over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PIP from CYP

22 micron millipore pvdf filters in 500ml sizing are cheap. A brake bleeder for pressure is $30 one time buy. A 500ml media bottle is 50 ten ml vials so should last you a long time for personal use. A shit load and easy set it and forget it step (check and reapply vacuum a few times if needed).

Cold brew is good for small amounts of stuff .

Also if u don't filter test not sure how y'all have gotten away with that without a infection cause test is full of trash these days
Never once got an infection from it. Daily shots for years on end bro. But im
A logger. When I get cut open I throw dirt in my wound and cover it a duct tape. Never once in all my life got an infection from walking around with iopej wounds and this is a nearly daily occurrence. People are worry warts. Pit bodies are so tough. At least mine has been. Never used a band aid or ointment or any of that bullshit and I heal great.

It seems like we're having more of these threads about PIP from long ester testosterone over the last year. I find it strange that this thread has many saying they had bad experiences with cypionate when past threads were always about enanthate.

For whatever it's worth I've been using testosterone enanthate since I started injecting and have never had PIP unless it was 400mg+ per CC in one shot.
Yeah I’m surprised by all these threads honestly. I’ve been using test E ever since I started as well and never have had any issues. However, I also pin daily (EOD at minimum) so my oil amounts of it are never TOO ridiculous at once… wonder if that’s and factor.

Supplier never made one offer to take care of it. I had another bro try it same thing swollen and hurt like hell.

Never once got an infection from it. Daily shots for years on end bro. But im
A logger. When I get cut open I throw dirt in my wound and cover it a duct tape. Never once in all my life got an infection from walking around with iopej wounds and this is a nearly daily occurrence. People are worry warts. Pit bodies are so tough. At least mine has been. Never used a band aid or ointment or any of that bullshit and I heal great.
I've heard of a lot of guys not filtering their shit, they just pick some oil up and the grocery store, pour it in and boom ready to go. Bacteria doesn't grow in oil very well, water yes. I remember when SEO first came out and it was rumored to be just mct oil. I had a buddy that just drew the MCT oil out of the brown glass bottle it came in and went to town. I remember the brovel shit would give folks lumps that didn't seem to go away. I might use a .45 if I was to ever brew shit again but I probably wouldn't to be honest

Supplier never made one offer to take care of it. I had another bro try it same thing swollen and hurt like hell.
Reach out to rep ? If that don't work reach out to mod .

I would differently have a different sponsor next time around also .

Reach out to rep ? If that don't work reach out to mod .

I would differently have a different sponsor next time around also .
The problem is nobody's offering proof that there's an issue with the testosterone oil or raws. Everything is anecdotal reports.

PIP doesn't always mean something was poorly brewed. You could be allergic to the specific carrier oil being used. You could have high inflammation from too many injections leading to PIP. There are many causes.

I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with long ester testosterone today. What I am saying is 1) nobody has provided solid evidence that oils or raws or tainted; and 2) in 8 years of injecting testosterone I've never had PIP from it unless it was 400mg+/CC in one shot.

Gotcha , was just trying to help .
Maybe I should mind my on business lol

The problem is nobody's offering proof that there's an issue with the testosterone oil or raws. Everything is anecdotal reports.

PIP doesn't always mean something was poorly brewed. You could be allergic to the specific carrier oil being used. You could have high inflammation from too many injections leading to PIP. There are many causes.

I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with long ester testosterone today. What I am saying is 1) nobody has provided solid evidence that oils or raws or tainted; and 2) in 8 years of injecting testosterone I've never had PIP from it unless it was 400mg+/CC in one shot.
I have been pinning for 23 years. This is a first to have any thing like this on a scale of 10 . I gave 2 bottles to some bros same exact situation and the are experienced users as well. Swollen for days and red with heat. I know a bad batch went around for awhile from china as well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws