over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big NYC hello from the King!

Im glad we got that response from you King...Now I hope that you can get on here and just bullshit with all of us...:cool:

King ........that was perfect bro .......all that I was seeking from you honestly........I hope that some of the young bucks on here read that post a hundred times......Maybe they will buy it from you ,since you are a currant top pro.......at least I hope they do .....they dont get it coming from alot of the other great people here ,so I figured they might get it coming from a no b.s. guy like yourself .......You did a good thing by replying ......you are a class act ......hope you had a nice xmass , all the best in 07 .......it is nice to to see someone with your passion doing what they love to do ........stay healthy and kick some ass my friend !!!

Cool of you King to talk about it !
Can someone elaborate on the igf-1 being that dangerous? Never heard of that before so I'm all ears

KING, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE!

I'VE BEEN TRYING HIGHER REPS LATELY AND MY JOINTS FEEL MUCH BETTER, BUT, I FEEL LIKE BARFING ALL THE TIME. :eek: :)

WOW

I hope every newbie that ever posted on the boards would read King's last reply. I should say everyone regardless of the level of competition!

Thanks King for your candor and honesty I cant tell you how refreshing it is.

King, I'm glad to "meet" you. You seem like a great guy who takes no shit from the crowd and I like that. Too many bullshitters online, that's for sure, and I appreciate that you take the time to come online for those of us who truly love the sport. I like your views on most things but I am somewhat baffled at this:

· IGF-1 LR3: Poison!!! I predict this drug will kill many bodybuilders in the near future.

Would you care to add to that comment? I have used it much and I cannot find anything wrong with the stuff, but maybe you know something I don't. Heck, I'm sure you know many things that I don't. ;)

Thanks

I'm just telling it like it is... Always.

kidstuff: Here is my supplemet schedule:

* Pre-morning cardio: BCAA's, FFAA's, Leukic, Creakic, vivarin, asprin, ephedrine, Thermo-Gain, Yohembine, glutamine, Aplodan.

* Post Cardio: 75 grams of Nitro-Tech, glutamine.

* Meal 1: Multi-vitamin/mineral, mik thistle, b-complex, CLA, cranberry, saw palmatto, Glucosamine, garlic, C-2000, digestive enzymes, Vitamin-E, NAC, folic acid, Fish oil, Co Q10, T-Tech.

* Meal 4: Repeat meal 1.

* Pre training: Leukic, Creakic, vivarin, asprin, ephedrine, Thermo-Gain, glutamine.

* Post training: Creakic, Anator, 75 grams Nitro-Tech, glutamine.

Meal 8: Repeat meal 1.

Before bed: 75 grams of Nitro-Tech night time, glutamine.

Moen: IGF-1 LR3 drops blood pressure and gives a normal person an irregular hear beat. It also makes your cranium grow and enlarges the heart... Bad shit and I will never touch it.

KK

I am under contract with MuscleTech so obviously I use the products.. Why you ask, well for a couple of reasons:

1. They work for me.

2. They are free.

KK

Thanks for sharing King. Respect.

King Kamali said:
This is a touchy subject matter so I won’t spend too much time on it but I will sum it up with this: Mike Matarazzo said it best when he said: Most of the people in the audience at the Olympia are on more shit than the Olympians… And I agree with him. I know gym rats that take 5 anadrol a day and 4 grams of test weekly and still look like shit.
KK

Ive said almost this exact statement on this board half a dozen times in the past and Qwert, Massmonster32, etc, etc and others, yell bullshit or that I have ulterior motives for saying that.

Well guys, man up, dont tell me your going to be quiet now?

Im hearing crickets.

King I appreciate that post you made greatly.

king you do realize that gh your taking is being converted to igf in your body. also could you show me the research or evidence as to where you draw the conclusion of large craniums(?) and irregular heart beats and how this is in anyway directly related to igf and not aas/hgh abuse.

King Kamali said:
Moen: IGF-1 LR3 drops blood pressure and gives a normal person an irregular hear beat. It also makes your cranium grow and enlarges the heart... Bad shit and I will never touch it.

KK

King, wouldn't HgH theoretically give the same sides? I have only run Lr3 once. I was under the impression that in moderation, short duration cycles and conservative dosages, there should be no cause for concern. Granted, I say this but am still referencing a 'research chem'.....

King

Just wanted to say thanks for droppin in and giving no bullshit advice. It's great to have another pro on here to learn from. This board is the exact opposite of the getbig type boards. Hope you stay around. The mods will keep the haters (jealous wannabe's) away.

First and foremost everything I say is MY OPINION and nothing is set in stone. I speak from personal experience and through talking with fellow Pros. If you need evidence just go back 5 years and check out the top 10 guys on the olympia stage and compare those pics to what they look like today. I'm sure you will see my point. And as far as the irregular heart beats, again I know 4 individuals that have complained about this problem. Gh does convert to IGF, yes that is correct but the path seems to be different. I'm sure Magnum will clear things up on this matter... He is the expert.

DOGGCRAPP said:
Ive said almost this exact statement on this board half a dozen times in the past and Qwert, Massmonster32, etc, etc and others, yell bullshit or that I have ulterior motives for saying that.

Well guys, man up, dont tell me your going to be quiet now?

Im hearing crickets.

King I appreciate that post you made greatly.

Why don't you go back & read my comments CAREFULLY & then you can call me out. I said, very high dosages are used in the amateur & pro ranks & if you think everyone is on small dosages because, like you continously claim they are, you're delusional. This is still 100% true. Some use more, some use less, but not EVERYONE uses less, especially in the pro ranks. Mega dosages are an unfortunate part of competing in the pro ranks for some people.

King Kamali said:
Gh does convert to IGF, yes that is correct but the path seems to be different. I'm sure Magnum will clear things up on this matter... He is the expert.

Yes. I think Phil explained this to me on the phone before.

hmmm interesting, i am trained by phil, spoken with gavin(almostpro) and know magnum personally and have never heard anything about any of this.

EDGE 250

edge250 said:
hmmm interesting, i am trained by phil, spoken with gavin(almostpro) and know magnum personally and have never heard anything about any of this.

WHAT I SAID WAS THAT RESEARCH SHOWED THAT EXOGENOUS IGF-1 DID NOT COVERT MGF. THIS CONVERSION COMES FROM HGH TO IGF IN THE LIVER THEN MGF IS PRODUCED.

Thanks King for putting the burden on me. :mad:

OK, King does not IGF. He feels that the sides far out weigh the benefits. I can't argue with that.

Now, I have talked to many people who say miraculous things about IGF. People who say that it is way better than GH. This is curious because like Edge says GH converts to IGF. I talked to one well known GURU and when I asked him why he had his guys switch from GH to IGF he really had no good explaination.

Personally I do not think that IGF is all that. I have used it more than once and maybe got some fatloss. Overall I really think that GH is better if you can afford it, but since IGF is cheap these days then people opt to use it. How many people have you talked to that claim IGF has put a ton of muscle on them? I've seen the praises of it on this board. No one seems to talk about GH like that. The upper limit for IGF seems to be around 100mcg a day. Some have claimed a lot less. Dave Palumbo claims( I think) around 10 to 20, but he has a certain regime that at the moment I can not remember.

Others claim that whatever muscle you shoot IGF into it will make that muscle grow. I have "SEEN" no proof of this. In fact, out of all the guys who are making outragious claims about IGF I have never seen one before and after pic of anyone who have made gains from just adding in IGF. Most guys who sing the praises are the ones who are contest dieting. Hard to evaluate any drug when the fat is coming off.

I think that IGF is an expensive fat burner at most. Save your money for the good stuff, test, deca, Dbol, Anavar. Once anyone on here can show me pics of themselves looking at least 80% of what guys looked like in the 70's and early 80's maybe then you can go out and try all those other exotic potions and elixers. Oh and for those of you who think I don't know what I am talking about, I have trained plenty of guys on just plain old anabolics and had them wipe the floor with many who have been on 20 different kinds of these so called miracle exotic drugs.

Last edited:
Damn that's a damn good post right there.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner