mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what gave better results? slin pre or post werkout?

What gave better results? Slin pre or post workout?

• Total voters
Thick500 i use sweet potatoes in my eggwhite shakes, a little cinnamon too...

So if i do my slin 30-40min prewekout, 20 min later take shake , wld i do my gh 30min before slin?

My shake is 50g pastuerized eggwhites with 1cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup blueberries blended.. i dont use whey, only whole foods

I would do it 2 hours before the slin as it takes time to reach peak serum levels
Fantastic advice. Amazes me how many people on this board have no idea about gh timing (IM or SubQ). I see people pinning gh before AM cardio like it's a peptide. That's fine, AM/PM is a good time, but the gh isn't actually doing shit for another 2 hours. The misconception is it's doing something in 30 min or something - it's not. It's not really even going to be assisting with the liberation of FFA for a good hour and a half even via IM. A lot don't get this. If you want your slin peak to overlap gh peak (the ideal synergy), you have to pin the gh earlier.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Fantastic advice. Amazes me how many people on this board have no idea about gh timing (IM or SubQ). I see people pinning gh before AM cardio like it's a peptide. That's fine, AM/PM is a good time, but the gh isn't actually doing shit for another 2 hours. The misconception is it's doing something in 30 min or something - it's not. It's not really even going to be assisting with the liberation of FFA for a good hour and a half even via IM. A lot don't get this. If you want your slin peak to overlap gh peak (the ideal synergy), you have to pin the gh earlier.

**broken link removed**

Does it even matter though since after about 10days of being on GH IGF levels will remain elevated. So with elevated Igf all the time it really doesn't matter when you do your cardio or pin your slin,etc...?

Does it even matter though since after about 10days of being on GH IGF levels will remain elevated. So with elevated Igf all the time it really doesn't matter when you do your cardio or pin your slin,etc...?
That is a good point. But I do believe there are some peripheral "fat burning" effects of the circulating gh itself over and above chronic elevated IGF-1 (this is the concept behind the isolated "Frag" segment peptide which won't raise IGF-1). But I do agree the primary benefits of GH are from the elevated IGF-1. I'm not a big enough expert on GH to explain or articulate the FFA liberation that occurs from GH beyond the isolated effects of raised IGF-1 itself,but do recall them being present. Maybe someone more versed can chime in on this.

In simpler terms, I believe there are intrinsic lipolysis effects from GH that aren't purely limited or related only to its systematic increase of IGF-1.

pre-work out

listen to Milos Sarcev talk about it and you just wont do it any other time lol
with humilin r I see no reason not to do it pre work out. get the pump and other benefits milos outlines AND get the post wk out benefits also (bc its still active)
-F2S

listen to Milos Sarcev talk about it and you just wont do it any other time lol
with humilin r I see no reason not to do it pre work out. get the pump and other benefits milos outlines AND get the post wk out benefits also (bc its still active)
-F2S

Yes and same with humalog which is my fav. Peaks in 30min so perfect to take pre workout and 2nd peak is 60-90min later which is perfect timing for pwo drink.

Can we consider IGF-1 LR3 to have the same actions as insulin, or no?

As such, is LR3 better pre or post-workout?

Can we consider IGF-1 LR3 to have the same actions as insulin, or no?

As such, is LR3 better pre or post-workout?
Think of IGF-1 LR3 as a potent glucose disposal agent (GDA) that can help shuttle nutrients a lot like insulin. So yes, you could use it preworkout with fast acting carbs like a fast acting insulin (or post workout too, technically). There is debate as to whether this is more effective than actual insulin and gh timed in synergy together though (which is battle tested and well known). Many will tell you the results from regular insulin are better it seems.

Think of IGF-1 LR3 as a potent glucose disposal agent (GDA) that can help shuttle nutrients a lot like insulin. So yes, you could use it preworkout with fast acting carbs like a fast acting insulin (or post workout too, technically). There is debate as to whether this is more effective than actual insulin and gh timed in synergy together though (which is battle tested and well known). Many will tell you the results from regular insulin are better it seems.

Maybe all 3 will be best. Gh and slin pre workout with Igf-des mid workout or lr3 pwo.

Maybe all 3 will be best. Gh and slin pre workout with Igf-des mid workout or lr3 pwo.

I think that would be an incredible stack!

Humalog pre workout is amazing..
Gets my vote everytime !
(Use safely)

**broken link removed**

So it looks like the GHRP/GHRH combo 10 mins before GH shots really is the best method...

Anyway, does anyone know if this graph shows IM or Sub-Q?

Do you think a carb based pre workout meal is neccessary when you have a solid intra workout shake and post workout meal?

Last edited:
Do you think a carb based pre workout meal is neccessary when you have a solid intra workout shake and post workout meal?

I think if using pre workout insulin it's a good idea to take in slow released carbs (rice, sweet potatoe, oats) and of course protein before injecting. Then have your intra shake and post workout shake/meal. The preworkout meal doesn't have to be just before the slin but have one in there approx 1 hour pre training.

At the moment I am using pre and post slin at the highest dose I have ever used. I do 10iu pre and 15iu post workout. I have a meal like the above before using slin. A large intra shake and another post workout. Then a whole food meal slightly later. Lot's of supps are added into my intra shake so the insulin can shuttle everything into the muscle cells.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131