over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Test-Cypionate Experiment.

Quick update:

Soooooo.... I went in for blood work today at the 4-week mark.

Testing -
testosterone
CBC
Metabolic panel
C-RP
E2
Lipids
B-type Natiuretic Peptide

I feel maybe slightly more water retentive, however, I am very critical of myself and expect much more. In all honesty, I can't say I am noticing much difference since starting, so we shall see what the blood work says as well.

Waking around 234 lbs, going to bed around 239-240 lbs, so might be fuller by a few pounds since beginning.

I hope people read the blood tests you are getting and take notes since whenever I talk about them, no one pays attention. A big name like you talking about those is important when it comes to blood work awareness. Especially the CRP and proBNP.

Side note, I got my proBNP tested for the first time last week and it was 14 so I was pretty happy about that. Not only does it give an indication on whether someone has heart failure, a lower number means your oxygen and exercise capacity isn't compromised by heart function.

I hope people read the blood tests you are getting and take notes since whenever I talk about them, no one pays attention. A big name like you talking about those is important when it comes to blood work awareness. Especially the CRP and proBNP.

Side note, I got my proBNP tested for the first time last week and it was 14 so I was pretty happy about that. Not only does it give an indication on whether someone has heart failure, a lower number means your oxygen and exercise capacity isn't compromised by heart function.

Does the B-type Natiuretic Peptide measure anything else other than the stated? How often should that test be done?

Does the B-type Natiuretic Peptide measure anything else other than the stated? How often should that test be done?

Nope, just those things. If you had an echocardiogram and everything looks good, it's not necessary. Otherwise, just get it tested once and if it's low, you're good and don't need it again (unless you suddenly start getting symptoms of heart failure).

More people pay attention to your posts then you think bro! [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Diiii ZAMN! 1 gram of masteron.

Are you running a maintenance TRT test dose along side or zero testosterone??

What did you like or dislike about high dose mast? Pros and cons (if any)?

-FF

Keep in mind I do not compete. I am a former athelte who loves staying in shape and has been addicted to running various forms of gear since 1996. To be honest, it was the influence of muscle media and usenet(mfw) that got into even starting up with PEDs. Reading those Duchaine articles about Mexico gave me ideas of doing my own border runs. I bought my first brovel test vial for like $120 from a local guy at the gym.. After reading Duchaine's articIes and MFW posts, I just drove into Mexico myself and muled loads of personal use gear for myself. F paying that huge gym markup. I digress.

To answer your question.. When I ran any dose of test along with masteron, libido increased substantially but diminished over time. If I had to guess, due to the masteron the unbound test was converting at a higher rate to estrogen.. What you end up with is a limp noodle..
With mast only, libido and erections remained strong throughout the entire run. This was about the time it dawned on me that I had better results without test in the mix. Physically and mentally.
What I love about masteron is that it gives a detached focused. Meaninng, I become this hyper-focused guy who ends up getting stuff done. Hitting goals, not procrastinating, etc. Just handling business. Some lean on psych meds for motivation, I like PEDs. Albeit sane doses of PEDs.

Right now I am riding the trest train with very small doses of trest ace 2-3x per week. 30-15mg each dosing, just depends on if I'm feeling border line puffy. With trest though, a low(lowish) carb diet keeps all that bloat under control and what you're left with is a very full, strong physique. I'm pumped non-stop at this dosage and really feel no need to run anything else.
This may not work for a competitor.. But for a common joe-gym-member, this compound and dosing schedule works. I'm a few inches shorter than Brian Shaw, but since starting this trest only run I stay at a lean 280.
I may throw in 300mg of primo and mast here soon.
Something like 300mg primo and 300mg mast per week while I continue on the low trest dose. As it is, and for my goals, trest is where it's at.

Nope, just those things. If you had an echocardiogram and everything looks good, it's not necessary. Otherwise, just get it tested once and if it's low, you're good and don't need it again (unless you suddenly start getting symptoms of heart failure).

Excellent information. Thanks

Keep in mind I do not compete. I am a former athelte who loves staying in shape and has been addicted to running various forms of gear since 1996. To be honest, it was the influence of muscle media and usenet(mfw) that got into even starting up with PEDs. Reading those Duchaine articles about Mexico gave me ideas of doing my own border runs. I bought my first brovel test vial for like $120 from a local guy at the gym.. After reading Duchaine's articIes and MFW posts, I just drove into Mexico myself and muled loads of personal use gear for myself. F paying that huge gym markup. I digress.

To answer your question.. When I ran any dose of test along with masteron, libido increased substantially but diminished over time. If I had to guess, due to the masteron the unbound test was converting at a higher rate to estrogen.. What you end up with is a limp noodle..
With mast only, libido and erections remained strong throughout the entire run. This was about the time it dawned on me that I had better results without test in the mix. Physically and mentally.
What I love about masteron is that it gives a detached focused. Meaninng, I become this hyper-focused guy who ends up getting stuff done. Hitting goals, not procrastinating, etc. Just handling business. Some lean on psych meds for motivation, I like PEDs. Albeit sane doses of PEDs.

Right now I am riding the trest train with very small doses of trest ace 2-3x per week. 30-15mg each dosing, just depends on if I'm feeling border line puffy. With trest though, a low(lowish) carb diet keeps all that bloat under control and what you're left with is a very full, strong physique. I'm pumped non-stop at this dosage and really feel no need to run anything else.
This may not work for a competitor.. But for a common joe-gym-member, this compound and dosing schedule works. I'm a few inches shorter than Brian Shaw, but since starting this trest only run I stay at a lean 280.
I may throw in 300mg of primo and mast here soon.
Something like 300mg primo and 300mg mast per week while I continue on the low trest dose. As it is, and for my goals, trest is where it's at.

Thanks so much for your insight.

-FF

So i already received my blood work after 4 weeks of DHB.

The pre DHB bloods are on the left, and DHB 4 weeks are on the right.

Summary of bloods

Hematology was skewed pretty mildly by a 0.5 of a point ....

Lipids relatively the same - (HDL 27 -->25), LDL (122 ---> 107, which improved???) , Triglycerides (77--->82), total cholesterol (164-->148m, so improved?).

Liver was similar

What concerned me was BUN levels increasing a lot (34-->49)....

however -- creatinine and eGFR are still healthy and good.

My thought is I did increase my meal frequency from 4-5 meals a day to 8-9 meals a day of protein rich meals.

Estradiol remained same pretty much too ...

I'd imagine adding a new hormone would worsen LIPIDS more so... the BUN could be from DHB, but I assume just protein turn over and training.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 7.04.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 7.04.18 PM.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 282
Ur not using any ai ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ur not using any ai ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO because I wanted to see my estradiol on just normal TRT dose (left panel) without using or relying on A.I.

I hate adding in more chemicals, but perhaps i might need a tidbit of an AI

-FF

DHB gives me horrifying anxiety

That's discouraging to read, I hadn't come across any reports of DHB induced anxiety until this. I'd even seen people say that they had no anxiety from DHB, but they do get anxiety from Boldenone, which had made me hopeful DHB didn't carry that particular side effect. I can't do Tren, makes me emotionally unstable and prone to anger/aggression even at low doses, so I've been hoping DHB was the next best thing. Still going to follow this thread though, I'm enjoying it!

Matt, i read on your instagram account, some people claim your DHB is bunk cause your blood didn't changed... I don t think, i had used DHB from Viking (normally Viking is a great sponsor and his DHB ve lots of great reviews) too and my physic improved, more mass lean and less fat, i did 600mg/wk with my TRT. Few more pounds but really great lean mass. My blood hardly varied.

i have used Viking Solberg DHB and is great stuff . lean mass , no sides to speak off , absolutely no pip . I loved it

Well I guess this either means your DHB is a really safe anabolic or it's fake. Wish we had more people who got bloodwork on it. Would you be willing to tell us which sponsor you got it from?

I don't see anything conclusive. Not really sure what you could have expected from this compound. It's basically boldenone with 2 more protons. Not sure it's toxic in any way. Maybe by week 10 you might see hematocrit soup another 2 points along with hemoglobin but it looks like you are not super responsive to hematology increases there. One thing with mentioning is your test dropped by 25%. May be a scheduling issue not exactly aligned with your last blood draw meaning one was closer to your weekly peak. Alternatively, if timed to be aligned then possibly DHB knocks AAS off of SHBG and you burned more of the testosterone up.

Edit: thanks for sharing Matt.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear