over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

celiac disease

I've also added in a digestive enzyme once a day as well as Glutamine supplementation

The gut flora is a major player of our immune system, which is our body's natural defense system that keeps you healthy. The health of our body is largely tied into the health of our gut, and it's hard to have one be healthy if the other is not.

One of the reasons why our gut has so much influence on our health has to do with the 100 trillion bacteria--about three pounds worth--that line our intestinal tract. This is an extremely complex living system that aggressively protects our body from outside offenders.

You need to restore the integrity of your gut lining by providing your body with the necessary building blocks needed for healthy enterocyte reproduction, and restoring balance to your gut flora.

You need to consume fermented products, every day. If you want to eat oat, you need to pre ferment the oat, don`t ever eat raw oats, no one should eat raw grains.
Emeric could you give some good examples of fermented foods one could eat every day to help with this? Like brand, type of food, or what to look for in the ingredients if you can't give a brand?

Also, do you have suggestions on places to get non GMO foods??

Thank you!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

but that's the tough part...restoring that villi.

While I don't think it will repair the villi I have to take probiotics everyday or I suffer severe bloating after every meal. It doesn't matter the food type either. I also use a lot of fiber in shakes as I tend to have food run right through me, literally.

So I cut out the Gluten Free oatmeal and I already feel a difference...zero bloat and great energy...good call guys!! Thank you!

So I cut out the Gluten Free oatmeal and I already feel a difference...zero bloat and great energy...good call guys!! Thank you!

OMG Im so happy for you brother!!!!
How old are you?
depending on you age, your vili might still be able to repair and regrow. It would be a slow process, with a lot of patience, but it might be possible with the proper diet and essential nutrients.

I never had celiac or IBS, or leaky gut or any of those things, but trust me, after following advices of Naturopathic Doctors as far as nutrition, my life changed in a literally miraculous way.

Thank you! I'm 52 years old. I'm hoping theres still time for the villi to repair, but if not i understand that there are certain things I can eat and not eat. I knew coming on this website would be beneficial because you folks are incredible with your knowledge, and you're not afraid to share it...for that I am grateful! that little bit of info that you gave changed the way I look at my diet.

Remember this: AVOID WHEAT, BARLEY, RYE AND OATS. Avoid them like the plague. All of those and all its derivatives. There is no such thing as gluten free oats. As I explained, the toxic protein in oats is not called gluten, is called avenin. It will cause similar problems to gluten.

Bumping this for more people to read, cause most aren't aware of avenin potential toxicity... and therefore keep eating oats by the ton, when they should switch to another kind of flakes!

Solid info, Eaglecall. :)

Emeric could you give some good examples of fermented foods one could eat every day to help with this? Like brand, type of food, or what to look for in the ingredients if you can't give a brand?

Also, do you have suggestions on places to get non GMO foods??

Thank you!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Things like Kimchi and fermented sauerkraut. Some brands also make fermented veggies like pickles, asparagus, green beans etc. Just make sure the label says they're fermented and not just pickled.

Places like Whole Foods and Sprouts have a ton of non GMO options. A lot of local markets do too depending on your location. Would have to ask the store manager to get specifics for that though.

While I don't think it will repair the villi I have to take probiotics everyday or I suffer severe bloating after every meal. It doesn't matter the food type either. I also use a lot of fiber in shakes as I tend to have food run right through me, literally.

Probiotic will not restore the length of the villi. You need to use supplement that interact with the process of digestion and provide a assistive stimulus to the Gastrointestinal Hormones Gastrin, Cholecystokinin, Secretin, Ghrelin, Motilin, and to providing your body with the necessary building blocks needed for healthy enterocyte reproduction, and restoring balance to your gut flora.

OMG Im so happy for you brother!!!!
How old are you?
depending on you age, your vili might still be able to repair and regrow. It would be a slow process, with a lot of patience, but it might be possible with the proper diet and essential nutrients.

I never had celiac or IBS, or leaky gut or any of those things, but trust me, after following advices of Naturopathic Doctors as far as nutrition, my life changed in a literally miraculous way.

The length of the villi can be restored at any age.

Hmmmmm.....gluten free......as soon as they make gluten free deep dish pizza....I'm all over it....

they don't make deep dish that i know of but gluten free pizza crust is becoming very common

a lot of athletes and people with Autism follow a gluten free diet

Domino's has gluten free pizza. I haven't tried it yet but Ive been wanting to for a while lol

True but IF you have a true gluten intolerance, stay away because it's not certified gluten free. No gluten in the crust, but it's made in the same room/area as the normal pizzas so cross contamination is a possibility.

I used to not think something like that made a difference but it could wreck someone with celiacs or crown's. My sister in law has celiacs and she has to keep two peanut butters in her pantry and label one "gluten free". Really confused me because I knew that natty pb didn't have gluten in it. She said it's so people who are using peanut butter know not to spread the "gluten free" one on bread and put it back in the pb because even that would send her to the bathroom.

I used to not think something like that made a difference but it could wreck someone with celiacs or crown's. My sister in law has celiacs and she has to keep two peanut butters in her pantry and label one "gluten free". Really confused me because I knew that natty pb didn't have gluten in it. She said it's so people who are using peanut butter know not to spread the "gluten free" one on bread and put it back in the pb because even that would send her to the bathroom.

:eek:

Going out to eat must be a nightmare... does she allow herself some restaurants or invitations at friend's? :eek:

cross contamination is a huge thing to deal with...its almost easier to find foods that are gluten free. Its the cross contamination that is the bitch to deal with...I actually have two toasters on my counter, one for me and one for the rest of the family

Probiotic will not restore the length of the villi. You need to use supplement that interact with the process of digestion and provide a assistive stimulus to the Gastrointestinal Hormones Gastrin, Cholecystokinin, Secretin, Ghrelin, Motilin, and to providing your body with the necessary building blocks needed for healthy enterocyte reproduction, and restoring balance to your gut flora.

So what supplements can help with this?

So what supplements can help with this?

x2

I was going to ask Emeric some precisions on concrete effective ways to restore the villi... ;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear