over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sneak peak Inside HGH Factory China

Well i can say they make some fine folli

thats the Tsing Tao brewery! yum!

I love it, the Chinese are the best at making two of my favorite things. Beers and Peptides.....wait make that 3 as my wifes Chinese too. :D

Also good at making poisoned dog food, poisoned toothpaste, poisoned children's toys, poisoned farm-raised fish, gear with heavy metals, cribs that kill children, carseats that don't work and of course--poisoning their own air and water to insane levels.

Just sayin.

Amazing...

Its hilarious how everyone is saying how good and clean everything is. They did not even have the brains to get the cell phone out of the clean room when they took the pics;)

Does anyone on this board know anything about pharma manufacturering? I can tell you this, NO pharma company that know what they are doing would allow a colony of bacteria like a cell phone inside a clean room where anticeptic products are handled.

Oh man

Its hilarious how everyone is saying how good and clean everything is. They did not even have the brains to get the cell phone out of the clean room when they took the pics;)

Does anyone on this board know anything about pharma manufacturering? I can tell you this, NO pharma company that know what they are doing would allow a colony of bacteria like a cell phone inside a clean room where anticeptic products are handled.

There is no free exposed powder in there..........they are all vialed by then......please post pictures from another facility for comparison. Matt, you take shit from China and have gyno from it........where is yours made?

Ok

Also good at making poisoned dog food, poisoned toothpaste, poisoned children's toys, poisoned farm-raised fish, gear with heavy metals, cribs that kill children, carseats that don't work and of course--poisoning their own air and water to insane levels.

Just sayin.

Ok man, dont buy it from me or any other board sponsor on here.........knowing of your use and fears, none of us will now sell it to you.

Ok man, dont buy it from me or any other board sponsor on here.........knowing of your use and fears, none of us will now sell it to you.

Uh, why is this always your response? You seem to have about 3 canned responses when someone says something contrary; 1) Don't buy then. 2) Who do you trust? 3) I'm an expert and you don't know what you're talking about.

Did I state anything untrue? I'm sorry. I won't ask questions or cite anymore facts. Don't want to get banned.

I have said in SEVERAL posts that I am guilty as any of ignoring these facts and jumping in anyway. This is pretty stupid, but I do it anyway. Relax, man.

There is no free exposed powder in there..........they are all vialed by then......please post pictures from another facility for comparison. Matt, you take shit from China and have gyno from it........where is yours made?

Open product or not, if the company knows what they are doing they won't allow anything to be brought into a clean room. Security at serious pharma companies make it impossible to get any pictures, I'm sure you know that...

NO

Open product or not, if the company knows what they are doing they won't allow anything to be brought into a clean room. Security at serious pharma companies make it impossible to get any pictures, I'm sure you know that...

I think you watch too many movies........show me a serious pharma company capping room.......not a free powder exposed fermentation room, a capping room.........you guys are so silly.............dont worry, you wont take it..........I promise............hows that for a new response.

hahhahha

WTF are you talking about.......hahahahaah that so silly..........this is not area 67 in NM with aliens.........IF I were you I would never take protein powder ever again..............or eat meat...........or eat ANY FOOD..........EVER.......or drink any water..........or breathe any air.

A Somewhat Parallel Comparison...

At work, sometimes a patient is too unstable to take them all the way down to the OR for surgery. Usually, it is an infant who had open heart surgery, and d/t post-op swelling, could not have their chest closed all the way afterwards, resulting with them having their sternum left separated with sterile bandages over it.

Here is my comparison: After a few days to a week, once the swelling has subsided, we actually perform the chest closing surgery in the ICU. We have certain area's that are "sterile" and certain area's that are "clean." The sterile ares's must not be disturbed unless by another sterile object, etc... The CLEAN areas we wear masks and hair caps... and we can use our hospital cell phones in the room.... and, we can even be near the sterile ares's (opening up gauze dressings, etc) so long as we do not disturb the area.... and the patients always do fine from an infectious disease standpoint :)

Just like that episode of "Breaking Bad" when Walt wouldn't stop till they got the fly! haha.

Phil, I was away for most of the year.

What company or sponsor are you associated with on the board? I am sort of "untanned" at the moment. lol.

What company or sponsor are you associated with on the board? I am sort of "untanned" at the moment. lol.

Not to butt in JT, but i thought i could help you out=-) PHIL is Ergopep. I am using their mt2 and it is 'off da hook':D I am honestly not even sure what that means, i ehard some kids around the neighborhood saying it the other day!LMAO

There are licensed rHGH labs that operate out of China. Here's a clue...

If they accept WU/MG and ship to countries where its illegal to purchase rHGH, their not licensed to sell rHGH in hospitals in China. Why would they risk losing their license over selling to a country where rHGH is illegal to use... They wouldnt.

Pharm grade rHGH seems to be far superior to some of the stuff out of China at present.

That said, that lab looks in good nick and the reports on the peptides that come out of there are good. :D

Oh, heck, you aren't butting in!

Not to butt in JT, but i thought i could help you out=-) PHIL is Ergopep. I am using their mt2 and it is 'off da hook':D I am honestly not even sure what that means, i ehard some kids around the neighborhood saying it the other day!LMAO

I used some Melanotan II last year and was freaking dark. I spend a lot of time out in the sun due to the fact that I don't work in the summer and have time to goof off out at the river.

I'll get some today...thanks for the info. Stay away from those neighborhood kids, they have herpes. :D

Yes

There are licensed rHGH labs that operate out of China. Here's a clue...

If they accept WU/MG and ship to countries where its illegal to purchase rHGH, their not licensed to sell rHGH in hospitals in China. Why would they risk losing their license over selling to a country where rHGH is illegal to use... They wouldnt.

Pharm grade rHGH seems to be far superior to some of the stuff out of China at present.

That said, that lab looks in good nick and the reports on the peptides that come out of there are good. :D

Listen to this man!! I had to send them all my paperwork and tax ID numbers, LLC........to prove that I am a legit business......they will not sell to anyone but specific businesses.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity