over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Quad /prep Log

I'm up a few pounds and feel bloated. Staying on this diet one more week I think and then cutting carbs back and dropping skin.

Tape measure shows some growth /size on my quads . Eight days so far. Two more then upping the seo to two ml per site

right leg
20150712_204718_zpsvpkczxyy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150712_204820_zpsrfnmfk2o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

so how do you feel so far?

From the cycle I feel bloated a lot. I know I need more water, I'm barely at gallons day. A little tired here and there but not as bad as I've been on sdrol before. Strength in the gym is going up pretty Dam good

My quads from the seo are tight feeling and sore like after a workout constantly. I can't wait to see the end results

Great thread. Thank you for taking the plunge and keeping us up to date on your progress.

ive always wanted to try seo, but really freaked out i might do it wrong and endding up with jacked up legs

Great thread. Thank you for taking the plunge and keeping us up to date on your progress.

Thanks for following along

ive always wanted to try seo, but really freaked out i might do it wrong and endding up with jacked up legs

I felt the same way but figured take it slow and follow Big A's guide things would be good

Tomorrow i start 2ml per injection site

I weigh myself on Mondays to see if i gained from my cheat meals . I had one good cheat meal on Saturday....Five guys :headbang: my favorite burger place . So monday night i weighed 220 :eek: feeling it around my waist , holding some water :(

Last edited:
Subbed. Looks like you are getting into a good routine so the gains should start coming fast with the larger volume shots.

Yeah I think so to. I do think I need to be careful with more oil. My sweep seems lower / not as long as a lot of people's seem to be if that makes sense. I don't want it to look all bunched up more towards my knee but as it gets higher it flattens out

Yesterday was leg days so my legs were pumped pretty good. Did my 2 ml shots in each spot last night. Might have been my imagination but my sweep looked bigger after doing them. Wife thought so also.

Honestly 2ml per site is a pain in the ass to do. Loading the pin ten times sucks lol. I feel no lumps after rolling them out. Definitely is some extra tightness to my quads. All seems good so far.

Yesterday was leg days so my legs were pumped pretty good. Did my 2 ml shots in each spot last night. Might have been my imagination but my sweep looked bigger after doing them. Wife thought so also.

Honestly 2ml per site is a pain in the ass to do. Loading the pin ten times sucks lol. I feel no lumps after rolling them out. Definitely is some extra tightness to my quads. All seems good so far.

You just put 20ml in them I bet they look bigger :D You notice it more in small muscle groups too. I would sometimes put 4ml in my arms and they would look bigger through the day.

Do you do any leg/quad strecthes in the gym? I think they would help a lot over time.

You just put 20ml in them I bet they look bigger :D You notice it more in small muscle groups too. I would sometimes put 4ml in my arms and they would look bigger through the day.

Do you do any leg/quad strecthes in the gym? I think they would help a lot over time.

It probably would help more to stretch. I usually only stretch my legs on leg day, twice a week

Any problems with the oil dispersing doing 4ml for a day?

It probably would help more to stretch. I usually only stretch my legs on leg day, twice a week

Any problems with the oil dispersing doing 4ml for a day?

I didn't do it everyday in my arms but no issues at all when I done my calves. It's not for the faint hearted but isn't that bad. But I still am amazed at the likes of JJ who used to put large amounts into his arms ed with what seemed no issues at all.

I didn't do it everyday in my arms but no issues at all when I done my calves. It's not for the faint hearted but isn't that bad. But I still am amazed at the likes of JJ who used to put large amounts into his arms ed with what seemed no issues at all.

I've read some of his logs ect... He does seem to do things over the top and work out well.

Saturday was leg day and my quads were sore and tight . I did a good warm up and stretched the best i could. Did a lighter/pump workout with high reps . I missed Saturdays injections due to a "date" night /cheat dinner out with the wife. didnt get home till late and not wanting to pin them go to bed

weighed in at 218lbs . cycle is working but put on some extra fluff to . Im cutting out the slin and extra carbs to use it

The tape doest shhow much for gains this week but to look at my quads they look like more sweep for sure

heres some updated pictures

right leg

20150719_195653_zps8pgjekss.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

left

I would have gone with a bunch of bananas instead of an apple :D

Looking good. Just keep consistent with it and they will grow bigger and bigger.

How does a typical leg workout look for you now?

Last edited:

A very good friend of mine who also happens to be a true beast physically wise (you know whom I'm referring to)) used to do 5ml's per head ed in his arms at some point when he was prepping years ago... which means 10ml's each biceps, and 15ml's each triceps daily. Guess what... he could handle it percfectly! No swelling, rarely any bruise, only quick increased in size!

Sure he had naturally big arms (the bigger they are, the more ml's they can handle, of course), but it really goes to show what an amazing HIGH QUALITY seo SYNTHEROL is!! :)

I would have gone with a bunch of bananas instead of an apple :D

Looking good. Just keep consistent with it and they will grow bigger and bigger.

How does a typical leg workout look for you now?

The Apple was a bit large to cover the area but we can all dream right lol

Leg day usually is something like this. I been following JM workouts mostly

Eliptical warm up for a few minutes

4-5 set leg ext.. Warm up
4-5 sets leg curls warm up
stretch some

Working sets
4 sets of 8 to 10 leg curls
leg press sets of 25 adding two plates each time
4 sets of 10 each leg single leg squats in Smith machine.
4 sets of 10 Smith squats
or
4 set 8-10 hack squats
4 sets 6-8 platz hack squats
2sets leg ext to fail 25 +reps

A very good friend of mine who also happens to be a true beast physically wise (you know whom I'm referring to)) used to do 5ml's per head ed in his arms at some point when he was prepping years ago... which means 10ml's each biceps, and 15ml's each triceps daily. Guess what... he could handle it percfectly! No swelling, rarely any bruise, only quick increased in size!

Sure he had naturally big arms (the bigger they are, the more ml's they can handle, of course), but it really goes to show what an amazing HIGH QUALITY seo SYNTHEROL is!! :)

That is a lot and it definitely shows the quality of syntherol. It is very smooth and shouldn't cause any problems when done right. I never had an issue when using it in my calves. I can safely state if I injected aas in them I probably wouldn't be able to walk the next day.

The Apple was a bit large to cover the area but we can all dream right lol

Leg day usually is something like this. I been following JM workouts mostly

Eliptical warm up for a few minutes

4-5 set leg ext.. Warm up
4-5 sets leg curls warm up
stretch some

Working sets
4 sets of 8 to 10 leg curls
leg press sets of 25 adding two plates each time
4 sets of 10 each leg single leg squats in Smith machine.
4 sets of 10 Smith squats
or
4 set 8-10 hack squats
4 sets 6-8 platz hack squats
2sets leg ext to fail 25 +reps

Looks good. Have you ever tried any higher rep workouts? Most of the guys I know with huge legs really abuse them set after set. Mine don't seem to grow no matter how I train them :eek: But been doing lots of sets with a min of 15 reps (usually 20-25) and things are going well. How many days do you train them per week?

Do you do calves on a seperate day or afterwards? I am training my calves 4 days per week now... I still have hope :eek::D

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner