MISSED IT! MISERY OH....

There must be a lot of dwarfs on here picking Mendes. Dwarf wrestlers never win.

I never pick the wrestler unless his name is Chael Sonnen, fugck Melendez.

I want to see McGregor slap up Melendez so he can kill Aldo next.

Conor is still the favorite, though I thought the split would be much more...

I take Lawler over Macdonald.

And I take Matt Brown over Team Means.

The rest I don't really care about.

Three for three... Easy money.

It was nice seeing Bermudez get fucked up, very happy for Stephens.
The Lawlor fight was surprisingly entertaining, pure bloodbath.

Last edited:
Took my dad out to watch the fights last night--his first PPV. Holy shit did he luck out. 5 great fights, and my hometown kid Jeremy Stephens took home a win.

McGregor is next level. Anybody that can let you wear yourself out while taking elbows like that, pop up and combo like that is insane.

kinda torn if the fight should have been stopped or not? only two seconds left in the round, and the fight was even at that point. thinking mendes coulda put conor away if he had more of a camp, he started to slow at the end of the 1st

I think McGregor's body kicks had a lot to do with Mendes gassing and dropping his hands to open him up for the devastating finish.

Last edited:
mendes could not finish aldo with 2 chances. Conor clearly outclassed midget mendes in 2 rounds, just like he predicted. Aldo would not have a chance against Conor. I think Aldo is scared of his "legacy" being shattered. The official word from dana white is Aldo had a bruised rib and pulled out because he was worried he would not be able to to make weight cause he could not do cardio, BS!!

Like everyone is saying, it was a great night of fights!

Hopefully the unification fight between Aldo and McGregor is a good fight!...After that, the fight I really want to see is McGregor vs Edgar...Frankie won't get tired and he'll take him down! That would be a great fight!!

I think the fight would of looked a lot different if Chad had a full camp. It's was probably the best ppv I've ever watched. Definitely looking forward to Conor and Aldo though, should be awesome fight. Holy shit Lawler's lip!!!!

I think the fight would of looked a lot different if Chad had a full camp. It's was probably the best ppv I've ever watched. Definitely looking forward to Conor and Aldo though, should be awesome fight. Holy shit Lawler's lip!!!!

Exactly! But part pf me wonders, even if he did a full camp, would he still have gone for that sub attempt instead of continuing the ground and pound? That's where he screwed up as well as not having enough gas in the tank. But at the end of the day, the blueprint has been written on how to beat McGregor. His ground game consisted mainly of talking shit and begging Herb to stand them up. Still an amazing win for the fans and the UFC. There's no doubt that he'd be the greatest champ ever, if only for his personality.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws