over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't bother clicking on link. I am hoping in the next few years we stop using the word cycle, just not cool anymore lol. I cringe when I hear someone say 'my next cycle':eek:

Sampson.. I understand what you are saying.. We don't allow this type of behavior.. That being said if you see something questionable contact me or another mod.. We don't see everything unfortunately.. Many of us try and check in as often as we can or as often as family obligations.. Jobs.. Etc allow.. But things can slip past.. We don't allow juvenile behavior at all.. But we have to see it first.. So again, contact us if something is amiss.. ;)

Yeah Lats I needed a time out though to. Thank you for the reply. You guys have always been great. Sometimes I need to take a few deep breaths and let you guys do what you do. Eventually it all gets handled

Funny stuff.
The members do not need mods.
They do a darn good job of keeping things in check when they see some BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahagaga 36 iu's of gh a day. 1000mg of prop a day lol fuck

If you took that much gh I feel like your bones would morph and youd grow a horn out of your head.

My hands hurt at 5ius

Last edited:
What a cluster fuck.

Hey Got it inya lol I'm about to start my next 15 yr cycle lol is that better? Lol

If those cycles that were leaked are legit then this dude is in some serious trouble when it comes to long term health. He is a likeable dude too so hopefully he gets his win and gets off this much juice. We don't need another guy dead at a young age.

It's always amazing how people think they can even compare themselves to a pro. Let's just say for shits and giggles this cycle was real. Everyone says he better be careful because he's in trouble. How do you know that? Genetics determines everything. Maybe his body can handle that much gear where 99% of people would get sick and die. You have crack and meth heads 60 years old running around the streets who have been using since they were teenagers. I bet you a ton of them have a perfectly functioning heart yet there are some people who can have a heart attack after six months of use. The reason is genetics. Do you really think all pros arent using the same stuff? This is an elite level they will do whatever it takes. Do you really think Dexter Jackson doesn't place higher because he's "afraid" to use more gear? Do you think he's wasted all these decades just saying to himself "hey I know I could place better if I had more size but no way I'm going to add more gear." It's all genetics. The entire sport is genetics. Everyone uses the same shit, eats the same diet that works for them and trains the same way that works for them. The reason why some place higher than others is 99% genetics. I guarantee there is at least one guy in most gyms who uses more gear than any pro and he just looks like an average gym rat. Never copy a pro cycle, never copy of pros diet, and never copy a pros training routine unless you have similar genetics to that pro. And trust me within your first few years of lifting you will know if you truly have what it takes to become pro. Aside from that just keep it as a hobby and enjoy your life.

Last edited:
Hahagaga 36 iu's of gh a day. 1000mg of prop a day lol fuck

If you took that much gh I feel like your bones would morph and youd grow a horn out of your head.

My hands hurt at 5ius

36ius is not unusual for many hig level pros precontest...the carpal tunnel comes and goes no big deal, a week of prednisolone and u re good...

It's always amazing how people think they can even compare themselves to a pro. Let's just say for shits and giggles this cycle was real. Everyone says he better be careful because he's in trouble. How do you know that? Genetics determines everything. Maybe his body can handle that much gear where 99% of people would get sick and die. You have crack and meth heads 60 years old running around the streets who have been using since they were teenagers. I bet you a ton of them have a perfectly functioning heart yet there are some people who can have a heart attack after six months of use. The reason is genetics. Do you really think all pros arent using the same stuff? This is an elite level they will do whatever it takes. Do you really think Dexter Jackson doesn't place higher because he's "afraid" to use more gear? Do you think he's wasted all these decades just saying to himself "hey I know I could place better if I had more size but no way I'm going to add more gear." It's all genetics. The entire sport is genetics. Everyone uses the same shit, eats the same diet that works for them and trains the same way that works for them. The reason why some place higher than others is 99% genetics. I guarantee there is at least one guy in most gyms who uses more gear than any pro and he just looks like an average gym rat. Never copy a pro cycle, never copy of pros diet, and never copy a pros training routine unless you have similar genetics to that pro. And trust me within your first few years of lifting you will know if you truly have what it takes to become pro. Aside from that just keep it as a hobby and enjoy your life.

AMEN!!!!!

Last edited:
Camel colostrum...
That's Big Ramy's secret! 🐫

The only thing I've heard recently that has been said about the Kuwait doses from a reputable source I've heard of is on one heavy muscle radio show. In the past month (can't remember which one)

It was a recent one, Chris Aceto too a small jab saying Jon dela rosa said they use 5cc syringes there. (insinuating the doses they use are quite high)

No mention of any exact cycles or doses.

Although I remember Dennis James did say something similar about high doses.

If I had a box with hundreds of pharma primo amps and HGH in front of me I'd be doing a lot of pinning too.

I think i'm gonna do the cycle reported in the first post, but with 1/3 of the HGH. I'll let everybody know how it goes. :headbang:

I think i'm gonna do the cycle reported in the first post, but with 1/3 of the HGH. I'll let everybody know how it goes. :headbang:

dont forget a legit myostatin blocker - the ones they sell in the middle East, cause u wont be able to find an American made science/research lab product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear