over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for ABDOMINALS !

needbigguns

Newbies
Just wondering if anyone has used syntherol for there abdominals... theres a section regarding it on http://www.howtodoinjections.com/
Wondered if anyone had tryed it and if so was it successful ? Also how much did they inject per Ab... im reconing 1ml would be enough due to the size of them.

Wow, just the thought of that scares the shit out of me. Seems like it would be pretty easy to pass right through the muscle and inject an intestine. That could be a nasty situation.

It's actually quite common - you use 1/2" needles. 1/2ml to 1ml per ab, depending on how you can handle it.

YOU HAVE to be lean so you can clearly see the ab muscles and for the needle to get IM.

wow I never new guys were using stuff like that in there abs

Can i use an insulin pin ? I only have the normal blue ones i usualy shoot with... 23gx1.25 (thats what is says on the packaging of the needle)

Yeh im 10% bodyfat but i dont have much mass on my abs... i recon 2x1ml injections in each ab over two weeks will probably bring them up2 scratch... I have only just started using sytherol about 2 weeks ago now for my arms... i havent gone over 1.5ml's yet, not even sure if i will - if i do it will be 2ml MAX

- Sytherol is an amazing thing IF it is only used lightly... theres USE and ABUSE...

Big A said:
It's actually quite common - you use 1/2" needles. 1/2ml to 1ml per ab, depending on how you can handle it.

YOU HAVE to be lean so you can clearly see the ab muscles and for the needle to get IM.

REALLYYYYY ?

THAT MUST HURT NO ?

needbigguns said:
Can i use an insulin pin ? I only have the normal blue ones i usualy shoot with... 23gx1.25 (thats what is says on the packaging of the needle)

Yeh im 10% bodyfat but i dont have much mass on my abs... i recon 2x1ml injections in each ab over two weeks will probably bring them up2 scratch... I have only just started using sytherol about 2 weeks ago now for my arms... i havent gone over 1.5ml's yet, not even sure if i will - if i do it will be 2ml MAX

- Sytherol is an amazing thing IF it is only used lightly... theres USE and ABUSE...

Syntherol will flow through an insulin pin. Don't use 23g as that will hurt!

Make sure you use it properly time wise, as in my guide. Otherwise the gains will not be permanent.

mike1107 said:
REALLYYYYY ?

THAT MUST HURT NO ?

Not as much as you think!
Do a B12 shot in there and you'll see.

ur post dosent cover sytherol-ing the abs does it ?
so would i be ok to go the full dept of the insulin pin (bearing in mind there only about half inch)

Im gonna jump in here, i have to i feel like its wrong if i let u go ahead n try this.... do NOT do it bro. Ever pull an ab muscle or get really sore abs? Its the worst feeling you can have. I thought not being able to walk after leg day was bad? I pulled my abs playin volleyball and HOLY FUCKING SHIT it was the worst 3 days of my life. You cant lay down sit or even twitch without extreme pain. Even ROLLING OUT OF BED (as i had no choice but to do) every morning was very painful. Getting out of a chair, forget about it. You better PLOP down if you want to sit, if u sit slow youl feel it like a mofo. Picking things up? No fucking way. I couldnt even do an arm workout on machines with sore abs. You will seriously regret this... you wont make it past a weeks worth of shots before you change your mind....

My advice (which is what most people on here will tell you)....

Stop tryin to take the easy way out. That shit is for people who have exhausted every other option. Train the shit outta ur abs n hardcore diet n strip the fat off. STOP BEING LAZY!

I tried it. Now I have one gigantic ab! Are you sure you really wanna go there?

:D

PB

The mod with the biggest ab!

I would never put that in my abs, I think big abs are not the look judges are looking for. I want the smallest waist possible.

needbigguns said:
Just wondering if anyone has used syntherol for there abdominals... theres a section regarding it on http://www.howtodoinjections.com/
Wondered if anyone had tryed it and if so was it successful ? Also how much did they inject per Ab... im reconing 1ml would be enough due to the size of them.

If you cant get your abs up to par with everything else I wouls say go for it, just make sure you are lean enough to see your abs. I have big thick chunky abs and have never trained them direct. Just loads of squats, deads nearly every exercise we do brings the abs into play.

I tried it. Now I have one gigantic ab! Are you sure you really wanna go there?

:D

PB

The mod with the biggest ab!

I have just bought a bottle of syntherol specifically for using on my Abs... luckily just read your post - would you advise against it ? Please tell me your experiances. A guy told me today that someone he competed against did the same and filled his abs in !

Thanks

Guys I don't want to sound like a dick, but considering shooting that is retarded in my mind. Of course it'll fill you out and you'll lose definition, You'd be putting a layer of oil in an otherwise dried out muscle! Seems crazy to do that, plus it would increase your waist size! I wouldn't ever do it, I hve no qualms about people using it for bicep peak etc, but abs seems a bit ridiculous to me!

I have just bought a bottle of syntherol specifically for using on my Abs... luckily just read your post - would you advise against it ? Please tell me your experiances. A guy told me today that someone he competed against did the same and filled his abs in !

Thanks

He's joking.

The only way one could 'fill his abs in' (I assume you mean he lost definition), is if he injected in the last week before the show. The inflamation from the injections would have blurred the definition.

Of course it'll fill you out and you'll lose definition, You'd be putting a layer of oil in an otherwise dried out muscle!

That's not how it works. If used properly, it will actually improve muscle definition and vascularity.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakubzaborowski00
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131