over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot just post a pic of Ramy on my IG and say "Ramys Pre training Syraplex Protocol!!!!!! with a link to my site " then just make a disclaimer on my website "Ramy has never used Syraplex, this is just what we think he would do, if he did" lmao, thats a crock of shit

Reminds me of when that sex company used Phil's picture to advertise their Penis Pump!

While the cycle is disclaimed, it was leaked. So there is a lot of truth in the cycle.

First off the only person who knows what Ramy is doing is Ramy.. They aren't with him 24/7.. And I guaratee no one is telling the trainers at oxygen.. Bader might know since he's funding the whole thing.. But those putting weights on machines for Ramy have no clue except for here say.. We all know there are big time users.. No doubt.. I did a STORYTIME with LATS years ago with a Ifbb pro in the 90s and early 2000.. He was honest and flat broke.. I asked his off season cycle.. He said " I can only buy so much at a time because I'm broke.. I need to eat.. So I buy 3 sustanon a week".. No HGH until show time.. He was a top teir pro .. And then we have craig Titus of the same era.. Grams after grams.. Yet my " broke pro" was a much better competitor.. Can't over ride genetics..

Good point but Big Ramy trains at the famous rich Oxygen gym and was hanging out with the Kuwait crew. They would hook him up easy with cycles. Last I heard they had a big GAT sponsorship etc. lined up.

Can someone tell this moron that his mom was already dick-headed by me? :D:eek:

Hey little slice, hide your 4 inch little slice in your pants and STFU. Douchebag, you look like a moron in your log, why do you even cycle? loser. :headbang:

lol post a pic up, rat

Big A obvi can do whatever he wants, but having a snitch legit doxing guys..

u will get what's coming your way

anyways, that's all I got to say, so go ahead and make another post about my junk or my mom or whatever..

I'm out

Can someone tell this moron that his mom was already dick-headed by me? :D:eek:

Hey little slice, hide your 4 inch little slice in your pants and STFU. Douchebag, you look like a moron in your log, why do you even cycle? loser. :headbang:

Man I have no idea what your history is or your association with this board but you are way way out of line. You sure don't seem like the type of guy who belongs here at all. Your thread has no place and isn't what we believe or value and as far as slice this is the second time you insulted him on this thread and the first time was completely unprovoked. I have no allegiance with slice, frankly he doesn't care for me very much but he is completely right, you should be banned regardless if your a sponsor or Jesus Christ himself.

Last edited:
Mods..

Big A obvi can do whatever he wants, but having a snitch legit doxing guys..

u will get what's coming your way

I challenge the administration and moderators of ProMuscle.. to choose a side here. Forget the past, Look at THIS thread and this guys posts on it and decide what is important. This guy or your loyal membership like Slice. I've known you mods for years and know you'll come together and send the right message or I really don't know this place anymore -nosmas

Last edited:
Man I have no idea what your history is or your association with this board but you are way way out of line. You sure don't seem like the type of guy who belongs here at all. Your thread has no place and isn't what we believe or value and as far as slice this is the second time you insulted him on this thread and the first time was completely unprovoked. I have no allegiance with slice, frankly he doesn't care for me very much but he is completely right, you should be banned regardless if your a sponsor or Jesus Christ himself.

lol I don't remember who I argue with bro... I don't keep score or grudges so no worries

but we got OP, who is a known snitch, always trying to get people to go to his site.. maybe it's a unique link that he only posts here on PM..

maybe someone is trying to collect IP addresses to try to extort?

who knows :cool:

While the cycle is disclaimed, it was leaked. So there is a lot of truth in the cycle.
Doubt there's any truth to it. Ramy worked with Chris Aceto and came in his most conditioned. You know what Chris likes guys running in the off season? Trt or low dose test cycles, that's it. Man keeps it simple pre contest time too.

Also, Who gives a flying fuck what Ramy takes?

Can you or me or anyone else look like Ramy with those drugs ? Nope.

6 years of fucking training and stepping on the Olympia stage making guys look small. 3-4 years of training and making Jon Delarosa (who is a VERY good bodybuilder) look like a toddler next to him.

You wanna know what Chris Aceto said about Ramys diet? HE DOESNT EVEN EAT THAT MUCH. He held on to a lot of muscle tissue going lower on calories, hell during Ramadan he was fasting 20 hrs a day with no food or water.

This stuff isn't rocket science to figure out; this guys genetics sit on a different frequency compared to the rest of us.

The guys at oxygen gym are definitely pushing the envelope, and coming in looking crazy. But are they sitting on a different platform than the rest of the world? Not really, Ronnie in his prime would beat them, Dorian in his prime would arguably beat everyone as well. It's the mindset to diet, to want this more than anything else in this world, on top of elite genetics that makes champions. The rest are just elite.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Your good for this board Slice and freaking hilarious! I won't get in your business on this anymore but If this is still the PM I know they should get rid of this guy like you asked a few posts back. This guy is obviously all wrong

Last edited:

Before you run your mouth, Check my older threads and all my threads. Little 4 inch slice hijacks all my threads. He just got bitch slapped.

Doubt there's any truth to it. Ramy worked with Chris Aceto and came in his most conditioned. You know what Chris likes guys running in the off season? Trt or low dose test cycles, that's it. Man keeps it simple pre contest time too.

Also, Who gives a flying fuck what Ramy takes?

Can you or me or anyone else look like Ramy with those drugs ? Nope.

6 years of fucking training and stepping on the Olympia stage making guys look small. 3-4 years of training and making Jon Delarosa (who is a VERY good bodybuilder) look like a toddler next to him.

You wanna know what Chris Aceto said about Ramys diet? HE DOESNT EVEN EAT THAT MUCH. He held on to a lot of muscle tissue going lower on calories, hell during Ramadan he was fasting 20 hrs a day with no food or water.

This stuff isn't rocket science to figure out; this guys genetics sit on a different frequency compared to the rest of us.

The guys at oxygen gym are definitely pushing the envelope, and coming in looking crazy. But are they sitting on a different platform than the rest of the world? Not really, Ronnie in his prime would beat them, Dorian in his prime would arguably beat everyone as well. It's the mindset to diet, to want this more than anything else in this world, on top of elite genetics that makes champions. The rest are just elite.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The cycle was leaked, so there is truth to it. Even Chris Aceto was saying Big Ramy is on the next level, very possible the dosages are huge.

Why know the cycles? we have to know what the pros take, have to teach the younger guys there is no illusion, this sport has a lot of dangers in it. Guys dying all the time now.

Before you run your mouth, Check my older threads and all my threads.

Just based on your conduct on this thread I have no interest or intent to look up any further information on you or any sponsorship you represent what so ever. It doesn't matter AT ALL what Slice has done in the past because if this is your answer to it and your attitude your completely wrong and I know all I need to. Nothing justifies what your doing. The only interest I have moving forward is to see the moderators response here if any.

Last edited:
Before you run your mouth, Check my older threads and all my threads. Little 4 inch slice hijacks all my threads. He just got bitch slapped.

Your older threads? Lol. Your join date is last month 🙄

Just based on your conduct on this thread I have no interest or intent to look up any further information on you or any sponsorship you represent what so ever. It doesn't matter AT ALL what Slice has done in the past because if this is your answer to it and your attitude your completely wrong and I know all I need to. Nothing justifies what your doing. The only interest I have moving forward is to see the moderators response here if any.

His old account wad animal71 and his account got banned. If he's using an alt account he should be banned again.

He is a moderator on Evo and used the information there to rat on people. He posted my old IP in a thread on this froum. He is a rat of the highest order.

You sound like a mentally handicapped 14 year old.

What do you have against disabled people? asshole :eek: maybe you got manhandled by a mentally handicapped person? while picking up soap in the shower, possible. :p:D

Firstly it's not my place to police anything as I am not a mod. But I do love this board and post on it a lot so know the mentality and I guess level of maturity staff expect. I am not bothered about silly threads about what drugs pro's take. Granted they can go against the run of the board but when they are put up occasionally then fine. By that I just mean if 3 out of 5 threads were like that the quality of peoples posts would change over time.

I respect you are a paying sponsor so you can post about what you want. Regardless of who insulted first I think the way you conduct yourself on here is a joke. All this your mom takes my dick is just nonsense and not what promuscle is about. The way you turn peoples posts into insults is what a 7 year old would do. I love a joke but yours just make you look like an idiot and definitely don't help out the reputation of the site you try to advertise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws