over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boldelone Cypionate

T swol

Registered
Newbies
I picked up a couple bottles this past year. I’ve searched a couple times to see if I can get any feedback on best way to run it. Can’t find much on it. I figured it would be a short ester eq and possibly good to run with test daily. I’m currently on test/primo 2/1 and Proviron.
I thought about swapping out with primo to keep my estrogen in check.

If it’s a no go then I can toss it.

Why would it be a no go? Is it just the estrogen that's a concern? Some people swear by the anti e effects of EQ as well, although I haven't experienced anything notable myself. As far as pinning, Bold C is the same as Bold U, just different half lives. You can pin it the same way you'd run Test C or E. Find an injection schedule you can tolerate and start pinning.

4EE8C845-B7FC-43F1-AA50-E670B43B9415.jpeg
Hmmm, lemme see here…..

My notes say same effects as Bold U, with faster onset, and if it’s made at a normal concentration per ml that the cyp ester can handle (250), then no pip.

It’s nothing special. I ran it and then went back to undecylenate

View attachment 190655
Hmmm, lemme see here…..

My notes say same effects as Bold U, with faster onset, and if it’s made at a normal concentration per ml that the cyp ester can handle (250), then no pip.

It’s nothing special. I ran it and then went back to undecylenate
Thanks
I have both eq’s but thought I might give BC a try. I pin daily.
Both eq and primo hit my estrogen pretty hard at higher doses.

Thanks
I have both eq’s but thought I might give BC a try. I pin daily.
Both eq and primo hit my estrogen pretty hard at higher doses.
I found it neither better nor worse, but I can pin more at a time w reg EQ. I pin daily also
DIRECT has an EQ thats 🔥, 400mg/ml. Little on the thicker side but no pip and useful to cut more painful compounds

I found it neither better nor worse, but I can pin more at a time w reg EQ. I pin daily also
DIRECT has an EQ thats 🔥, 400mg/ml. Little on the thicker side but no pip and useful to cut more painful compounds
hell yeah, esquel carries a 500mg/ml blend I begin today . Personally I have got eq to hold at 400mg effortlessly without PIP in past

I currently use bold und equipoise at 600mg/ml... better mix it with lower concentrated deca test or else ... no pip but some small ball that stays a few days
Used bold cyp 250 was all right but require high volume to run a dose you can really feel
(lower e2, increased appetite and vascularity and slight increased strength i dont have raised rbc from it maybe due to strong allergies to pollen and dust...these allergies when insufficientoy treated lead to slight asthma that raises rbc a lot instead ...

I currently use bold und equipoise at 600mg/ml... better mix it with lower concentrated deca test or else ... no pip but some small ball that stays a few days
Used bold cyp 250 was all right but require high volume to run a dose you can really feel
(lower e2, increased appetite and vascularity and slight increased strength i dont have raised rbc from it maybe due to strong allergies to pollen and dust...these allergies when insufficientoy treated lead to slight asthma that raises rbc a lot instead ...
Jesus Christ. I mean there’s a piont at which it’s no longer a plus to have more mg in a ml.
400 is plenty for me. I pin daily so it’s easy

hell yeah, esquel carries a 500mg/ml blend I begin today . Personally I have got eq to hold at 400mg effortlessly without PIP in past
I made 600mg/ml EQ but had some problems holding. 500mg/ml holds perfectly.

I made also 200+200 Bold U + Bold C (400mg total) but sometimes i suffer from PIP.

Maybe i am not brave enough, but i prefer to use the old ole long esters, TestE TrenE BoldU NPP MastE, those never gave me any issue.

I made 600mg/ml EQ but had some problems holding. 500mg/ml holds perfectly.

I made also 200+200 Bold U + Bold C (400mg total) but sometimes i suffer from PIP.

Maybe i am not brave enough, but i prefer to use the old ole long esters, TestE TrenE BoldU NPP MastE, those never gave me any issue.
I hear that! I have most the old basskiller formulas memorized lol that's when you know you're old :)

As you can see, EQ does not reduce E2 in everyone lol - I will only add that when I performed this EQ dosage was higher than the test and I also took 25mg of aromasin a day lol
Damn. That is some high estradiol… did you switch to letro after?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws