over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Martinez in Kuwait

Top pros get all these things in the US.

It's not even close. The middle eastern sugar daddies are blowing the US sugar daddies out of the water. It's really no comparison. US sugar daddies are relatively cheap regardless of how much money they have.

There was a pretty good pro who blew a US sugar daddy in the bathroom of worlds gym on worthington woods Blvd in Columbus on Arnold weekend and he was bitching after he only got $100 and the sugar daddy was bargaining. This is for a legit pro to blow you.

That is how American sugar daddies roll. The thing is there are some really nice down and out pro's who will share all this info so if you are really interested just open your eyes at some of the expos.

The middle eastern guys is suits with rolls of money are not just bbing fans.

Well.. Again.. Nothing magic., I have interviewed some even for this site yeArs ago.. They use gear, HGH and SLIN just like all the others.. But again when all your doing is getting up and training.. Then eating and heading back to your room to lay down.. Then hit your cardio.. Then vack to room to eat well prepared meals and Just rest it adds up..
Look, at Delarosa he has a job back here.. He works all day then fits his training in.. Look at deshaun .. He made great progress in kuwait but he also had to work back home and fit trainng in.. Not all pros are able to not to work .. Trust me most of these sponsor deals are pathetic., so now they go to a place where everything is paid for and prepared for them.. Trainers putting you threw the pAces.. No stress of a Job or money., just eating and training .. As for what oxygen gym gets out of it is very simple.. Bader is a huge fan of bidybuilding.. He is extremely wealthy.. He gets to do what he loves and get the bragging rights of getting them ready for shows and placing better.. Heath doesn't need them.. Kai doesn't need them.. Flex doesn't need them .. So there is nothing magical going on there gentleman.. Just good old fashion pampering and stress free training, eating, ect.. If there was magic shit going on kai and heath ect would be making the trek.. They are not..

Ya know LATS, I think they may be on to something over there. I don't believe in that many F R E A K S coming out of the same part of the world(one country) being just "good eating and lots of rest". It could be but the odds are stacked against it IMO. Maybe they have a line on pharma grade EVERYTHING you can imagine and stuff we never thought of?

CG

It's not even close. The middle eastern sugar daddies are blowing the US sugar daddies out of the water. It's really no comparison. US sugar daddies are relatively cheap regardless of how much money they have.

There was a pretty good pro who blew a US sugar daddy in the bathroom of worlds gym on worthington woods Blvd in Columbus on Arnold weekend and he was bitching after he only got $100 and the sugar daddy was bargaining. This is for a legit pro to blow you.

That is how American sugar daddies roll. The thing is there are some really nice down and out pro's who will share all this info so if you are really interested just open your eyes at some of the expos.

The middle eastern guys is suits with rolls of money are not just bbing fans.

there is no way you could possibly know this.. I mean, do you think we are all retarded?

lmao.. unbelievable

Ya know LATS, I think they may be on to something over there. I don't believe in that many F R E A K S coming out of the same part of the world(one country) being just "good eating and lots of rest". It could be but the odds are stacked against it IMO. Maybe they have a line on pharma grade EVERYTHING you can imagine and stuff we never thought of?

CG

I'd love to think there is some secret but there really isn't.. It's a lot of drugs.. Resting and eating.. If there was something mystical or magical you'd see heath.. Kai.. Flex.. Eduardo.. And many others shooting over there., let's just look at the facts.. The biggest freak to come out of oxygen gym is ramy.. He's huge.. But he's not raking up win after win.. The next one was nathan deshaun.. Great looking bodybuilding out of the UK.. He has won a second teir show., he has a olympia invite.. He has made great improvements in the last year.. He might be in the top 8 or 10 this year in the olympia., ... So does that mean he is somehow taking a great concoction ? Nope.. It's the Internet., we would have heard something. . Take Vic and Delarosa.. Will they make improvements over there ? Yes..mill Vic be battling it out for first with heath now?.. Nope.. Top 8 ... The list goes on.. They are able to make guys better.. But nothing magical, based on the platings, is happening.. They, I admit, do take more risks than many., but in the end they are moving up a few placings,, it's a great gym with great motivators.. After that it's up to the persons genetics..

I have to agree with LATS. No magic drug over there, just free legit pharma stuff... which means guys can use TONS OF IT.

Heath, Kai and a couple others doing good financially set aside, most top pros are struggling money wise. $$$ being the limiting factor, they have to index their doses on cost... basically, they stop when they're short of cash. For some, it will be 15 IU's GH a day, for other 20 IU's, etc... and Chinese origin at that.

Now imagine going from 15 IU's questionable black/grey/whatever top to 40/50 IU's Humatrope... what will happen in your opinion? ;)

there is no way you could possibly know this.. I mean, do you think we are all retarded?

lmao.. unbelievable

What? I personally know him. The secrets in this sport are not that secretive. You know a lot of these guys are PROUD of the gay for pay they do.

I have to agree with LATS. No magic drug over there, just free legit pharma stuff... which means guys can use TONS OF IT.

Heath, Kai and a couple others doing good financially set aside, most top pros are struggling money wise. $$$ being the limiting factor, they have to index their doses on cost... basically, they stop when they're short of cash. For some, it will be 15 IU's GH a day, for other 20 IU's, etc... and Chinese origin at that.

Now imagine going from 15 IU's questionable black/grey/whatever top to 40/50 IU's Humatrope... what will happen in your opinion? ;)

That's what I've always said about this Phidias .. They go over.. Train.. Rest.. Do nothing but work on their physique and the gear is free.. Delarosa has a job back home.. Many others do also.. They go there and do nothing but train and and take as much shit as they can and they end up looking better,, period.. No myostatin bs .. Nothing of the sort.. And Vic may move a up a place or two.. That's it.. But you give anyone here free access to all the good food they can get.. Rest.. Sleep.. Train.. And take more gear than previously thought and your gonna improve.. That's all..

That's what I've always said about this Phidias .. They go over.. Train.. Rest.. Do nothing but work on their physique and the gear is free.. Delarosa has a job back home.. Many others do also.. They go there and do nothing but train and and take as much shit as they can and they end up looking better,, period.. No myostatin bs .. Nothing of the sort.. And Vic may move a up a place or two.. That's it.. But you give anyone here free access to all the good food they can get.. Rest.. Sleep.. Train.. And take more gear than previously thought and your gonna improve.. That's all..

Agree...In some weird way though it kind of feels nice to think there is a secret weapon.

I hate you guys! I'm just going to go on believing in the tooth fairy, OK? :)

CG

I have to agree with LATS. No magic drug over there, just free legit pharma stuff...

Sorry, but how do any of you know what happens there? Did you spend time there?

Ask any bodybuilder from Arnold's era about gear usage. Every single one of them will deny using gear or just tell you some bullshit story, like Arnold did. Does that mean guys in Venice's Gold back in the day were clean or used only when dieting "to keep the muscle"?

Can't we simply agree that no one besides the guys themselves actually knows what happens in Kuwait?

I will say this., I have interviewed a couple.. And most will tell Ya if you are lucky enough to have bader choose to,put you up for that long then you get all the help he can give Ya.. Food.. Lodging,, gear ect.. But what really have these guys done that is so,special ?? Ramy ? Yep.. Big guy.. Win a show or two.. Not challenging heath or Kai... Deshaun is a good bidybuilder..been over there quit a while.. Placed top three in a couple of 2 nd teir shows and won one recently.. But will not be challenging the top guys anytime soon.. Now let's look at obaid.. He has been over there forever.. Moved up a place or two.. Look s good.. But won't be challenging the top dogs., Roelly is there for about every prep.. He has moved up placings.. But again if he dials it in 100 percent he is top 6.. No one is leaving there and winning shows right and left,, if they were everyone would be there.. But it's funny how the top 5 in the open and the top 5 in the 212 are not going over there.. Deduction tells me it's not needed.. Now for a guy like Delarosa who can now stop working and finally concentrate on his prep he will look better.. Vic may move up a place ir two.. Good for them.. But it could be done with out moving there.. Ask flex.. Heath ECT.. But again been in this game 35 years.. I have seen all the peptide crap and not improve one physique on stage.. It comes down to the basics..gear.. Slin.. Hgh... If you can take more of everything at that level then you might move up a place or two.. But some are not and they are coming out of kuwait.. The one common denominator is very simple in that region.. They are not scared of doing things many of us are scared of.. One competitor told me " we are a bit of daredevils in regard to what we will do to get ready" .. That might some it up,perfectly.. But again not many are winning coming out of that gym.. Getting better ? Maybe.. But winning shows ? Not really.. Not the big ones anyway..

Shape, muscle bellies, small joints and overall proportion is what wins competitions. You cannot change these with drugs.

But the improvement they're experiencing is unbelievable.

Yep.. But when the compounds are human grade.. All pharmacy.. Even the HGH evt.. They do experience improvement... Can you imagine when buying gear / hgh that you know exactly what your getting.. ? That in itself is stress free.. Obaid... Roelly.. Deshaun.. Vic ( wait to be seen) and Delarosa ( wait to be seen) will make improvements.. But , not beating a dead horse, I'm not seeing the great improvements that some are.. I'm jyst not seeing them coming out of there and taking out top guys.. But, individually they are making improvements.. Is it because of bader and oxygen? Well yes if you factor in the " goid stuff" they are able to get In mass quantity.. And great well prepared food.. Awesome training facility.. Plus factor in that many competitors become complacent and this gym with its trainers pushes Ya.. So these things factor in.. But it's nothing special.. If you would give any top competitor top quality pharm grade hgh and gear in quantities they want then add in a chef to prepare their meals then give them a trainer to kick their ass and make sure they push gary you will I prove.. And that doesn't need to be kuwait.. We will see what happens with Vic and Delarosa... I'm a big fan of both and hopefully they move up quite a bit..

I will say this., I have interviewed a couple.. And most will tell Ya if you are lucky enough to have bader choose to,put you up for that long then you get all the help he can give Ya.. Food.. Lodging,, gear ect.. But what really have these guys done that is so,special ?? Ramy ? Yep.. Big guy.. Win a show or two.. Not challenging heath or Kai... Deshaun is a good bidybuilder..been over there quit a while.. Placed top three in a couple of 2 nd teir shows and won one recently.. But will not be challenging the top guys anytime soon.. Now let's look at obaid.. He has been over there forever.. Moved up a place or two.. Look s good.. But won't be challenging the top dogs., Roelly is there for about every prep.. He has moved up placings.. But again if he dials it in 100 percent he is top 6.. No one is leaving there and winning shows right and left,, if they were everyone would be there.. But it's funny how the top 5 in the open and the top 5 in the 212 are not going over there.. Deduction tells me it's not needed.. Now for a guy like Delarosa who can now stop working and finally concentrate on his prep he will look better.. Vic may move up a place ir two.. Good for them.. But it could be done with out moving there.. Ask flex.. Heath ECT.. But again been in this game 35 years.. I have seen all the peptide crap and not improve one physique on stage.. It comes down to the basics..gear.. Slin.. Hgh... If you can take more of everything at that level then you might move up a place or two.. But some are not and they are coming out of kuwait.. The one common denominator is very simple in that region.. They are not scared of doing things many of us are scared of.. One competitor told me " we are a bit of daredevils in regard to what we will do to get ready" .. That might some it up,perfectly.. But again not many are winning coming out of that gym.. Getting better ? Maybe.. But winning shows ? Not really.. Not the big ones anyway..

You say peps doesn t show a difference on stage. So you mean peptides are a Total waste of money?

its a professional girl in Vegas driving a 70$ car and money in the bank who fly's over on private jets for the week in said country. At the parties they get fucked every which way then pissed and shit on. Fact. Come back after a week with 40K and shopping bags full of stuff.
Told to me from the mouth of girl who does, whom at the time I had known for years.

you guys think these guys just want to hang out with these guys or whatever your naive view of the world is awesome. I'm a little jealous as life was much more carefree before you look behind the wizards curtain.

Seems like victor is coming back after only two weeks with the camel crew...

its a professional girl in Vegas driving a 70$ car and money in the bank who fly's over on private jets for the week in said country. At the parties they get fucked every which way then pissed and shit on. Fact. Come back after a week with 40K and shopping bags full of stuff.
Told to me from the mouth of girl who does, whom at the time I had known for years.

you guys think these guys just want to hang out with these guys or whatever your naive view of the world is awesome. I'm a little jealous as life was much more carefree before you look behind the wizards curtain.

Tell us more details lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity