over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom - who's tried it?

Used it after a car accident. Works great for pain. However, it was very addictive for me. I ended up not being able to quit on my own. Classic opiate withdrawal symptoms...diarrhea, pain everywhere, twitching, sweating, sleeplessness, sneezing, runny nose and eyes, and major anxiety. Everyone will do what they will, but believe it or not, I had to check myself into a detox facility to kick it. Was a very expensive and painful lesson. Tolerance was also a major issue. It's important i'm honest with myself....it IS an opiate and the alkaloids in the plant are many many times more potent than Morphine per mg. It only makes sense that physical dependance is likely a reality for most.
i didnt have to go to detox but
kicking it was brutal.

i am traveling this christmas out of california and i am a MMJ patient

my reasoning to stack kratom + cbd oil = address symptoms

anxiety, appetite and sleep

i found that kratom is great for anxiety when using it but for me the anxiety is 10x's worse the day after use or for several days when coming off.

Just ordered some for my next 6-8 hour tattoo sitting at the advise of my artist. I'm not prone to opiate addiction, they actually make me sick, just want to take the edge off my next sitting. Think I have some Red thai coming.

Learned so,etching new! Need a little more research b4 I give it a try.

Never considered it or even looked into it before but decided to after looking that this thread and my god, how do you guys afford it?

I make a comfortable living and have a very reasonable amount of disposable income to waste on gear, shoes, food, etc.

But based on a sponsor's prices and what some guys mention they dose a day, it costs a pretty penny to run. Am I doing my math wrong, or am I just not a baller :(

i take 2-4 grams a day. so it is only a couple dollars a day. but it is like most things in life. some guys have a beer or 2 and some guys drink a case.

Dose is the issue. I have some friends who can only tolerate 1/2 gram.

Maeng da is best for energy like morning coffee.
Red vein is most relaxing and best for pain relief.
I like to blend several stains in order to get energy, anxiety relief, and pain relief.
That's how the ZEN BLEND was created. I asked Queefer to mix the same 6 Kratom types I mixed.

red vein did not help my gf relax

the BALI from kandvapors.com made her feel great! she suffers from fibromyalgia and endometreosis

I like red vein thai for clean energy, zen blend I feel is best working so far for my uses , going to try mae hong right now

I dont think they do specifically but wondering if the alkoloids similar to opioids show up? That would be my question.

Ya I'm not going to risk a 100,000$ a year job but sound like it would be great to play with

110% or expect to regret it!

Just ordered some for my next 6-8 hour tattoo sitting at the advise of my artist. I'm not prone to opiate addiction, they actually make me sick, just want to take the edge off my next sitting. Think I have some Red thai coming.

If you're new to Kratom start with tiny dose or you'll get nauseas. It takes trial and error to find the best dose for your body. Try a half level teaspoon on an empty stomach. Add more after 20 minutes if it doesn't kick in.

red vein did not help my gf relax

the BALI from kandvapors.com made her feel great! she suffers from fibromyalgia and endometreosis

I like red vein thai for clean energy, zen blend I feel is best working so far for my uses , going to try mae hong right now

I love ZEN. I mixed ZEN and maeng da preworkout. Training entire upperbody now and feeling very chill.
Brent is making enhanced ZEN this week. He also added 3 strains of Kratom now to ZEN so it has 9 types of Kratom varieties.

Went off kratom for a week...then started back up with mang da+green malay....tried to do the same dose I stopped at and got sick, so it doesn;t take long for the body to drop the tolerance a bit. Now I do half of what I was doing and get same results.

Over on AU someone mentioned a chemical in cough medicine that cleans out receptors? Gonna try that next...as one guy was saying in a previous post once the doses get high this can be an expensive habit. I'd say for me it's almost like being pack a day smoker as far as cost goes.

Went off kratom for a week...then started back up with mang da+green malay....tried to do the same dose I stopped at and got sick, so it doesn;t take long for the body to drop the tolerance a bit. Now I do half of what I was doing and get same results.

Over on AU someone mentioned a chemical in cough medicine that cleans out receptors? Gonna try that next...as one guy was saying in a previous post once the doses get high this can be an expensive habit. I'd say for me it's almost like being pack a day smoker as far as cost goes.

DXM is the ingredient in cough medicine. It's a neurological stimulant which makes it hard to sleep. Pretty much the other ingredients in NyQuil over power the DXM and knock you out pretty good.
Other Kratom potentiators are Tagamet and white grapefruit juice.

I dont think they do specifically but wondering if the alkoloids similar to opioids show up? That would be my question.

I asked this question before because I'm subject to random testing. Kratom won't show up as an opiate.

I asked this question before because I'm subject to random testing. Kratom won't show up as an opiate.

No it will not. I get urine and hair follicle 12 panel tests and never failed. There is a specific special test for Kratom which is rarely used except in states where it is illegal and most commonly by probation and parole.

John are you saying those things will make the kratom stronger? If so would you take it with the kratom?
DXM is the ingredient in cough medicine. It's a neurological stimulant which makes it hard to sleep. Pretty much the other ingredients in NyQuil over power the DXM and knock you out pretty good.
Other Kratom potentiators are Tagamet and white grapefruit juice.

John are you saying those things will make the kratom stronger? If so would you take it with the kratom?

Things that "potentiate" Kratom make it stronger so you can use a lower dose to get the same effect as you normally would your regular dose. Kratom has a peak dose so more isn't better. Finding the proper dose is so incredibly individual and takes time to figure out.
I use white grapefruit juice and occasionally Tagamet(cimetidine) with my Kratom so I don't have to use as much.
DXM(dextromethipghan HBr) is said to clean out opiate receptors so opiates hit harder. Kratom isn't an opiate but it works off two mu-opiate receptors. If you use DXM I would just take NyQuil before bed at normal dose. High doses of DXM keep my mind racing so I can't sleep. It's a neurological stimulant. NyQuil has antihistamine and pain reducers to help over power the stimulant effect of DXM so you can sleep.
Natural herbs that potentiate opiate receptors are ashwagandha, rodiola rosea, and bacopa. They are very potent on their own. There are studies at pubmed.com showing they allow for lower doses of opiates after surgery for pain relief. You can get those herbs at the vitaminshoppe, or online at any herbal supplement store. Those herbs are good to rotate with Kratom to reduce tolerance and potential dependence. A double dose of ashwagandha feels amazing to me. Bacopa is from the coffee family like Kratom so it gets me really going in the morning. Only take the recommended dose of bacopa or you'll feel too over stimulated like with too much coffee.

I found a link to all the ways to potentiate Kratom so it works better:
Opiate Potentiating guide (really works) - Opiates - Hip Forums

To get the ABSOLUTE MOST out of your Kratom:

1. 600mg Tagamet HB(Cimetidine HCl), a large glass of tonic water (or another source of quinine), and a large glass of (white) Grapefruit juice, preferably from concentrate.

2. 30mg DXM HBr, 4mg CPM, 25mg Benadryl(Diphenhydramine HCl), 330mg Naproxen(Aleve).

3. 2 Tums OR 1.5 Tbsp. of Baking SODA. (Obviously this step only applies if you are eating your opes)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws