over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF - Roelly

How do you know?

This has only been quoted by a million pros. They all talk. So need more some need less. I am so sick of talking the drug game. Top level athletics is so much more about genetics than drugs. Sure, they can't get there without them. But you or I go see the Camel Crew for a few years and we ain't turning into Ramy and Roelly. If you think that your very naive...

His head looks like it's going to explode in every picture LOL

Perfect example: John Jewett at the USAs today. Last year he competed as a middleweight. This year a frickin Heavyweight! He put on 40lbs of stage weight in one year! No camel crew, nothing special that no one else is using. And he is going to walk away with the Overall.

im also not saying its some secret thing they have and we dont... but I'm sure something is being done VERY ADVANCED bordering on what people would do or not...they are probably asked- "would u be willing to push 18ius of hg gh a day under doctor testing?" , "would you be ok if we bumped your 2grams unto 4-5 and monitored you daily?" ... "you've been taking 100mcg of ghrp, will you shoot a vial a day?" (that last one is what Dennis James said when he did a Q+A over there... he said that those guys were asking him about shooting a 10mg ghrp vial EVERY DAY... i mean, have you guys ever heard of things like that here?

Perfect example: John Jewett at the USAs today. Last year he competed as a middleweight. This year a frickin Heavyweight! He put on 40lbs of stage weight in one year! No camel crew, nothing special that no one else is using. And he is going to walk away with the Overall.

you are talking about a guy not at the upper levels... i think there is a BIG difference from a mw going up 40lbs, then a super heavyweight who has been lets say 240-250s on stage the past few years and then in 1 year goes up 20lbs stage weight coming in like he was just introed to G for the first time it seems lol

im also not saying its some secret thing they have and we dont... but I'm sure something is being done VERY ADVANCED bordering on what people would do or not...they are probably asked- "would u be willing to push 18ius of hg gh a day under doctor testing?" , "would you be ok if we bumped your 2grams unto 4-5 and monitored you daily?" ... "you've been taking 100mcg of ghrp, will you shoot a vial a day?" (that last one is what Dennis James said when he did a Q+A over there... he said that those guys were asking him about shooting a 10mg ghrp vial EVERY DAY... i mean, have you guys ever heard of things like that here?

Yes I agree with that. Jordan Peters talks a lot about how he had to push the limits pretty openly. I'm definitely agreeing with you there that extreme methods are used at the elite levels. All I'm saying is the results differ dramatically with genetics

you are talking about a guy not at the upper levels... i think there is a BIG difference from a mw going up 40lbs, then a super heavyweight who has been lets say 240-250s on stage the past few years and then in 1 year goes up 20lbs stage weight coming in like he was just introed to G for the first time it seems lol

Roelly has been training at O2 for 2 almost 3 years. He has not put on 20lbs in one year.

John Jewett 2015
**broken link removed**

John Jewett 2016
**broken link removed**

I don't buy the drug thing at all... I think it's your typical bodybuilder cop out. These guys are genetic freaks and genetically superior. When they can eat, sleep, train in a relaxed environment with no responsibility they blow up. A lot of pros that have or are going over there have a lot of distractions in there life. Oma used to always say that about Roelly. Just look at the size Ronnie put on after he quit active police force....

It's easy to say drugs because then you don't have to look at yourself and say I will never...
Well said, I agree. Let people believe in these silly conspiracies. You can't argue with a conspiracy believer because facts get washed out in the fiction of the conspiracy.

I agree it's all genetics but I can. All these kids talking about Increlex or whatever the name is for HG igf. Supposedly they're all moving to the Middle East because you can get it there. Seems like hocus-pocus to me but I've heard that several times

how long was vic over there for? he just won the ifbb baltimore pro 1st place... lol, jussssssst sayyyinnnnnnn :D:D:D

its just in fun... i really hope no one takes this shit too seriously... we are all just guessing

Last edited:
Flipper, do you have other pics from usa today? someone should do a thread...

Last edited:
Have you seen the pics of Rasheed yet Pitbull?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes... a pro now..40 lbs in a year is insane

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Rasheed Oldacre , shw and overall winner ... dam guy is sick Flipper

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1470061507071.jpg
    FB_IMG_1470061507071.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
John Jewett 2015
/
John Jewett 2016

No matter how he did it, this guy looks FABULOUS... was great already last year, but now... WOW! The level of progression of his arms and quad sweep especially is just mind-boggling! :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws