over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fakri Mubarak in Kidney failure

I've always wondered what your issue was with HIIT cardio? I lost count of how many studies I read that support it's superiority over anything steady state. I couldn't imagine going back to steady state after a few years of reaping the benefits of HIIT. Just want to hear your perspective since I am pretty sure you've read them all (I think?)

Weight training is "HIIT", so you do not want another muscle demanding session like your cardio, to promote recovery.

I think HIIT can be used, but only when need to get out of a stalemate, can be add 2 or 3 weekly HIIT sessions

Weight training is "HIIT", so you do not want another muscle demanding session like your cardio, to promote recovery.

I think HIIT can be used, but only when need to get out of a stalemate, can be add 2 or 3 weekly HIIT sessions
This!

For those of us that logbook, and beat our CNS to a pulp (I can only train hard for about 5-5.5 weeks before deloading, FT training). HIIT would decimate me. And this is more individual than anything as well; some people have ironclad recovery abilities and they could add HIIT to their programs without issues.

With that being said; looking at data and looking at the incredible benefits 20 mins of HIIT has provided people, I'd definitely do it over regular steady state cardio if my program suited it. More ROI; life is too short to be spent wasting doing extra cardio ( [emoji846]...life can also be shortened further if we do no cardio )

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

140bpm 5 days per week 25-30min on a treadclimber or stepmill. it will even help keep H/H down. treadmill and bike don't get my HR up enough. keep your meds. healthy fats, carb cycle

I've always wondered what your issue was with HIIT cardio? I lost count of how many studies I read that support it's superiority over anything steady state. I couldn't imagine going back to steady state after a few years of reaping the benefits of HIIT. Just want to hear your perspective since I am pretty sure you've read them all (I think?)

I don't have anything against HIIT, I just think most bodybuilders don't need it as badly as they need steady state. If someone was weight training, doing steady state, and wanted even more cardiovascular conditioning, I would absolutely recommend HIIT, but if they are just weight training I would say getting 3-4 good hard steady state sessions is the first step.

Apparently :D

I think he will be seriously disappointed about the amount of muscle left once properly dieted down. He's making everything spoken about in this thread that much worse by being so terribly bloated (and fat). Look at his face ffs! If you didn't know the body that came along with it, you'd think he'd be just another obese American Taco Bell-addict :p

I don't know what he will look like this time around when dieted down, how much new muscle he built, but the gains he has made thus far is nuts. I don't know if I've ever seen faster progress - look at his comparison pics on IG. See the bodyweight differentials and timeframes.
I think he beat Shaun Clarida? If you do that you are good.

As stated, main thing with HIIT is it impacting CNS, which we do not want if we are doing intense heavy weight training. Personally, I notice it crushes me even more from a recovery standpoint. But I do enjoy doing it sometimes because of time restrictions.

I don't know what he will look like this time around when dieted down, how much new muscle he built, but the gains he has made thus far is nuts. I don't know if I've ever seen faster progress - look at his comparison pics on IG. See the bodyweight differentials and timeframes.
I think he beat Shaun Clarida? If you do that you are good.

He does look good on stage now that I see those pics. Has more muscle than I gave him credit for, true is true. Apparently he really believes in 'off' season :)

He does look good on stage now that I see those pics. Has more muscle than I gave him credit for, true is true. Apparently he really believes in 'off' season :)

He has a weird body to me. Obviously some guys do come off but compared to other pro's his offeason photos looks awful. But the transformation he makes in prep is incredible and he looks great at the end. I don't know if he talks about coming off or relaxing things but it would lead me to believe he does (with diet a lot as well). Maybe I am off as just going on a few pics and don't know much about him but I would bet he starts very low and ramps up doses through prep. Just added him on IG and see he likes to cause a bit of drama.

He has a weird body to me. Obviously some guys do come off but compared to other pro's his offeason photos looks awful. But the transformation he makes in prep is incredible and he looks great at the end. I don't know if he talks about coming off or relaxing things but it would lead me to believe he does (with diet a lot as well). Maybe I am off as just going on a few pics and don't know much about him but I would bet he starts very low and ramps up doses through prep. Just added him on IG and see he likes to cause a bit of drama.

I don't think he took even 5 minutes off. I mean 40lbs of stage weight in 14 months and now he has promised another 15lbs in a year AND while coming in the hardest. If he manages 15lbs of stage weight that would be insane. Those are some "impossible" gains.

I know some pros who have literally spent a million dollars on pharma growth and gear in the past decade and managed to grow exactly zero muscle! And this while under the guidance of top coaches. So it's very hard to make gains when you are already a pro. Maybe this fella came up so fast his newbie window is still open lol.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180615-155959_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180615-155959_Instagram.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 97
So far I have gotten 5 of my friends off blood pressure meds, zero cardio just intense weight training and ketogenic diet (not long term just long enough to build up metabolic flexability).

B-boy, do you think a diet absent of carbs is the key to lowering blood pressure? I only tried the keto diet once. I lasted 9 days. I notice i held zero water on the diet. I would imagine blood pressure would have to drop since most bodybuilding drugs we take and foods we eat for bodybuilding cause water retention.

I had a real bad experiences with blood pressure meds so i don’t use them. I kept getting injuries over and over. Not worth it.

I know some pros who have literally spent a million dollars on pharma growth and gear in the past decade and managed to grow exactly zero muscle! And this while under the guidance of top coaches.

Damn! :eek:

I don't think he took even 5 minutes off. I mean 40lbs of stage weight in 14 months and now he has promised another 15lbs in a year AND while coming in the hardest. If he manages 15lbs of stage weight that would be insane. Those are some "impossible" gains.

I know some pros who have literally spent a million dollars on pharma growth and gear in the past decade and managed to grow exactly zero muscle! And this while under the guidance of top coaches. So it's very hard to make gains when you are already a pro. Maybe this fella came up so fast his newbie window is still open lol.

So he has basically came out of nowhere. I just saw offseason pics. I suppose even if some relax their diets a lot it could cause that shift even in a very short time. I see on his IG he has posted a pic of Lee Priest in his off season back in the day. Maybe he looks to an offseason in the same was. I haven't a clue. As pro's go I don't think he is overly impressive but who knows what he can do in more time if he made that leap so quickly.

So he has basically came out of nowhere. I just saw offseason pics. I suppose even if some relax their diets a lot it could cause that shift even in a very short time. I see on his IG he has posted a pic of Lee Priest in his off season back in the day. Maybe he looks to an offseason in the same was. I haven't a clue. As pro's go I don't think he is overly impressive but who knows what he can do in more time if he made that leap so quickly.
He looks like your average black dude genetics blasting tons of gear.

No aesthetic imo. Nothing special there in terms of the raw material. He's not built to be a mass monster and doesn't have the flow or aesthetic to compete at that angle. Ya, he's made some fast gains but that usually comes with a cost (Justin Compton, Dallas, Trey Brewer, etc, long list). We won't be talking about "King Q" in a couple years.

He works with Bleu Taylor who is known for building freaks. Really pushes in the slin/gh. Track record speaks for itself. A female physique pro at my gym works with him.

Lundsford will destroy him at at the Olympia, but dude has slapped on crazy muscle!

B-boy, do you think a diet absent of carbs is the key to lowering blood pressure? I only tried the keto diet once. I lasted 9 days. I notice i held zero water on the diet. I would imagine blood pressure would have to drop since most bodybuilding drugs we take and foods we eat for bodybuilding cause water retention.

I had a real bad experiences with blood pressure meds so i don’t use them. I kept getting injuries over and over. Not worth it.

JJ obviously not BBoy but want to comment. There are so many variables. I would state the type of keto diet you have in your head would only help lower your blood pressure. Inflammatory foods can definitely have a big effect but they could be carbs or fat. Keto diets are very often started to lose body fat and good food choices are used and people get leaner so it will only help blood pressure. Obviously if you ate a keto diet full of shit foods it would be bad for blood pressure and everything else. A lot of the foods you are eating now are great. Basically nutrient dense, natural and healthy foods.

Guys who start eating plant based diets void of artificial hormones etc tend to notice a reduction in blood pressure and improvements in all health markers. But you wouldn't have to go vegan as top quality salmon etc could be great sources of protein/fats. I think a keto diet would personally suit you but you have to give it time. Although it's not needed to get your bp lower as you could do by changing things a little, adding cardio and maybe a few supps.

Then comes your fondness of throwing in fairly high doses of adrol or similar pre workout. That is probably not helping matters even if it is 4 times per week :D

I don't want to throw supps at you but they can really help supplement a good diet. Many get sides from this but carditone is amazing for blood pressure and worth a try. If you didn't want to use that some ubiquinol, hawthorn berry and grape seed extract. NOW Foods do a Blood Pressue Health product that contains 2 of those ingredients. Even if you started with that 1 product and see how you go it could help matters. I would doubt hawthorn Berry and grape seed extract would give you any bad side effects either if you stay within the recommended dose.

Last edited:
He works with Bleu Taylor who is known for building freaks. Really pushes in the slin/gh. Track record speaks for itself. A female physique pro at my gym works with him.

Lundsford will destroy him at at the Olympia, but dude has slapped on crazy muscle!
Yep, lol. I went down the Bleu Taylor IG rabbit hole after viewing King Q's IG. I'm not not trying to talk shit per se. I'm nobody. I just don't see anything that will set him apart structurally or aesthetic wise. Certain guy just have that look the way they're put together. He doesn't, especially for an African American.

JJ obviously not BBoy but want to comment. There are so many variables. I would state the type of keto diet you have in your head would only help lower your blood pressure. Inflammatory foods can definitely have a big effect but they could be carbs or fat. Keto diets are very often started to lose body fat and good food choices are used and people get leaner so it will only help blood pressure. Obviously if you ate a keto diet full of shit foods it would be bad for blood pressure and everything else. A lot of the foods you are eating now are great. Basically nutrient dense, natural and healthy foods.

Guys who start eating plant based diets void of artificial hormones etc tend to notice a reduction in blood pressure and improvements in all health markers. But you wouldn't have to go vegan as top quality salmon etc could be great sources of protein/fats. I think a keto diet would personally suit you but you have to give it time. Although it's not needed to get your bp lower as you could do by changing things a little, adding cardio and maybe a few supps.

Then comes your fondness of throwing in fairly high doses of adrol or similar pre workout. That is probably not helping matters even if it is 4 times per week :D

I don't want to throw supps at you but they can really help supplement a good diet. Many get sides from this but carditone is amazing for blood pressure and worth a try. If you didn't want to use that some ubiquinol, hawthorn berry and grape seed extract. NOW Foods do a Blood Pressue Health product that contains 2 of those ingredients. Even if you started with that 1 product and see how you go it could help matters. I would doubt hawthorn Berry and grape seed extract would give you any bad side effects either if you stay within the recommended dose.

I was just curious in general. Keto isn’t a diet i would personally do. I like my diet. It’s turkey breast, rice, vegetables, fruit, and shakes. I’m not into health supplements. Real food is the way to go.
I’m actually off gear and bed ridden now. I’m on corticosteroids waiting on epidural shots and probable surgery.

Caloric restriction is the best way to lower blood pressure from a dietary standpoint but that's no fun :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131