over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the cycle is disclaimed, it was leaked. So there is a lot of truth in the cycle.

No, it wasn't leaked and there's no truth to it.

You made it up to get clicks and traffic to your board and you know that. Actually, exactly like you do with all your proposed pro's cycles. Just crap that comes to your mind and you post on your forum.

Man, seriously... None of us goes to EVO. If anything, your threads and your behavior here makes us want to avoid that place like the plague. Members here don't like you, mods don't like you, you're not welcome around here. Why do you keep doing this?

I respectfully disagree.

In my opinion, sponsors and regular members should be subject to the same sets of rules.

Very true. I just meant he is advertising a forum so posting threads from that forum is fine to me even if they are very silly. I think a regular poster should be allowed to post similar threads but it's just the volume so that's why I just think give the paying sponsor some leeway. But sure everyone should be subject to the same rules. No one can should be allowed to insult like a teenager on here. Although Big A can do as he pleases as it's his forum.

No, it wasn't leaked and there's no truth to it.

You made it up to get clicks and traffic to your board and you know that. Actually, exactly like you do with all your proposed pro's cycles. Just crap that comes to your mind and you post on your forum.

Man, seriously... None of us goes to EVO. If anything, your threads and your behavior here makes us want to avoid that place like the plague. Members here don't like you, mods don't like you, you're not welcome around here. Why do you keep doing this?

I believe from the past that they have drug cycles of all major pro's (20+) but of course all that info was leaked from a trusted source. They also have the head doctor from Oxygen gym on their payroll :eek: Just complete nonsense anything they ever post. Plus a bad attitude.

I think a regular poster should be allowed to post similar threads

If I opened a thread titled "Paul Dillett's cycle" saying he took 10g of AAS and 40iu of HGH a day and that I had a leak, in about one hour it'd be gone and there would be a phrase like "quit this bullshit leak talk and pro cycle guessing" right next to it.

Guaranteed.

when u train 3 times per day,all meals prepared,doing nothing resting all day unless when you're eating and training,I can assure you that you can grow as fast as ramy with way more less dosages posted here

The cycle was leaked, so there is truth to it. Even Chris Aceto was saying Big Ramy is on the next level, very possible the dosages are huge.

Why know the cycles? we have to know what the pros take, have to teach the younger guys there is no illusion, this sport has a lot of dangers in it. Guys dying all the time now.

Who leaked this cycle?

He is a moderator on Evo and used the information there to rat on people. He posted my old IP in a thread on this froum. He is a rat of the highest order.

and he just gets to come over here and shit on us with impunity? I think we all unanimously agree he doesn't belong here under any name

I would never go to this Evo board after this. I'm also not placing any further orders from a ProfessionalMusscle sponsor while that board and it's moderator are associated with us in any way.

I work with mentally disabled children and adults and not going to quote what's been said in this thread but ProMuscle isn't the board I used to know. Doesn't seem to be an issue with the mods. Man I'm heartbroken what has become of this board. I'm starting to understand why I don't see certain founding members and vets names here anymore. Maybe I should follow their lead out the door because if this guy is part of things I don't want to be.

Last edited:
Firstly it's not my place to police anything as I am not a mod. But I do love this board and post on it a lot so know the mentality and I guess level of maturity staff expect. I am not bothered about silly threads about what drugs pro's take. Granted they can go against the run of the board but when they are put up occasionally then fine. By that I just mean if 3 out of 5 threads were like that the quality of peoples posts would change over time.

I respect you are a paying sponsor so you can post about what you want. Regardless of who insulted first I think the way you conduct yourself on here is a joke. All this your mom takes my dick is just nonsense and not what promuscle is about. The way you turn peoples posts into insults is what a 7 year old would do. I love a joke but yours just make you look like an idiot and definitely don't help out the reputation of the site you try to advertise.

they should give featured members "of the month" banning authority...

:st:r-wars

In the honor of the american media rhetoric today.

This is FAKE NEWS!!!::D:D:D:D:D:D

What do you have against disabled people? asshole :eek: maybe you got manhandled by a mentally handicapped person? while picking up soap in the shower, possible. :p:D

I am going to warn you one time, leave the name calling bullshit out of your responses. Go right ahead test me.

First off the only person who knows what Ramy is doing is Ramy.. They aren't with him 24/7.. And I guaratee no one is telling the trainers at oxygen.. Bader might know since he's funding the whole thing.. But those putting weights on machines for Ramy have no clue except for here say.. We all know there are big time users.. No doubt.. I did a STORYTIME with LATS years ago with a Ifbb pro in the 90s and early 2000.. He was honest and flat broke.. I asked his off season cycle.. He said " I can only buy so much at a time because I'm broke.. I need to eat.. So I buy 3 sustanon a week".. No HGH until show time.. He was a top teir pro .. And then we have craig Titus of the same era.. Grams after grams.. Yet my " broke pro" was a much better competitor.. Can't over ride genetics..

Correct with this statement, I wonder though if Ramy really does keep track or if he just submits to being a guinee pig and gets inj and takes what they give him. Wonder how much thought he really does put into things or if they have a drug guru putting their cycles together.
The one pro I was good friends with, IFBB and then WBF pro, was very similar situation as you explained. He literally just took what he could afford, no plan, no exotic stocks. Just some of these, a couple of those etc. in fact he'd always hit me up for some preworkout orals at the gym, he's the first person that I'd ever seen do that. Anadrol, some Dbol preworkout, that was back in the 90's before that was standard protocol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING... PM members can disagree all they want.. But we are adults here.. No need for any juvenile shots .. State your opinions .. Do so respectfully.. This will not turn into GETBIG.COM..

I am going to warn you one time, leave the name calling bullshit out of your responses. Go right ahead test me.

Sorry LEX.. DIDNT see your response.. The responses are ridiculous.. Feel like I'm in 4 th grade..

I would never go to this Evo board after this. I'm also not placing any further orders from a ProfessionalMusscle sponsor while that board and it's moderator are associated with us in any way.

I work with mentally disabled children and adults and not going to quote what's been said in this thread but ProMuscle isn't the board I used to know. Doesn't seem to be an issue with the mods. Man I'm heartbroken what has become of this board. I'm starting to understand why I don't see certain founding members and vets names here anymore. Maybe I should follow their lead out the door because if this guy is part of things I don't want to be.

Sampson.. I understand what you are saying.. We don't allow this type of behavior.. That being said if you see something questionable contact me or another mod.. We don't see everything unfortunately.. Many of us try and check in as often as we can or as often as family obligations.. Jobs.. Etc allow.. But things can slip past.. We don't allow juvenile behavior at all.. But we have to see it first.. So again, contact us if something is amiss.. ;)

Sorry LEX.. DIDNT see your response.. The responses are ridiculous.. Feel like I'm in 4 th grade..

you get your only warning too.
:D

What a way to plug your board LOL

As for the made up BS Ramy cycle...orals are close, injectables nowhere near what he uses(about 1/3 what was listed)

All in all doesn't matter it's his SUPERIOR MUSCLE BUILDING GENES that makes him who he is

Animal's threads should be locked at inception. He gets his clicks, we get to keep our peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member