over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big NYC hello from the King!

Qwert said:
Why don't you go back & read my comments CAREFULLY & then you can call me out. I said, very high dosages are used in the amateur & pro ranks & if you think everyone is on small dosages because, like you continously claim they are, you're delusional. This is still 100% true. Some use more, some use less, but not EVERYONE uses less, especially in the pro ranks. Mega dosages are an unfortunate part of competing in the pro ranks for some people.

Actually I did, from the Mike Morris thread where talking about testosterone usage in the offseason you said "Exactly. 3g is your basic mg amount for a pro or top amateur. If anything, it's on the low end on things."

To the "my diet in the offseason" thread where you said "The days when the average pro only takes 1000mg test & 300mg Deca is over. Modern day BB is chemical warfare."

My feeling on the subject has always been the following
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=228951&postcount=63

I dont lump everyone in one big boat, just like I dont lump every amateur in this forum in one big boat of all doing the same thing. I think what you see up on a pro stage is pretty much what you see in this forum (some abusers, some responsible, and some very moderate)....the difference is I believe the best genetics (and hyper responders as discussed yesterday) are what rises to the top......while alot of guys in this forum think "he who abuses the fuck out of himself" regardless of anything else...rises to the top

Last edited:
Thank you King for sharing your advice.
You are very welcome here and I hope you stay.

You are cleary a bodybuilder with passion for the sport and
who's honest and tell the things the way they are.
That makes you different then many other pro's.

Succes in your bodybuildingcarreer!

Gtrz,
GeoFF

DOGGCRAPP said:
Actually I did, from the Mike Morris thread where talking about testosterone usage in the offseason you said "Exactly. 3g is your basic mg amount for a pro or top amateur. If anything, it's on the low end on things."

To the "my diet in the offseason" thread where you said "The days when the average pro only takes 1000mg test & 300mg Deca is over. Modern day BB is chemical warfare."

I dont lump everyone in one big boat, just like I dont lump every amateur in this forum in one big boat of all doing the same thing. I think what you see up on a pro stage is pretty much what you see in this forum (some abusers, some responsible, and some very moderate)....the difference is I believe the best genetics (and hyper responders as discussed yesterday) are what rises to the top......while alot of guys in this forum think "he who abuses the fuck out of himself" regardless of anything else...rises to the top

I think you know your shit. I thought you didn't post anymore. Glad to see you're still at it, educating the needful masses.

Gavin Kane said:
Jesus not another ranting post about what the pro's take, lol. Look guys, I am currently training and working with 15 top level pro's. I am in silly season right now getting them ready for the Ironman Pro, the SF Pro the next week and the Arnold the week after that, that is why I have not been posting here lately.

Now to my point, since I work with that many pro's, I do all their cycles off season and pre-contest so I know exactly what they take, when they take it etc. I have more first hand knowledge of what the pro's take than just about anyone on this board.

Here is the cold hard facts and truth, most every single amateur who competes on this board takes more than my pro's. You know why they don't take much and they are pro's? Because they have the genetics that none of us do.

I would never reveal my guys cycles because that is private, priveledged information but I can assure you that because I do their cycles, their dosages are much lower than most of yours. In the range of 1500mg per week or much, much less for pre-contest right now getting ready for shows.

Quit the speculation, the supposed pro cycle posts etc. I know first hand and all the posts about what so and so takes makes me laugh cause usually I am working with that pro and it is funny to see his supposed cycle when it is not the one I wrote, lol.
P.S. there is no magic secret drugs of the pro's either. That one always makes me laugh. Most of my pro's have never even tried mgf, gh fragments, igf and the like. They don't need to. As I stated, most members here take way more than the pro's and take way more exotic compounds too.

I have never seen the evidence IGF-1 is A) Safe and B) worth the $$.
Because it is "legal" and accessable it is pimped across the net like crazy.
GH is much more effective and it's effects have nothing to do with half life and more to do with dosing and infrequent use.
I don't see a lot of brutally huge people undergoing hyper-plasia and improving bodyparts and gaining gobs of muscle on the boards from IGF-1. There are some big guys on it and people report of fat loss and insane pumps and things like that but again is it worth the risk (an unapproved drug) especially in an environment where we already raise exogenous IGF levels through exercise, GH and testosterone. Nobody knows the long term effects of these peptides in supraphysiological doses. nobody.

the same stuff that worked in the 1960's is the same stuff that works today.

Again it's up to people to make up their own mind, I don't see how they can a new super duper growth peptide comes out every other month.

edge250 said:
king you do realize that gh your taking is being converted to igf in your body. also could you show me the research or evidence as to where you draw the conclusion of large craniums(?) and irregular heart beats and how this is in anyway directly related to igf and not aas/hgh abuse.

The research is there on the irregular heart beats and IGF. I came across that one time when I was researching it. Not sure about the enlarged cranium thing though.

King Kamali: Thank you for posting your supplement intake and it is a pleasure to read your posts. I was wondering if you get a chance can you post your offseason training split?

thanks and good luck to you

:)

Not sure about the sides from IGF but can say one thing for sure..I have watched Edge's physique dramatically change over the past three years from adding this supplement to his program. I have seen this guy taking nothing but IGF for weeks at a time and maintain his size of 250 + at only 5'6, while staying lean. How many BBers out there can squat 550 X 6 while off AAS for months (I'm sure there are a few but not many). There is no doubt in my mind that IGF does work, I have seen it first had. He has kept his strength, gained size, etc. Now, in terms of IGF promoting hyperplasia...well maybe not (Edge may disagree with me here?). I know from talking with Milos he definitely does not believe the claims. He is skeptical of IGF period. I think that just like AAS, GH, etc. everyone will respond differently. Heck I know some guys that did one cycle of D-bol and got jaundice. We have to be smart about what we are doing, that's for sure. The chemicals will continue to get better, and people will continue to push the envelope. I just know what I have observed with my brother Edge, and he has clearly responed well to IGF.

?

Massive G said:
I have never seen the evidence IGF-1 is A) Safe and B) worth the $$.
Because it is "legal" and accessable it is pimped across the net like crazy.
GH is much more effective and it's effects have nothing to do with half life and more to do with dosing and infrequent use.
I don't see a lot of brutally huge people undergoing hyper-plasia and improving bodyparts and gaining gobs of muscle on the boards from IGF-1. There are some big guys on it and people report of fat loss and insane pumps and things like that but again is it worth the risk (an unapproved drug) especially in an environment where we already raise exogenous IGF levels through exercise, GH and testosterone. Nobody knows the long term effects of these peptides in supraphysiological doses. nobody.

the same stuff that worked in the 1960's is the same stuff that works today.

Again it's up to people to make up their own mind, I don't see how they can a new super duper growth peptide comes out every other month.

You mean endogenous IGF levels right?

I have said that IGF is a roll of the dice and playing with your health in several threads here, but I really got no support. Well, apart from Massive G. :)

I'm so surprised no one is concerned over the fact that it's totally untested in humans. This is a modified version of IGF. Guys are worried about 192AA hGH causing antibodies - what about the IGF?!!

How can you talk about health and sane cycling in one hand and then in another recommend a totally untested compound in the other? You know, it's straight IGF that just became approved for human use, not the LR3-IGF-1.

Milos Sarcev still says he wont use it and is afraid of the potential side effects and he has done some heavy experimenting with other stuff.

Eatbig2getbig said:
Not sure about the sides from IGF but can say one thing for sure..I have watched Edge's physique dramatically change over the past three years from adding this supplement to his program. I have seen this guy taking nothing but IGF for weeks at a time and maintain his size of 250 + at only 5'6, while staying lean. How many BBers out there can squat 550 X 6 while off AAS for months (I'm sure there are a few but not many). There is no doubt in my mind that IGF does work, I have seen it first had. He has kept his strength, gained size, etc. Now, in terms of IGF promoting hyperplasia...well maybe not (Edge may disagree with me here?). I know from talking with Milos he definitely does not believe the claims. He is skeptical of IGF period. I think that just like AAS, GH, etc. everyone will respond differently. Heck I know some guys that did one cycle of D-bol and got jaundice. We have to be smart about what we are doing, that's for sure. The chemicals will continue to get better, and people will continue to push the envelope. I just know what I have observed with my brother Edge, and he has clearly responed well to IGF.

I can not speak for Edge , but we do have a certain fiend in common whos test levels were at 25:1 and was off for if I am remembering correctly 15 months and his levels were still around 11 or 15:1. I will have to ask. The whole time he stayed pretty damn big and kept a lot of his strength. All while taking NOTHING. My point is that most guys go off for a month or two, sometimes more and claim it is this or that, that is keeping their size. So how do they really know. Peronally I can not see how 25 to 50mcg of anything is going to maintain what took 1 to 2 grams a week of anabolics to build.

Great post and great replys from some of the best guys we have here.
Im Just sitting back trying to read and learn a bit.

DOGGCRAPP said:

DUDE, I never said 3g is your basic mg amount for a pro or top amateur. No one, including you, knows what anyone REALLY takes, but themselves. I, however, do not think a successful, winning, pro can get by on 1000mg test & 300mg Deca", even if they are hyper responders. There comes a point, that of you want to win, push the size envelope etc, you will have to increase the dose. Food & rest & training will only go so far whn you reach that level. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I feel. Do I advocate mega dosages? Not at all. Will I ever do mega dosages? Nope, NEVER. Do I think there is a ton of abuse in the pro ranks? Absolutely? Do I think some (probably most) pros lie about their dosages, weight, measurements etc? Yupe!!!

edge250 said:
magnum, you do realize you have to workout also

WHAT?????????????Working out is for sissies...lol.

King, again glad to have you here bro.....Hope you and your wife had a great Christmas.

Could you expand on your diet a little bit right now?

HOLY FKN SHIT BALLS IT'S KING KAMALI!!!!: :eek:

THIS BOARD JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER! GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE MAN!

mainevent said:
Could you expand on your diet a little bit right now?

I have the book "The pre-contest bible"

king is one of the featured athletes in it. it shows how what diet top BB's use to get ready for a show..... anyway, King's diet was without-a-doubt THE MOST meticulous and dedicated of any Bodybuilder profiled.

something like 12-14 meals throughout the day and upwards of 600g of protein.

I'll post it when I get the time and maybe King or Magnum can chime in and tell us how it compares to what King is doing today as far as contest dieting goes.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch