over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big NYC hello from the King!

although i am enjoying the debate and discussion.. i still refer to my original post.. WE WILL TRULY NEVER KNOW WHAT OTHERS TAKE.. we have to take them at their word.. that is why discussions about dosage are a moot point .. stay safe.. many do not want to be known as mego dosers and having the drugs take the credit for their hard work.. do trainees lie to their trainers about whatthey are taking?.. sure they do.. are some forthright and tell them the truth..yep.. the problem is we truly dont know.. it is up to the individual to make educated guess's/decisions about what they deem as safe..
i am sure that i have been lied to about what some take.. even though i dont think they'd lie about it.. but, ya still do not know.. but, one thing i can tel ya.. if ya comb the boards and see guys that are taking 1500mgs of test, 400 deca, some dbol, slin and gh and they post a picture and they are 5'9 200 pounds with 5 years of lifting behind them.. it is scary to say the least.. but, telling them to stop and berating them does not work.. they will continue on the road until they.. in their own way.. wake up.. it actually might make them use more to get the "result" they are looking for..
so we will continue to preach "sensible" amounts around here.. some will listen. some will not.. some will take huge amounts and get great gains and not have much in side effects.. some will take small amounts and blow up.. some will pop 20 mgs of dbol and get gyno.. lol.. ya just dont know and in the end it is up to the individual to look after himself.. it is the same inthe pro ranks as well... i see some that just oozze huge amounts of androgens.. some dont look like they take much at all.. but, in the end.. it is all conjecture for we truly dont know..:confused:

please excuse me whilst i go measure my cranium, i dont wanna throw off my shoulder to waist ratio with a big'ol noggin

Yes, it's a great discussion and no one is insulting anyone else!

A fun read! I am glad that I am a broke bastard, it's kept me out of trouble! lol.

But, if you look closely at the size of Edge's head.........lol.:D :D

edge250 said:
please excuse me whilst i go measure my cranium, i dont wanna throw off my shoulder to waist ratio with a big'ol noggin

TOO LATE! THAT THINGS LIKE SPUDNICK!

bwahahahahaha:D

kidstuff said:
I have the book "The pre-contest diet"

king is one of the featured athletes in it. it shows how what diet top BB's use to get ready for a show..... anyway, King's diet was without-a-doubt THE MOST meticulous and dedicated of any Bodybuilder profiled.

something like 12-14 meals throughout the day and upwards of 600g of protein.

I'll post it when I get the time and maybe King or Magnum can chime in and tell us how it compares to what King is doing today as far as contest dieting goes.

Thats what is was like when he was with Chad I believe, I was wondering in a general manner what its like now.

edge250 said:

:f'od-smil :food-smil

what is that a "before" and "after" picture :D :D sorry if i hi-jacked a thread, i'll shut-up now:)

Just to get back to the IGF thing

I found this interesting study but didn't get a chance to spend a lot of time on it. The girls are calling me to get the cookies out of the oven...lol.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/82/8/2528

This is the part that got me thinking about edge.

PATIENTS receiving glucocorticoid treatment frequently demonstrate side effects such as protein catabolism, insulin resistance and glucose intolerance (1, 2). Growth hormone administration has been reported to decrease amino acid catabolism during glucocorticoid treatment and to increase incorporation of leucine into body proteins (3, 4, 5); however, glucose tolerance was deteriorated (6). Anabolic properties of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF)-I have been shown when administered at relatively high doses during short-term studies (7) or during protein catabolism induced by fasting (8). However, a study from our laboratory demonstrated that protein catabolism observed during glucocorticoid treatment was not affected by sc administration of IGF-I (5). It was postulated that IGF-I-induced decreases of plasma insulin and GH concentrations, and/or changes of IGF-binding proteins (IGFBPs) counteracted possible anabolic effects (5). Because coadministration of IGF-I with GH abolishes the IGF-I-mediated decreases of plasma insulin (8) and GH, the question of interest was whether the combination of IGF-I and GH was able to prevent protein catabolic effects of glucocorticoids without adverse effects on glucose metabolism.

littlemack said:
I found this interesting study but didn't get a chance to spend a lot of time on it. The girls are calling me to get the cookies out of the oven...lol.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/82/8/2528

This is the part that got me thinking about edge.

PATIENTS receiving glucocorticoid treatment frequently demonstrate side effects such as protein catabolism, insulin resistance and glucose intolerance (1, 2). Growth hormone administration has been reported to decrease amino acid catabolism during glucocorticoid treatment and to increase incorporation of leucine into body proteins (3, 4, 5); however, glucose tolerance was deteriorated (6). Anabolic properties of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF)-I have been shown when administered at relatively high doses during short-term studies (7) or during protein catabolism induced by fasting (8). However, a study from our laboratory demonstrated that protein catabolism observed during glucocorticoid treatment was not affected by sc administration of IGF-I (5). It was postulated that IGF-I-induced decreases of plasma insulin and GH concentrations, and/or changes of IGF-binding proteins (IGFBPs) counteracted possible anabolic effects (5). Because coadministration of IGF-I with GH abolishes the IGF-I-mediated decreases of plasma insulin (8) and GH, the question of interest was whether the combination of IGF-I and GH was able to prevent protein catabolic effects of glucocorticoids without adverse effects on glucose metabolism.
Kind of interesting. If the hypothesis is correct it would make case for using both GH and IGF (and perhaps slin) at the same time to get any anabolic/anticatabolic effect.

From a quick read it seems the dosage was about 8mg (8000mcg) of IGF for a 220lbs person. It's not the lr3 version so the dosages are much higher.

KillerStack said:
Kind of interesting. If the hypothesis is correct it would make case for using both GH and IGF (and perhaps slin) at the same time to get any anabolic/anticatabolic effect.

From a quick read it seems the dosage was about 8mg (8000mcg) of IGF for a 220lbs person. It's not the lr3 version so the dosages are much higher.

Yes. The LR3 version changes the dynamics related to the whole hGH/IGF-1 metabolism and also that of binding proteins, so very little from that study is actually pertinent to LR3.

Man, this is one of the best, most informative threads I have ever read! Thats what makes this board so damn good... Plus, its nice that there isn't any arguing or shit talking, just everyone stating their opinions...

Qwert said:
Why don't you go back & read my comments CAREFULLY & then you can call me out. I said, very high dosages are used in the amateur & pro ranks & if you think everyone is on small dosages because, like you continously claim they are, you're delusional. This is still 100% true. Some use more, some use less, but not EVERYONE uses less, especially in the pro ranks. Mega dosages are an unfortunate part of competing in the pro ranks for some people.

I agree In order to be a pro you have to abuse not only food, supplements, and roids. The amount of abuse I agree varies but without the abuse of drugs and hoarding lots of food you cannot compete or become a pro. I also know first hand of use as I have posted before search.

But I do not want to rekindle up fights or fueds from former friends who I used to personally inject myself each week. That are pros but not money making pros. I had a fallen out with them due to them selling to highschoolers and young kids. I do not condone or support that. So am no longer friends with these people but will say that a couple of them have been unfortuanately popped now and sang like a bird on each other. I do not wish this on anyone.

I have been around BB for over 20years and witnessed alot as some others have. I also used to know a former running back from the washington redskins and old school teacher when I was in wrestling high school who privately talked to me about use as well. That was over 20years ago and the doses where dbol by the handful, bottle of test a week with whatever else he could get.

Each person is different. Who cares if someone thinks so and so is using 3000mg a week. Because just like the average person thinks that you just use drugs and get big which is also not true it takes years. That is true for everyone it takes years even with the drugs none of the pros would be pros without them. For some reason they keep saying its not about the drugs yeah ok then stop taking them and lets see.

Look at the pros when they get off and have surgery. Look at the last Masters Olypia and how red he was and started so late in age. You think 1000mg of test made him have B/P that looked like he was gona explode I doubt it. But anyway denial and lies who cares no one will divulge I wonder how much Mike Morris was taking etc.

Just as workout routines what works for one is not gona work for all. This routine or that routine this trainer or that trainer the weights havent changed in years. The bar is still a straight olympic bar still 45 pound plates etc. One needs a trainer to learn how to workout how to use the weights and machines.

Lastly to make a nutrition plan for comp or fun. But just lift the phucking weight not complicated. Well this is a book. Hope to hear other opinions perhaps in another thread as I was called out in this one all in good fun but I dont want to kill kamalis thread as he is an awesome pro. MM

Damn king, thanks for coming by here. You seem like a really cool ass dude. That last long post you made was awesome, I really enojoyed that, thanks.

King ,

looking at your overall body composition , where do you personally see the need to improve more / what muscles need to be brought up a tad more ?

wake

kidstuff said:
I have the book "The pre-contest bible"

king is one of the featured athletes in it. it shows how what diet top BB's use to get ready for a show..... anyway, King's diet was without-a-doubt THE MOST meticulous and dedicated of any Bodybuilder profiled.

something like 12-14 meals throughout the day and upwards of 600g of protein.

I'll post it when I get the time and maybe King or Magnum can chime in and tell us how it compares to what King is doing today as far as contest dieting goes.

Please do.

Big Bapper said:
Please do.

ok...... here it is....

wake up at 2pm: 1/2 pack of newports, large starbucks coffee, tequila pick-me-up

5pm: Taco Bell meal combo #5, extra hot sauce

8pm: Chips, 6-pack sam adams lager

10pm: 2nd 1/2 of newports, 3-4 redbull w/ vodka cocktails, xanax and/or vicodin...

12am-4am - workout.... er.... i mean bar hoping.

5am - denny's grand slam breakfast.

there it is.....

okay, i'll post the real one later. (at work now)

NO DISRESPECT TO KING, THIS IS JUST A JOKE......

kidstuff said:
ok...... here it is....

wake up at 2pm: 1/2 pack of newports, large starbucks coffee, tequila pick-me-up

5pm: Taco Bell meal combo #5, extra hot sauce

8pm: Chips, 6-pack sam adams lager

10pm: 2nd 1/2 of newports, 3-4 redbull w/ vodka cocktails, xanax and/or vicodin...

12am-4am - workout.... er.... i mean bar hoping.

5am - denny's grand slam breakfast.

there it is.....

okay, i'll post the real one later. (at work now)

NO DISRESPECT TO KING, THIS IS JUST A JOKE......

That sounds like a typical fat azz lazy man's diet..no joke!!

King your a standup guy from what I have been reading. You do tell is like it is thanks for sharing your information !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131