over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom - who's tried it?

What strain do people find is the best for anxiety? Do you get tired after it, or would it be OK to take AM before work?

Every time I've tried kratom I just end up feeling sick, gotta find a better source and start the dose lower I think.

What strain do people find is the best for anxiety? Do you get tired after it, or would it be OK to take AM before work?

Every time I've tried kratom I just end up feeling sick, gotta find a better source and start the dose lower I think.

Dose is the issue. I have some friends who can only tolerate 1/2 gram.

Maeng da is best for energy like morning coffee.
Red vein is most relaxing and best for pain relief.
I like to blend several stains in order to get energy, anxiety relief, and pain relief.
That's how the ZEN BLEND was created. I asked Queefer to mix the same 6 Kratom types I mixed.

Do companies drug test for this

110% or expect to regret it!

Not where it's legal. It won't show up on a drug test unless they specifically test for it. There are I think 4 or 5 states where it's illegal. Brent(Q's bro) got tested and tested clean for his insurance.

Kratom is not detected on tests, ive been tested numerous times within days or the day of taking a couple g of kratom. Idk if the common public has much knowledge on its existence.. you never see mentioned in the media.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Do companies drug test for this

110% or expect to regret it!

Most likely not. It is not a common flag on urine tests. However, people CAN and ARE testing for the alkaloids in Kratom, as more and more facilities and groups are catching on to the abuse potential.

Dose is the issue. I have some friends who can only tolerate 1/2 gram.

Maeng da is best for energy like morning coffee.
Red vein is most relaxing and best for pain relief.
I like to blend several stains in order to get energy, anxiety relief, and pain relief.
That's how the ZEN BLEND was created. I asked Queefer to mix the same 6 Kratom types I mixed.

Thanks man. Just as a heads up, the "BUY KRATOM CAPSULES HERE" link in your sig is broken.

Thanks man. Just as a heads up, the "BUY KRATOM CAPSULES HERE" link in your sig is broken.

I just clicked the link in my signature and it worked for me on my iPhone. Just go to store link after clicking the link in my signature.

Thats different than my experience. I take it at night after the gym and then eat about an hour later and that is when it really kicks in. There are a ton of vendors out there. Right now the best I have found is Kratom Divine get the Sama Sama and Blue River Wellness is great too. They have a product called Superior White Bentuangie that is amazing. I have been taking it for 6 or 7 months everyday and those two still feel like its day one almost. I would switch strains though dont use the same strain two days in a row. Mix it up.

Kratom is the shit.Ive been using it for a year and I only take 1 heaping tsp a day.If I like to take upon waking up and going right to the gym.I don't eat before workout so I fast for 10 hrs.Its more potent on empty stomach and take with orange juice .

There's a sponsor that sells kratom here so it's kind of messed up that you are promoting other sources

I absolutely love kratom. I would be seriously lost without it. It's the only thing that keeps me from taking pain pills. My body has been through hell and back and kratom helps alleviate aches and pains. I love the effect it has on reducing anxiety as well. I have been using it every morning for over a year and there is no tolerance at all. I take the same amount every morning. Too much will just make you sick. I find that taking it on an empty stomach is the only way I feel the effects. I would give this a 10/10 on every level.

Do you live in America Mike. I am not promoting anything just sharing my experiences which the the purpose of a forum.
There's a sponsor that sells kratom here so it's kind of messed up that you are promoting other sources

Do you live in America Mike. I am not promoting anything just sharing my experiences which the the purpose of a forum.

Look ,maybe you took my post the wrong way .ugsupps is a paying sponsor on here .they pay money to advertise here .do you think it is fair to them for you to give out other kratom suppliers names ?

Look ,maybe you took my post the wrong way .ugsupps is a paying sponsor on here .they pay money to advertise here .do you think it is fair to them for you to give out other kratom suppliers names ?

Ummm, yes. Absolutely. Just because someone pays for a banner and a presence in a forum doesn't mean members can't say who he had a good experience with. That's like me saying I got a good deal for syringes at RiteAid and someone bashing me because sterilesyringes.com is a sponsor here. How dare me! :banghead:

FYI: I loved the Kratom supplier here....it was a strong enough product to land me in Rehab for opiate withdrawl. :headbang: So no disrespect to Q whatsoever.

Ummm, yes. Absolutely. Just because someone pays for a banner and a presence in a forum doesn't mean members can't say who he had a good experience with. That's like me saying I got a good deal for syringes at RiteAid and someone bashing me because sterilesyringes.com is a sponsor here. How dare me! :banghead:

FYI: I loved the Kratom supplier here....it was a strong enough product to land me in Rehab for opiate withdrawl. :headbang: So no disrespect to Q whatsoever.

You just don't get it .i have seen members get banned on here for giving out syringe sources when there is a syringe source on here .its one thing to say go to Amazon ,that's ok .its not ok to say go to .........com .its not fair to the paying sponsor and if you can't understand that then I don't know what else to say.
I also want to add how many times have threads been deleted because someone asks about a sponsor that isn't a sponsor on PM.dont take my word for it ,post up about a sponsor from a different board and see how quick it gets deleted

Last edited:

Talking about the quality of a product/strength and a "good deal" is not the same.

Weeds better. I like it though. I just build and lose a tolerance so quick with it. Haven't had it in a year. Maybe I'll buy some more after the holidays. Feels like weak dirty vicoden.

I'm in the minority but it just didn't do anything for me but make me feel nothing noticeable or I'd feel nauseous, there was no in between for me. Sittin with a bunch and its pointless for me. Wish I could share in the enjoyment others have. Maybe I need another strain I don't know.

zen blend is good
red vein thai is potent too, but i havent figured out quite yet, nor application or it. also, it made my gf feel weird on 4 caps

interesting stuff
if you drink the raw, it tastes like daily greens . i wonder if it has antioxidants in it

ug supps is top notch , have tried a variety of diff products not associated with kratom, eager to try the cbd oil when i travel

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel-Lianfu
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity