over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Quad /prep Log

I have done some higher rep work. Mostly with leg presses, 25 reps pyramid up till you can't get any more. Legs I do twice a week Wednesday and Saturday.

I do calves 4 to 5 times a week also.. We do 2 sets of 100 straight reps. One set standing and one set seated. About 50 reps your calves burn one hell, 60 - 70 they feel like you have a ice pick in them. After that you feel like your gonna die lol. Then the next set :eek:

That is a lot and it definitely shows the quality of syntherol. It is very smooth and shouldn't cause any problems when done right. I never had an issue when using it in my calves. I can safely state if I injected aas in them I probably wouldn't be able to walk the next day.

Looks good. Have you ever tried any higher rep workouts? Most of the guys I know with huge legs really abuse them set after set. Mine don't seem to grow no matter how I train them :eek: But been doing lots of sets with a min of 15 reps (usually 20-25) and things are going well. How many days do you train them per week?

Do you do calves on a seperate day or afterwards? I am training my calves 4 days per week now... I still have hope :eek::D

Cut my carbs about in half Sunday and Monday. Dropped five pounds over the two days even with a huge cheat meal Saturday night. Mostly water weight but abs look less blurred now. Few weeks of that and then I'll add In l carnintine shots Preworkout with Syntheselen

I decided to just to seo in my outer sweep ed and the middle head eod to cut down on the oil use and soreness. Should still get the results I want since it's mostly more sweep I'm looking for

I should rephrase that. The pain is bearable but just annoying. Mostly want to do eod in the middle head to save oil and want to be leaner so I can judge more how it looks there. The sweep I can see just fine

I should rephrase that. The pain is bearable but just annoying. Mostly want to do eod in the middle head to save oil and want to be leaner so I can judge more how it looks there. The sweep I can see just fine

This right there. :D

Nowhere near intense pain. But always present like a mild headache....in your legs? :p

Great log. Very detailed. Looking forward to further updates.

This right there. :D

Nowhere near intense pain. But always present like a mild headache....in your legs? :p

Great log. Very detailed. Looking forward to further updates.

x2

The pain is not bad at all... just annoying to do all the shots. When I done it in my calves I was aware of them 24/7. That was a good and bad thing though. They felt big for the first time in my life :D I would walk around and the pump would be unreal... they felt great.

Thanks for following along guys. I'll try not to bore you to much with things lol. The carb drop was a good idea. My Lower back isn't as loose now. Still back fat but no where near as bad. Also cut the hgh back to 2.5ui once a day and dropped the mk677. Will add it back in later.

I'm with you right there elvia, my quads looked pumped constantly. Right after I do my shots they look jacked! I usually run to the wife and flex lol. I can't wait to start on 3cc

Tonight is my leg workout.. I think I'm going to do ALL 25rep sets and just crush them

I forgot to write you need to get a normal syringe and needle and backload all the slin pins. Syntherol is very thin and pushes through fine but uploading takes too long.

Rambo I only bought slin pins here and am shooting my gear ed. The guy I use all his gear runs through easily and has done when he has used different carrier oils. I put 0.2ml test and tren and 0.3ml primo e in one slin pin then put it all in a new one and shoot.

Lilgumby it's hard to tell from those pics. The first week is usually the hardest but you will soon be in a good routine and things should come easy for you. But sure expect lots of discomfort along the way. I recommend performing very long warm ups every time you train quads.

Glad you mentioned this because i was just about to ask how you are getting the slin pins to load for you. It would take a year to actually load it through a 27G haha I'll have to try this backload. Is there any specific way or anything I need to know about it? will make life much easier.

Glad you mentioned this because i was just about to ask how you are getting the slin pins to load for you. It would take a year to actually load it through a 27G haha I'll have to try this backload. Is there any specific way or anything I need to know about it? will make life much easier.

Not really matey. I used standard 1ml slin pins and would just pull the plunger out to inject the oïl in. Actually one tip is when you fill them up go to a max of 0.9ml. Reason being when you put the plunger back in the oïl will move to the top. If you have too much in it just comes out of the needle. So you only can do about 0.9ml max shots with standard slin pins. I preferred doing smaller but more spaced out shots anyway.

I cant stand back loading a slin pin . I ordered 25guage needles to put on my tubes. I load with a 23 gauge needle the switch them to pin . I had 27 gauge needles but cant remember where i got them so i ended up with the 25s this time

My leg workout was KILLER

elliptical warm up for a few minutes
5 light sets of leg ext for warm ups
4 sets of seated leg curls warm ups
stretching in between

working sets
4 set of 25 seated leg curls
leg press added 2 plates until i couldn't get 25 solid reps ( stopped with 7 plates on each side)
4 sets 25 each leg single leg squats ( only 10lb dumbell)
4 sets of 25 hack squats
1 set of leg ext for 50+reps i honestly lost count

legs were/JACKED

thanks for the 25 rep idea Elvia1023

I had a pretty good compliment on my legs . I was trying to pull my pants up to show my quads and my buddy laughed and said no dam way your getting your pants over those lol

SO i dropped my drawers and flexed and he yelled "jesus christ they are huge" all i could do was laugh :headbang: His training partner was curling dropped his weight and said " damit wait to im done lifting before you do that shit ":D

I cant stand back loading a slin pin . I ordered 25guage needles to put on my tubes. I load with a 23 gauge needle the switch them to pin . I had 27 gauge needles but cant remember where i got them so i ended up with the 25s this time

stretching in between

working sets
leg press added 2 plates until i couldn't get 25 solid reps ( stopped with 7 plates on each side)
4 sets of 25 hack squats

legs were/JACKED

I had a pretty good compliment on my legs . I was trying to pull my pants up to show my quads and my buddy laughed and said no dam way your getting your pants over those lol

SO i dropped my drawers and flexed and he yelled "jesus christ they are huge" all i could do was laugh :headbang: His training partner was curling dropped his weight and said " damit wait to im done lifting before you do that shit ":D

Now that is a workout!! You killed it. I think those sort of workouts will get you the best results especially with the syntherol. Really get them pumped up to the max. I bet you are sore 2moro :D

Not really matey. I used standard 1ml slin pins and would just pull the plunger out to inject the oïl in. Actually one tip is when you fill them up go to a max of 0.9ml. Reason being when you put the plunger back in the oïl will move to the top. If you have too much in it just comes out of the needle. So you only can do about 0.9ml max shots with standard slin pins. I preferred doing smaller but more spaced out shots anyway.

Yeah the only reason I asked about the backloading was because last time I did that, I couldn't get rid of the air bubble in the slin pin!

stretching in between

working sets

4 sets of 25 hack squats

legs were/JACKED

I actually ordered 3cc 27g pins last night just for this reason. I also use the 27g for synthetine. We will see how this goes.

Yeah the only reason I asked about the backloading was because last time I did that, I couldn't get rid of the air bubble in the slin pin!

I actually ordered 3cc 27g pins last night just for this reason. I also use the 27g for synthetine. We will see how this goes.

Yeah thats the best way to do things. That way you can do the usual amounts in one pin. I just had hundreds of slin pins I had ordered so used them. To get the air bubble out I just flick the slin pin so it rises up then push it out. A little air bubble is fine though.

Where are you planning to use syntherol?

Yeah thats the best way to do things. That way you can do the usual amounts in one pin. I just had hundreds of slin pins I had ordered so used them. To get the air bubble out I just flick the slin pin so it rises up then push it out. A little air bubble is fine though.

Lol I guess I could have done that. I did syntherol In my quads for about 15 days last season, it was all I could handle. It took so long with so many injections I got irritated. It seemed to give them more of a puffy look rather than make them look good and big.
I dunno I may give them another run soon but I do want to hit arms again with delts and chest after keeping everything to proper proportions. I just finished traps and they grow almost instantly. Lots of nerves in the traps though just like biceps.

Lol I guess I could have done that. I did syntherol In my quads for about 15 days last season, it was all I could handle. It took so long with so many injections I got irritated. It seemed to give them more of a puffy look rather than make them look good and big.
I dunno I may give them another run soon but I do want to hit arms again with delts and chest after keeping everything to proper proportions. I just finished traps and they grow almost instantly. Lots of nerves in the traps though just like biceps.

Yeah it does take bit to do my quads . I am getting faster but still takes a good half hour to forty minutes to do all my shots in the evenings. I'm thinking about doing my biceps next instead of my shoulders. Just enough to get a decent peak

Yeah it does take bit to do my quads . I am getting faster but still takes a good half hour to forty minutes to do all my shots in the evenings. I'm thinking about doing my biceps next instead of my shoulders. Just enough to get a decent peak

So, are you now doing only the middle area of the outer sweep eod?

Instead of going through the hassle of backloading pins when you can just pick
up 3ml barrels and 23g and 30g pins from SterileSyringes.com ?

I don't think I could go through the hassle of backloading pins even if it was to
use up leftovers, would be such a headache for me.

The injections themselves are enough :eek:

Exactly bro! I remember I was in the bathroom for at least half hour every night! Got to be such a pain I just couldn't take it anymore lol. Yeah I will probably do shoulders then bis and then tris later on in the year. I added some great size doing that protocol last year.

I can see syntherol in the traps being majorly effective. I know a few guys who have done it and all were made up. Mine can get quite tight as it is so I wouldn't do them though. The puffiness would have just been the inflammation and water which is especially common the first few weeks. My quads need it more than anything but in the past when I have tried aas I always seem to hit a bad spot within a few weeks. I am tempted to try it in my quads though :eek::D

Instead of going through the hassle of backloading pins when you can just pick
up 3ml barrels and 23g and 30g pins from SterileSyringes.com ?

I don't think I could go through the hassle of backloading pins even if it was to
use up leftovers, would be such a headache for me.

The injections themselves are enough :eek:

Yeah thats what I stated above... much better way of doing things. Although the backloading never really bothered me as it only took 2 mins to fill 6 pins for each side. I will be ordering from SterileSyringes now I am in Switzerland. Matey what areas have you used syntherol in?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws