over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peak Week officially start now!

why the hell would anyone need 50g of chicken in a meal lol
Here we go tomorrow morning pump workout then we start the load. Here is the plan.

• Day 1 loading

2 days out water 5 liter

Meal 1 (1/8 tsp pink salt)
Cream of rice 150g dry
200g rice milk
20g honey
almond butter 30g
100mg potassium gluconate
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 2: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
300g cooked white rice
50g chicken
70g pineapple
30g almond butter
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 3: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
300g cooked white rice
50g chicken
100g pineapple
10g coconutoil
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 4: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
Cream of rice 150g dry
200g rice milk
20g almond butter
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 5: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
300g cooked white rice
50g chicken
100g pineapple
10g coconutoil
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 6: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
Cream of rice 150g dry
200g rice milk
15g almond butter
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 7: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
300g cooked white rice
50g chicken
100g pineapple
10g coconutoil
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 8: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
300g cooked white rice
50g chicken
20g almond butter
Vitamin C 1g​

Still, toooo many cooks.

Im so sorry if i missed this. Im just curious whats youe bodyweight currently and your height?
You look incredible, btw. Youre going ti be ready to kill it.

As of yesterday morning were you happy with your look?

Wednesday morning ^^

sub q watery i understand its normal lots of water/salt/food but to be squishy and soft thats something new to me. Must be the all the water i am drinking 8 litrez. The subq water + very flat = soft/smooth.

Before preparing for a show, you should have minimal knowledge by reading other people's experiences about how the human body works during peak week. You've even done a show before, how did you not realize that at night you're going to look like shit after drinking tons of water and have carbs salt in your meals?

Keep in mind that you are coming from weeks without eating so much food and totally depleted, your body is going to want to trap all those carbs. And water follows carbs.

The idea of peak week is not to look good during the process, but at the end.

When do you cut out all injections or do you keep the Tren a and Mast all the way?

Currently running:

Halo 15mg ed
Winny 50mg ed
Tren a 50mg eod
Mast prop 100mg eod
Arimidex 1mg ed
It all depends on your body. Levrone used to run all gear and test through his shows. Long acting esters. So I’m told by Milos. I’ve done the same and looked great, BUT used diuretics.

Personally I’d cut all injectable’s 48 hours at latest before the show.

A plan like a plan - you don't have to post it because I know it by heart lol like all Stefan's protocols

what plan did you follow previously?
The plan everyone talking about keep everything the same. Sodium high, water high and add carbs.
As of yesterday morning were you happy with your look?

Wednesday morning ^^
Yes very lean but watery/smooth in the morning. Lets see tomorrow morning how we look.
Before preparing for a show, you should have minimal knowledge by reading other people's experiences about how the human body works during peak week. You've even done a show before, how did you not realize that at night you're going to look like shit after drinking tons of water and have carbs salt in your meals?

Keep in mind that you are coming from weeks without eating so much food and totally depleted, your body is going to want to trap all those carbs. And water follows carbs.

The idea of peak week is not to look good during the process, but at the end.
Last time i did not check so much how i look at night only in the morning but this time since i fucked it up last time i wanted to see how i look at night and morning to see what happen over night.
What you mean trap all those carbs you mean store all the carbs? well thats what normaly should happen but my body dont want store them it just burns trough them. I know its about looking good on stage not during the week. Judges cares only how you look when its time not in the gym 3 days out.

It all depends on your body. Levrone used to run all gear and test through his shows. Long acting esters. So I’m told by Milos. I’ve done the same and looked great, BUT used diuretics.

Personally I’d cut all injectable’s 48 hours at latest before the show.
yes 48 hours i was gonna do that too was my idea so not get any infection or lumps from the injection.

A plan like a plan - you don't have to post it because I know it by heart lol like all Stefan's protocols😅
I was going to say this thing looks about as cook book as they come.

What happened to the simple good old days of fish and white/jasmine rice.

@La_pantera at this point you should be taking in upwards 2 gallons of water. You’re going to have some water weight in the AM. Throw in asparagus with each meal if it’s bothering you that bad.

But be patient and trust the process. You’re headed back to where you were last show. You keep saying the opposite yet you’re on here panicking daily. 😂

Only on PM can you come on here and expect to be prepped for a show for free. Not beating up on you man, but you need to hire a good coach and stick with them.

I was going to say this thing looks about as cook book as they come.

What happened to the simple good old days of fish and white/jasmine rice.

@La_pantera at this point you should be taking in upwards 2 gallons of water. You’re going to have some water weight in the AM. Throw in asparagus with each meal if it’s bothering you that bad.

But be patient and trust the process. You’re headed back to where you were last show. You keep saying the opposite yet you’re on here panicking daily. 😂

Only on PM can you come on here and expect to be prepped for a show for free. Not beating up on you man, but you need to hire a good coach and stick with them.
Opposite why does people think i am panicking hehe just because i ask a question? I am already on more then 2 galloon 9 litre a day i write down everything in the thread so you guys can see what i am doing and if i do anything wrong just correct me.

I can pay someone to help me its about the money i am not looking for free advise. The question who will take me on now 4 days out? nobody

Opposite why does people think i am panicking hehe just because i ask a question? I am already on more then 2 galloon 9 litre a day i write down everything in the thread so you guys can see what i am doing and if i do anything wrong just correct me.

I can pay someone to help me its about the money i am not looking for free advise. The question who will take me on now 4 days out? nobody
I’m sure someone like @luki7788 or @Quadlife would. But in their defense and every coaches they will want a commitment as it’s their name behind it.

And I am the first to admit I hate coaching and don’t have the patience. I respect guys who can do it. 🤣

I’m sure someone like @luki7788 or @Quadlife would. But in their defense and every coaches they will want a commitment as it’s their name behind it.

And I am the first to admit I hate coaching and don’t have the patience. I respect guys who can do it. 🤣
Yes if anyone one of them can take me an and help me this last 3 days during the carb up. I am willing to pay them if its not big amount of course.

@Quadlife or @luki7788 are you willing to help me?

What you mean trap all those carbs you mean store all the carbs? well thats what normaly should happen but my body dont want store them it just burns trough them.

Your body is a sponge and absorbs everything, you look bad because of all the retention you are causing due to the high amount of water and sodium.

Sometimes carbs are simply burned because you have a very fast metabolism, other times the problem is that by going many weeks without consuming carbs, the body simply does not process. I'm not sure how to act in these scenarios, other people could give you better advice.

Your body is a sponge and absorbs everything, you look bad because of all the retention you are causing due to the high amount of water and sodium.

Sometimes carbs are simply burned because you have a very fast metabolism, other times the problem is that by going many weeks without consuming carbs, the body simply does not process. I'm not sure how to act in these scenarios, other people could give you better advice.
Thats the best advice i have heard in this thread. Your body is a sponge and absorbs everything
you look bad because of all the retention you are causing due to the high amount of water and sodium. High water high sodium is how i can have been loaded thats why not work. Ok so this plan should work better lower sodium and water. Thnx buddy 🙏

I’d hardly call his sodium high, it’s only 2000mg.

Sodium is essential for transporting and storing carbs, too little can also cause issues filling out

Everything is subjective and based on the individual at this point.

What is wrong for someone else might not be for you. Just post up your journey but dont look to be corrected.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws