over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test-Cypionate Experiment.

Send it in and get it tested Matt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt, kinda curious your testosterone serum dropped quite a bit from your first test to the second test. What could cause that If your running same trt doseage?

Send it in and get it tested Matt.

Yea, this is an idea too. You could always talk to Buck or race, and then we can possibly get it tested by jano.

Thanks for the updates Matt, they are giving us feedback and things to see for our own eyes on DHB's effects....if real and at that dosage.

Matt, kinda curious your testosterone serum dropped quite a bit from your first test to the second test. What could cause that If your running same trt doseage?

Probably different time of day injected etc... still in a range I like (700-1000)

-FF

Has anyone made or thought of making a DHB oral liquid. Would this work and would it be a good working alternative to injectable DHB?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
I know it's crazy old but thought I'd chime in and say I love the topical. Is great pwo

Matt...quick questions for you:
1. Why such low fat and medium carbs during the weekdays..I always thought you advocated more fats ?

2. Lastly what is your grocery bill for the week as I see u eat some expensive cuts for your protein besides the chicken ? I only ask as I work on a budget for my weekly groceries and would like to incorporate some of your ideas. Thanks

well at least the dhb isnt test. what are you taking for your igf levels to be high?

Matt...quick questions for you:
1. Why such low fat and medium carbs during the weekdays..I always thought you advocated more fats ?

2. Lastly what is your grocery bill for the week as I see u eat some expensive cuts for your protein besides the chicken ? I only ask as I work on a budget for my weekly groceries and would like to incorporate some of your ideas. Thanks

1.) prefer to stay lean and lighter body weight to ensure BP is in check and heart doesn't have to work as hard.

2.) I don't keep track , I just buy . My chicken isn't too pricey 4.99/lb and turkey same. Game meats do cost a lot though

-FF

Last edited:
Matt, i read on your instagram account, some people claim your DHB is bunk cause your blood didn't changed... I don t think, i had used DHB from Viking (normally Viking is a great sponsor and his DHB ve lots of great reviews) too and my physic improved, more mass lean and less fat, i did 600mg/wk with my TRT. Few more pounds but really great lean mass. My blood hardly varied.

I agree.. I know a local guy who did 500 mgs of DHB from viking.. He did the same as me and matt and used it along side trt.. Improved fullness and felt a strength increase a bit.. But overall felt great.. He did bloods for his job physical 6 weeks in and his bloods DIDNT alter hardly at all in regards to hemo and hdl etc..

Also.. I have DHb from viking from the same shipment as matt.. I'm sending it to have tested .. Again, I love Dhb and have nothing but good results ..

Also.. I have DHb from viking from the same shipment as matt.. I'm sending it to have tested .. Again, I love Dhb and have nothing but good results ..

Hey LATS, check your PM. Sent you something couple days ago.

A good test to see if DHB is effective is whether there's an increase in resting heart rate (assuming it causes an increase as all AAS seem to cause).

A good test to see if DHB is effective is whether there's an increase in resting heart rate (assuming it causes an increase as all AAS seem to cause).

Not sure if this would apply to me since I am "beta-blocked."

-FF

What do you mean by this?

It's an AAS, why would it not be effective?

Maybe its just me, but i find it hard to believe that injecting anabolics and not having it effect blood work seems off. Im all for learning, but i dont know of any current substances that do this?

We’d all have a better assessment if this stuff is legit if a mod isn’t sending it in to have it tested. Just saying. For Matt’s sake, I hope it’s legit.

Im going to take some more pics this week and video and assess everything.

I made a post on IG that I am heavily pondering a very very low dose Tren Ace at 10 mg daily (backloading an insulin syringe) and see how it alters bloods and body comp.

Its older bottle from Ischus Labs which I believe had very top stuff. If I did this I would just put DHB on hold and begin this. This is only a thought right now and really did not want to ever introduce tren into the system again, but very curious how powerful this stuff is when utilizing a very low dosage scheme.

I believe Dante did something like 7 or 10 mg a day and it messed up bloods a bit for his liking if not mistaken.

I would really like to get a dexascan to read in the 5% range as Ive just been in the 6 percent range only, just a goal of mine to see how it "looks" visually.

-FF

Im going to take some more pics this week and video and assess everything.

I made a post on IG that I am heavily pondering a very very low dose Tren Ace at 10 mg daily (backloading an insulin syringe) and see how it alters bloods and body comp.

Its older bottle from Ischus Labs which I believe had very top stuff. If I did this I would just put DHB on hold and begin this. This is only a thought right now and really did not want to ever introduce tren into the system again, but very curious how powerful this stuff is when utilizing a very low dosage scheme.

I believe Dante did something like 7 or 10 mg a day and it messed up bloods a bit for his liking if not mistaken.

I would really like to get a dexascan to read in the 5% range as Ive just been in the 6 percent range only, just a goal of mine to see how it "looks" visually.

-FF
That would be interesting to see. It's been forever since I ran tren. But it was the only thing I've ever ran that jacked my lipids up.

I normally have a pretty high HDL number....but tren dropped it into the upper 20's after only 7-8 weeks....and I think I was barely using 200mg a week.

That was all it took for me to drop it and not look back. I wonder how it would affect a person if one were to use Cardarine at the same time.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity