over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Martinez in Kuwait

Dave Palumbo even said there's nothing to do out there but train and sleep. So combine that with the free food and quality pharm grade gear there :headbang:

everyone is going over there... there is something going on there that we don't have here... i know how silly that sounds, but how else can u explain it... all these pros aren't going out to other continents to train bc they have a better smith machine... they are taking SEASONED pros and mutating them to another level up...

Pharma grade IGF? myostatin blockers? , next gen HGH?
The camel crue has it all I guess :eek:

We are doomed...

Last edited:
LOL.. FOR FREE???? they go over there by invite.. its all free.. the food.. the training.. gear.. housing... everything..

So what does the gym get out of it? Free publicity? I wonder if the clients sign some kind of contract with the gym where the gym gets a percent of the winnings from the competitor for a set period of time. I have read though that the gym owners are quite rich and maybe they are just doing this for the attention and success their clients achieve?

So what does the gym get out of it? Free publicity? I wonder if the clients sign some kind of contract with the gym where the gym gets a percent of the winnings from the competitor for a set period of time. I have read though that the gym owners are quite rich and maybe they are just doing this for the attention and success their clients achieve?

I have a feeling this is closest to the truth in the case of oxygen/baader

These guys been eating fine their whole career, they are pros... none are malnurished... been eating all their meals...just bc u dont pay for a chicken breast doesnt equal more muscle. ... they all sponsored here ....all these guys on here and a shit ton of people i know have no problem paying for food or gear or a bed to sleep in or a gym to train at.... but no one i knows makes changes like those guys from their advanced pro level... there is some aggresive shit going on ....

These guys been eating fine their whole career, they are pros... none are malnurished... been eating all their meals...just bc u dont pay for a chicken breast doesnt equal more muscle. ... they all sponsored here ....all these guys on here and a shit ton of people i know have no problem paying for food or gear or a bed to sleep in or a gym to train at.... but no one i knows makes changes like those guys from their advanced pro level... there is some aggresive shit going on ....

Amen. We think alike.

Roman Fritz was just on Palumbo's latest show/video interview and said he'd definitely leave Germany and go train with the Oxygen crew over there if he had the opportunity. It was quite clear he was enthusiastic about it.

Well.. Again.. Nothing magic., I have interviewed some even for this site yeArs ago.. They use gear, HGH and SLIN just like all the others.. But again when all your doing is getting up and training.. Then eating and heading back to your room to lay down.. Then hit your cardio.. Then vack to room to eat well prepared meals and Just rest it adds up..
Look, at Delarosa he has a job back here.. He works all day then fits his training in.. Look at deshaun .. He made great progress in kuwait but he also had to work back home and fit trainng in.. Not all pros are able to not to work .. Trust me most of these sponsor deals are pathetic., so now they go to a place where everything is paid for and prepared for them.. Trainers putting you threw the pAces.. No stress of a Job or money., just eating and training .. As for what oxygen gym gets out of it is very simple.. Bader is a huge fan of bidybuilding.. He is extremely wealthy.. He gets to do what he loves and get the bragging rights of getting them ready for shows and placing better.. Heath doesn't need them.. Kai doesn't need them.. Flex doesn't need them .. So there is nothing magical going on there gentleman.. Just good old fashion pampering and stress free training, eating, ect.. If there was magic shit going on kai and heath ect would be making the trek.. They are not..

ANABOLIC CHICKEN AND CANDY! ON THE DAAIIILLLEEEEE BRO!!!!
I love Victor. He's had some hard times that set him back like ten years. I've been waiting for him to get back on track but somehow someway something happens and he's set back again. All the best Vic! You know there's plenty of of that Kuwait puntang get some!!!!!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Delarosa himself over on MD stated that the food and the gym are free..

I repeat....the food is free..

Food is cheap in those countries slice. no big deal. it not like uk or usa. When I go back to India I eat so fresh like a fucking king.. most delicious meat made exactly as u ask. no corn fed shit there.. may be some places but u can get to decent places for so cheap.. its soooo nice. i mean i eat so much and don't get fat cos food is so anabolic.

Last edited:

I have heard a rumour that a american fella ships them some exclusively made LBA's which is not available to public.

Also U have been getting huge lately Pit hmmmm :confused:

I don't think there is anything magic. But I wonder if they have large high end Indian pharmacies which can allow cheap access to pharma gh and igf-1(increlex) so they can run large doses along with the top quality gear. Or even just a clinic that's acquiring it elsewhere dirt cheap in bulk and not marking it up much. Pharma is kind of wild west in that general region.

I don't believe they have some new newly produced myostatin inhibitor or any crazy stuff. I just think it's possible the access and prices are better there plus less distractions. For Victor, spending less time going out or being at clubs is probably better. All he can do there is eat, train, and fuck sheep.

Last edited:
Well.. Again.. Nothing magic., I have interviewed some even for this site yeArs ago.. They use gear, HGH and SLIN just like all the others.. But again when all your doing is getting up and training.. Then eating and heading back to your room to lay down.. Then hit your cardio.. Then vack to room to eat well prepared meals and Just rest it adds up..
Look, at Delarosa he has a job back here.. He works all day then fits his training in.. Look at deshaun .. He made great progress in kuwait but he also had to work back home and fit trainng in.. Not all pros are able to not to work .. Trust me most of these sponsor deals are pathetic., so now they go to a place where everything is paid for and prepared for them.. Trainers putting you threw the pAces.. No stress of a Job or money., just eating and training .. As for what oxygen gym gets out of it is very simple.. Bader is a huge fan of bidybuilding.. He is extremely wealthy.. He gets to do what he loves and get the bragging rights of getting them ready for shows and placing better.. Heath doesn't need them.. Kai doesn't need them.. Flex doesn't need them .. So there is nothing magical going on there gentleman.. Just good old fashion pampering and stress free training, eating, ect.. If there was magic shit going on kai and heath ect would be making the trek.. They are not..

The place seems like the perfect setup to grow. I believe what you say here. It is the fact that all they do is lift,eat and sleep basically, that's why they grow. It isn't like they have access to some secret hormone or know some special technique. Seems similar to when people go on the biggest loser show. All those people do is train, eat, sleep. Back home they have jobs, chores around the house, and maybe even kids to raise. I bet they don't even have to cook their own meals. It really sounds like a bodybuilding vacation to me.

Back when I was in college and I would come home for the summer I was lucky and didn't have to work. All I would do is train, eat, and sleep with an occasional party on the weekends. I grew more during those 3 months then I did the other 9 months of the year. Back at college I had to study and go to class.

nothing special over there.. i have talked to enough guys over there that there is no special compounds ect.. they essentially are taken over there and catered too.. vic ect does nothing but eat.. sleep.. get his meals prepared.. doesnt even load his own weights.. train twice a day and then eat and sleep.. no worries.. nothing magical

makes you wonder what one would have to return in services to get such special treatment?

makes you wonder what one would have to return in services to get such special treatment?

This is an interesting angle[emoji6]

There is much to gather from pr and such but is that all bader gets?

LOL.. FOR FREE???? they go over there by invite.. its all free.. the food.. the training.. gear.. housing... everything..

Why though? Why do camel crew needs victor Martinez that is basically washed up now and won't make top 5 at the Olympia anymore even if he came his best or Delarosa who isn't at his best and need so many years to get there?

why are they inviting them over there for free?

Bader doesn't need the money he's loaded.

He wants the publicity of having " his guys " on the biggest stage, Mr O.

This will make more guys Goto his gyms even though he doesn't need the money. Any publicity is good publicity.

All of it is beyond intriguing. I wouldn't bet against them having or trying some things that aren't available here unless you know someone who is able to source it. I'm specifically talking about myostatin type drugs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

kuwait will be the new mecca of bodybuilding, thats the goal within the next 5-10 years...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws