over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you carry

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAnr4_rM1L8"]Gyop Crew - Empty The Clip - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl-pScz9Pys"]Clout Legacy- EMPTY CLIPS - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8&list=RDLJjsm6CVsG8"]6IX9INE "Billy" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry for the negativity...just provin a point. Crazy days are ahead!
This ones more my style
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw&list=RDvsQzw_Ax8Cw"]Aaron Lewis - "Country Boy" (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

This contrast in gun "culture" I find concerning.
This last one hits close to home for me...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H74RqPzKrY0"]Aaron Lewis - "Granddaddy's Gun" (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Technically you don't need a permit to exercise your 2nd amendment right. At least in PA it is fully legal to open carry in public. But be prepared to be stopped and questioned like crazy. I would never do it. Last thing I want is for anyone to know I'm carrying.

Most states allow open carry I believe. But most people will not want to go that route.

Most states allow open carry I believe. But most people will not want to go that route.

Hawaii doesn't. Nor do we have CC.:mad:

Bunch of God dam amateurs around here. I conceal carry a custom GE M134 handheld Mini Gun just going to get my newspaper at the bottom of the driveway in the morning.

Come on in you fuckers. Ol painless is waitn’

lol, EVERYONE? have you stepped outside and seen how many truly stupid careless people are out there. My buddy just messaged me today to tell me he was walking behind an old lady and she thought he was getting to close so she tossed her hot coffee at him and screamed for help. He was in a suit on his lunch break and he's white lol, this old bitch would've shot him if she had a gun lol...trust me not everybody should have a gun.

Well - if your buddy was carrying (ie. EVERYONE) - I think its very unlikely that she would have.

Look - there are INSANE people out there and of course if they have a weapon there is a chance they may use it. BUT - truly insane people don't give a flying F about the "laws"... The more good responsible people that are armed the better and safer we all are.

This thread is blowing up! No pun. You guys were itching to talk guns around here!

Truth be told we are all walking around armed - with them 50 cals we all have attached to our shoulders!!! :D

Sorry for dooshing up the thread guys

yrpnN0d.png

Well - if your buddy was carrying (ie. EVERYONE) - I think its very unlikely that she would have.

Look - there are INSANE people out there and of course if they have a weapon there is a chance they may use it. BUT - truly insane people don't give a flying F about the "laws"... The more good responsible people that are armed the better and safer we all are.

or would she have for sure? if she thought he was dangerous then how much more dangerous would she think he was if she knew for sure he had a gun? by your own words, if someone is insane they're insane so a gun isn't going to stop them from doing something bad if they're intent on doing that so if she thought that was his goal, she could've reacted in a far more deadly way.

you can't apply your logic to somebody else who sees differently. If somebody is afraid they're afraid and putting guns in every jumpy persons hands isn't the answer either. Then we're not just fearing the insane but the nervous, the depressed, the stressed and on and on...I don't have the answers but i'd rather the guns be in the hands of the guys who want them and feel like they can handle the responsibility rather than everybody

or would she have for sure? if she thought he was dangerous then how much more dangerous would she think he was if she knew for sure he had a gun? by your own words, if someone is insane they're insane so a gun isn't going to stop them from doing something bad if they're intent on doing that so if she thought that was his goal, she could've reacted in a far more deadly way.

you can't apply your logic to somebody else who sees differently. If somebody is afraid they're afraid and putting guns in every jumpy persons hands isn't the answer either. Then we're not just fearing the insane but the nervous, the depressed, the stressed and on and on...I don't have the answers but i'd rather the guns be in the hands of the guys who want them and feel like they can handle the responsibility rather than everybody

We simply disagree - and as you state there is no sense in trying to apply my logic when you see things differently.
I can assure you though that a gun in the hands of a person trained to use it has most definitely has stopped insane people from doing bad. You may choose not to believe this but this is a fact.
Let me be a little more clear though. When I use the word “everyone” I don’t mean LITERALLY 100% of the humans on the planet. MORE people being armed would certainly make the world a safer place.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jimboejoebob
NapsGear