over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cement factory

Last edited:
I've heard about the heavy drugs but I couldn't care less about that. One thing I do know is at one point his plans were literally identical to Matt Porter's in how they were set up and laid out. Everything down to things bolded and highlighted in certain colors it was literally the same. I've heard of plenty of guys signing up to work with every coach under the sun to "gain knowledge" and then apply it. I know a top powerlifter that was "coaching" a physique guy that was using his program to set up lifting programs for others. This industry is a big joke lol

I've heard about the heavy drugs but I couldn't care less about that. One thing I do know is at one point his plans were literally identical to Matt Porter's in how they were set up and laid out. Everything down to things bolded and highlighted in certain colors it was literally the same. I've heard of plenty of guys signing up to work with every coach under the sun to "gain knowledge" and then apply it. I know a top powerlifter that was "coaching" a physique guy that was using his program to set up lifting programs for others. This industry is a big joke lol

Like that one dickhead literally passing off John Meadows' work as his own

Good times

Jaco De Bruyn is his name

Remember, what makes a coach is not the "plan" that is the easy part, what a makes a coach good is how they adjust the plan as you go, how they can see exactly how to tweak it, that's what is really impressive.

Yeah drugs can be heavy from what I’ve heard. Who cares about the “cookie cutter plan” every coach will give his cookie cutter plan and see how the person responds. I don’t know aj personallly so I can’t knock him. But if you want to get in shape. He seems like a great coach! It shows he knows what’s he doing. But I’ve heard he doesn’t pay attention to many lower level Althetes.

How is every joint in your body not on fire from 200mg of Stanazolol per day? Are you fucking for real?

How is every joint in your body not on fire from 200mg of Stanazolol per day? Are you fucking for real?

I’m on 100 and my joints are happy .. I’ll let y know when I go to 150 soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostin put this up on FB and asked to guess which coach this was
Crazy... look at the winny

Attachments

• 990E6568-EBAD-4CDB-90D9-9EBCCCB49E54.jpg
    990E6568-EBAD-4CDB-90D9-9EBCCCB49E54.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 415
I experienced massive hairloss just by reading that cycle.

I wish somebody at some point would also post what ancillaries trainer "X" or "Y" is recommending with his cycles to try and preserve their clients´ health, because honestly, some of the things I´ve read here look like the work of a hitman trying to get rid of someone through steroid use.

While I definitely agree with you on that it would be interesting to see what people are using to preserve health, I know what I use and I’m sure I’m overlooking some possible beneficial items.

But those last 3 weeks of prep it really becomes a free for all at the higher levels and health really takes a back seat. It just kind of is what it is for better or worse. Not saying that’s a good or healthy thing, just a statement of fact.

That’s why as soon as I’m done with a show, it’s straight into detox and clean out mode with getting bloods drawn every couple of weeks and aggressively getting everything back in check.

I experienced massive hairloss just by reading that cycle.

I wish somebody at some point would also post what ancillaries trainer "X" or "Y" is recommending with his cycles to try and preserve their clients´ health, because honestly, some of the things I´ve read here look like the work of a hitman trying to get rid of someone through steroid use.

That’s why as soon as I’m done with a show, it’s straight into detox and clean out mode with getting bloods drawn every couple of weeks and aggressively getting everything back in check.

Always good to get my HDL back in double digits! :D

Again, some people have paid 4K for this. How many extra IUs of pharma growth would that get? :D

Remember, what makes a coach is not the "plan" that is the easy part, what a makes a coach good is how they adjust the plan as you go, how they can see exactly how to tweak it, that's what is really impressive.

I speak of this all the time
programming is easy to find with a quick search online
books, ebooks, all, can be found or copied

its the application,adjustment and the execution of the program that makes it GO.
its how the entire sports world works. every league is a copy cat league, all sports, yet there are some organizations, some coaches, some Gm's etc etc that seem to get the most out of the athlete year after year

This post maybe will be a bit OT, but is that true that Valliere started with Cement Factory?
The look he had when very young was similar to these guys

This post maybe will be a bit OT, but is that true that Valliere started with Cement Factory?
The look he had when very young was similar to these guys
He actually got his pro card working with Greg Doucette. Then he moved on to Dennis James, after that Matt Jenson for a couple years, and now with Patrick Tour for the last year or so.

He actually got his pro card working with Greg Doucette. Then he moved on to Dennis James, after that Matt Jenson for a couple years, and now with Patrick Tour for the last year or so.

Then I was misinformed I remember what you wrote but I was thinking he started with them.

I would be curious by Tuor drugs and diet approach in offseason... His atheletes are always very lean.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws