over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YK11 SARM

Can anyone speak more specifically about your results / experiences / comparisons? Why was it good for bulking for example? As compared to what? Did you observe synergies? Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone speak more specifically about your results / experiences / comparisons? Why was it good for bulking for example? As compared to what? Did you observe synergies? Etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not call this a bulk in the traditional sense. Currently on Rad140 25 mg LGD4033 10 mg and MK677 10 mg. With this cycle I have noticed a bulk, and put on 14 pounds. YK11 is not going to pack on 14 pounds, however the current bulk that I am on there is a lot of water. When that is lost we will see where we are at. 4 week cycle of YK11 seemed stronger than the current stack. We are talking about 45 mg of combined stack vs just 15 mg of YK11 and YK11 gives the current stack a run for the money.

You can expect lean hard gains, not bulk, but cut lean gains, and you will keep it. Expect to get YK11 hunger and eat like a pig only to drop body fat and gain muscle. It does not make you as hungry or eat as much as MK677 but there are bouts of hunger. Use this hunger to eat like a pig to drop body fat and gain muscle it is nuts.

Before YK11 I would eat 2 slices of plane pizza on a weekend and gain 2.2 pounds. On YK11 I ate an entire pizza pie, loaded with bacon, pepperoni and black olives. I gained .1 pound :D

Last edited:
thanks for sharing johnny. could you compare the yk to any steroid you have taken previously? or does it hold its own

thanks for sharing johnny. could you compare the yk to any steroid you have taken previously? or does it hold its own

Bro, I have never done a steroid so I can't even compare the two.

From all that I have been reading this is a direct DHT derivative. It works is all I can say. It grows hair on top of your head. It is doing everything they say it is supposed to be doing. Some are saying this is a designer roid, as it seems to have a steroid backbone. I don't know I am not a chemist what I can tell you is I loved the stuff. No mood issues like on RAD140. You feel normal, and wonder when the hell it's going to kick in. 4 days in and it will be kicking and kicking hard. Look down and see some nice vascular vain action. Works in the higher rep ranges, that is what I noticed for me.

I was on it for awhile but it made me soo damm krabby!
I was doing 1200mg sustanon & 800mg Deca along with MK-677 at the time also. I came off my blast dropped the MK and went to my cruise so I thought I would try the YK again it's been 10 days on and the krabbness is back especially in the morning but damm like everyone says it really leans you out. I carb cycle so I try to do 3 or 4 days of no carbs but I get so damm hungry I have to cheat had the same problem with MK also.

Yes to both, my current BP is trending around 115 over 75. On YK11 it is 140 over 90. HR goes up too but not that much maybe by 10 points. This is my resting normal rate at night.

Wow that is a drastic increase in BP. Do other compounds do this to you?

Also did you take your full dose at or split throughout the day? Thanks.

Last edited:
Wow that is a drastic increase in BP. Do other compounds do this to you?

Also did you take your full dose at or split throughout the day? Thanks.

So far combo of RAD140, LGD4033 and MK677 my BP is 115 over 75. YK11 by itself drove the BP to 140 over 90.

The dose was 7.5 mg first thing when I wake up, and another 7.5 mg before workout. Don't know if there was a difference in BP between the dose I did at 10mg split vs the 15 split does. I did not have a BP/heart rate monitor at the time of my first dose.

As Caspin said, it keeps you lean, but hard gains. It is not a bulking but it is not cutting either. I tried to restrict calories to see what would happen and it kept me the same weight for days without moving much. I ate like a pig and it kept the weight the same. It wants to do what it wants, work with it. I guess knowing whats up helps. When you get that hunger just eat you will enjoy it. Just watch your BP at least that is what it does for me. It doe snot make me craby, RAD140 makes me that way.

I don't see anything to promising in sarms except s4. Stuff works great for me but the vision sides are horrible sometimes. Was hopeing to see positive reviews of yk.

Like everyone else is saying, this stuff just keeps you lean and tight no matter what u eat! I was under the impression initially that YK11 was a good bulker with the myostatin inhibition and lowering shbg to potentially get more out of your gear etc. But came to find out I could not gain a single lb.. I was eating anything in front of me, not caring bout fat gain, and even that didn't happen. I seemed to actually lose weight while looking bigger, almost a tren like recomp type effect. The one big negative though ive noticed regarding YK11 is the joint pains and aches. Even deca and mk677 didn't seem to help with the joint pains..

Damn this sounds almost better than tren. Holding weight while dieting you can't ask for much more than that. I tried 5mg for about 10days and didn't notice much. Seems like 15mg is the right dose. I think I'll give it another go down the road when I get my BP in check.

So this looks like it is actually a pro-hormone (designer steroid), not actually a sarm as previously classified before. What and how long would the pct be fore this? I'm interested in blasting 15-20iu hgh with this to combat the myostatin issues, just don't know how to deal with the suppression issues, would this raise estrogen?

So this looks like it is actually a pro-hormone (designer steroid), not actually a sarm as previously classified before. What and how long would the pct be fore this? I'm interested in blasting 15-20iu hgh with this to combat the myostatin issues, just don't know how to deal with the suppression issues, would this raise estrogen?

Sarms will shut down your HPTA as well. If you do PCT then you should do it after any sarm or designer steroid. 100mg clomid for 15days then 50mg clomid for another 15days. 10-20mg nolvadex if you want as well but Clomid is a must for recovering.

I would not mix hgh with this. One compound is trying to keep you lean, the other is bulking and making you retain water. If you are going to do YK11 run it by itself. Trust me, YK11 gives RAD140 + LGD4033 and MK677 combined a run for the money. It will not bulk you up like the others, but will get you nice. It has an amazing ability to keep your body weight the same while shredding fat and building muscle. I would start with 15mg, I tried 10 on my first cycle, the second one I ran it at 15 and it is better then 10. Some guys have done more, I will run it again but next cycle will be 20 mg.

I would not mix hgh with this. One compound is trying to keep you lean, the other is bulking and making you retain water. If you are going to do YK11 run it by itself. Trust me, YK11 gives RAD140 + LGD4033 and MK677 combined a run for the money. It will not bulk you up like the others, but will get you nice. It has an amazing ability to keep your body weight the same while shredding fat and building muscle. I would start with 15mg, I tried 10 on my first cycle, the second one I ran it at 15 and it is better then 10. Some guys have done more, I will run it again but next cycle will be 20 mg.

Do you know anything about hgh?

Do you know anything about hgh?

hgh is going to make you bloat, just like MK677 that I have done. YK11 is trying to keep you lean. These two compounds are fighting with one another to do the opposite of each other. one wants to add water the other wants to get rid of it.

hgh is going to make you bloat, just like MK677 that I have done. YK11 is trying to keep you lean. These two compounds are fighting with one another to do the opposite of each other. one wants to add water the other wants to get rid of it.

Ok, so you do not know anything about gh. One of the many benefits of gh is that it works as an amazing fat burner. It may cause slight water retention in some individuals but certainly not all. Water retention from gh also is dependent on the quality/purity of the product. If you have not used pharm grade hgh, please do not assume it is comperable to mk677.

I'd say %90 of Hgh's properties are to burn fat and make recovery easier. When combined with AAS the synergistic effect can lead to some muscle gain but it takes ALOT of hgh combined with insulin to actually build muscle. Some bloat will occur at first but tapering up your dose will help as will an anti prolactin depending on the amount. If I could only use one compound strictly for fat burning it would be HGH.

Did you run this with test? Thinking of picking up a few bottles.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
vz2000
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins