over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cement factory

Johnny is a smart ass dude and definitely one of the top coaches out there and at very reasonable price.

Nobodies hating on him because of the dosages. Do you really think his are THAT much higher than other coaches advice?

So, he hired coaches, learned from them and now applies what he learned even better it appears? Almost like a student going to school learning and applying his education? Ppl hate because hes winning.. plain and simple. If dudes clients were in 3rd call outs nobody would say shit.

Nah, Jansen just steals other ppls clients they say. Everyone talks shit about each other its a joke.

Then when they meet up at nationals/North Americans and everyone is all "Hey bro, client X looks awesome! Great job!!" I've got some screen shots from whatsapp from top coaches all bashing each other then dick riding each other. Its high school, but for adults.

I heard that too. The whole coaching thing has become a bit crazy. Although if guys are doing good jobs and making lot's of money good for them. But it can almost be ridiculous what goes on. Nathan De Asha and AJ, Matt and whoever else was supposed to be helping him is a good example of how it can be. I can see why because the fact Matt got him in the end probably creates so much income potential for himself. The whole of social media is funny. It's exactly how you state but again good for them if they are making a name for themselves. If it works it works and people can do whatever they want. I only get annoyed by guys who bullshit.

Yeah not much nice is being said about AJ. I know he has a 17 year old kid on 200mg of tren every day. Anyone can get people shredded if your taking everything under the sun.

LOL...and you know this how??? gimme a break... if that's all it took then why would people hire the guy??? just run the supposed "200mg of Tren" and "everything under the sun" and instantly become a top level competitor ….. get outta here with that bullshit....

Don’t forget the DNP 600mg with that Tren amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless some one has worked with him it’s all hear say - same with the rumours about aceto n crazy diuretic use.

Not worth discussing unless some one has seen a plan from these guys.

All I no is AJ clients are looking crazy n if that’s his prices I may hire him next year to learn what he does and utilise this with myself and clients. Like people have done in all walks of life for ever lol.

Hope I don’t get to hated [emoji23]

LOL...and you know this how??? gimme a break... if that's all it took then why would people hire the guy??? just run the supposed "200mg of Tren" and "everything under the sun" and instantly become a top level competitor ….. get outta here with that bullshit....

Why does anyone hire any coach? To have someone who knows what there doing keep an eye on you and to bring you in peak condition and timing.

I know because I know the kid personally. And anyone can become a top level physique competitor within a year or two of training if they have the body type for it. 2 Persians dudes I know became pro within 2 years of training. They literally started training when they wanted to do there first show. Classic physique takes time. Bodybuilding will take even longer. But physique you can do within a couple years if you have the body type for it

Johnny is a smart ass dude and definitely one of the top coaches out there and at very reasonable price.

Nobodies hating on him because of the dosages. Do you really think his are THAT much higher than other coaches advice?

So, he hired coaches, learned from them and now applies what he learned even better it appears? Almost like a student going to school learning and applying his education? Ppl hate because hes winning.. plain and simple. If dudes clients were in 3rd call outs nobody would say shit.

Simz is winning big NOWWW, as in this year. He's been getting shit for awhile now.

And yes people are hating on him because of his dosages. One of his AAS plans was posted on the Gear'd Up group and got shit on. Secondly....
i worked with him 2 years in a row, hes good but he is HEAVY on DRUGS ...

Im not hating on him at all. I use a coach now and if I was going to switch it up, I'd go to AJ or Johnny is a heart beat hahah. Im just saying that in terms of other well respected coaches, he isn't their favorite guy.

Simz is winning big NOWWW, as in this year. He's been getting shit for awhile now.

And yes people are hating on him because of his dosages. One of his AAS plans was posted on the Gear'd Up group and got shit on. Secondly....

Im not hating on him at all. I use a coach now and if I was going to switch it up, I'd go to AJ or Johnny is a heart beat hahah. Im just saying that in terms of other well respected coaches, he isn't their favorite guy.

Any chance of posting the plan that was posted up bud ?

man , he does get people peeled but what about your health ? does he care?
to get people peeled is easy , how about to think about long time...?

The dosages are just an excuse to hate. Whatd they lower the kids dosage to 700mg instead? Pretty sure that kid ran and worked with Phil im a fuckin weirdo Viz.

Im in the dumbass geard up group and its a bunch of washed up 40+ old men who bitch about today and miss the old days.

man , he does get people peeled but what about your health ? does he care?
to get people peeled is easy , how about to think about long time...?

Not everybody hires a coach to keep their health and best interests in mind. Some guys just want to get big and peeled and theyre willing to do anything to get their. And some of these coaches are willing to capitalize on that. is that their fault? Do your own research and look after your own health

Not everybody hires a coach to keep their health and best interests in mind. Some guys just want to get big and peeled and theyre willing to do anything to get their. And some of these coaches are willing to capitalize on that. is that their fault? Do your own research and look after your own health

Exactly. I care about my health as do many on here. But generally bodybuilding and health are two opposites. If I really wanted to be as healthy as possible I would probably weigh 50-100 pounds less. If guys can find a balance between good results and health then great. But anyone wanting to win big shows and remain super healthy are going to be disappointed as nothing is healthy about getting huge and shredded. For most bodybuilders their best interests are to win and do whatever it takes to do that. This is why people should do lot's of research when hiring a coach as some can help you look great and stay relatively healthy and care abotu yoru future but others have no real knowledge of a healthy lifestyle but if you are willing can help turn you into a freak. Make no mistake the guys who look the freakiest are probably nowhere near the healthiest.

Last edited:
Interesting thread. I’d love to see his cycles and the drugs he put ppl on. I follow him and it’s really impressive how dry and peeled his ppl are

I have nothing nice to say about this guy and his wife.
Ask around how many theyve put in the hospital due to dnp (himself included)
Theyve had to move from a few towns, for taking peoples money and doing nothing. People have paid him to be at their show, bought his air ticket, and he takes the $ and didnt show.
His wife is a scammer as well. Claims that Sims solutions changed her life... but it was lipo and a tummy tuck. They lie, steal, cheat people... the list goes on. They have a few good examples that they put out front to make themselves look shiny... but i would say loudly - dont hire them

here we go...list goes on and on... but he will pay soon or later for what hes doing .... lol :star-wars

"Cement Factory" really bothers me. First of all, cement is a fine dry bulk powder and cement isn't made in factories, it's made in plants. I think he means: Concrete Plant, concrete being a mixture of cement, stone, sand, and water that gets hard and porous, like you'd want your physique to be, colloquially speaking of course.

Have a good buddy that worked with him to get him ready for a provincial level show up here in Canada...

100mg Test Prop EoD

100mg Mast Prop EoD

150mg Tren Ace EoD

200mg Winstrol ED

30mg Halotestin ED

50mg Anavar ED

200mg Proviron ED

0.5mg Caber E4D

1mg Adex ED

2.5mg Letro ED

That’s not bad ; I know ppl with more doses

That’s not bad ; I know ppl with more doses

Very true but we need details. Zombiesauce was this in heavyweight bodybuilding, physique etc? I assume provincial in Canada is the same as state level in the US so not even national level. Did your friend win his show? It's a lot of orals. But sure many bb's are using much more for state or national level shows. If a guy actually needs more than those doses though they simply don't have it. 40mg tren daily and 50mg proviron with low test is more than enough for me to look semi decent and I have shit genetics so no wonder these guys are showing up dry on 200mg pro, 200mg winny, 30mg halo, 50mg avar, 150mg tren eod and all those AI's. By the way as I stated I have crap genetics but my point with the drugs is about being lean and dry. It doesn't matter how many drugs I used I wouldn't be winning any bodybuilding shows. But on that sort of drug stack I would not have to diet and would be very lean and dry.

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner