over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peak Week officially start now!

Yes if anyone one of them can take me an and help me this last 3 days during the carb up. I am willing to pay them if its not big amount of course.

@Quadlife or @luki7788 are you willing to help me?
If I decided to help you at such a moment I would be the biggest fraud. bodybuilding world - it is impossible to conduct a peak week well for someone who does not know how he has prepared and you do not know at all how his body reacts to certain manipulations - for this reason you must work with a coach for at least a season (offseason + prep) so that he can get to know more or less Your body

even experienced bodybuilders make mistakes when trying to peak and it will never work out perfectly - you have to make a plan and execute it - if it is wrong, next time you will know that something needs to be changed - there is no other way and you have to learn by making mistakes - but that's what the best in bodybuilding

My advice (and I think many people will agree with me) - do the show yourself, then contact a coach and work with him throughout the next offseason and prep - you have to trust this person 100%, otherwise it won't make sense

If I decided to help you at such a moment I would be the biggest fraud. bodybuilding world - it is impossible to conduct a peak week well for someone who does not know how he has prepared and you do not know at all how his body reacts to certain manipulations - for this reason you must work with a coach for at least a season (offseason + prep) so that he can get to know more or less Your body

even experienced bodybuilders make mistakes when trying to peak and it will never work out perfectly - you have to make a plan and execute it - if it is wrong, next time you will know that something needs to be changed - there is no other way and you have to learn by making mistakes - but that's what the best in bodybuilding

My advice (and I think many people will agree with me) - do the show yourself, then contact a coach and work with him throughout the next offseason and prep - you have to trust this person 100%, otherwise it won't make sense

IMG_9175.jpeg That's all, folks!

I’d hardly call his sodium high, it’s only 2000mg.

Sodium is essential for transporting and storing carbs, too little can also cause issues filling out

I didn't read what Pantera was consuming, I wouldn't be weighing the sodium, just salting my meals as much as possible, making sure I consumed more than I usually do.

I didn't read what Pantera was consuming, I wouldn't be weighing the sodium, just salting my meals as much as possible, making sure I consumed more than I usually do.
I dont measure sodium either I just make sure to salt every meal. I find when I'm pushing water I crave salt anyways.

I dont measure sodium either I just make sure to salt every meal. I find when I'm pushing water I crave salt anyways.
Yeah only reason I’d measure is to make sure I’m getting enough personally if anything.

👍

And, in my opinion (and opinions are like ass holes, everybody has one), stay off of all social media through your prep. (No offense Big A.) They are like a ouija board . . . it fucks with your head.

Remove yourself from all outside distracting influences. Find the best coach you can afford and follow his directions 110%. Become a effin machine with only one and only one goal and a one track mind. Essentially live like a monk through your prep. Then show us the goods and they will be good. I know you can do it!

Some people may consider this extreme but that is what bodybuilding is, extreme.

I have never competed, too old for meaningful competition now but that is what I would do.

Here is a photo of last trial run 2 weeks ago after 2 highdays 1500g carbs total. Water was high and sodium was high. barely any diffrence from my eyes.

View attachment 185258
Do you know why??? Cause or you are ready or not ! If you are peeled you do not need any changes, none , zeroooo ! People say : i was holding water when truth is they were 3 weeks out. Dont get me wrong i am not trying to brag here but when i was peeled i did not made any hokus pokus tricks i was doing normal meals no water drop and my conditioning was crazy.

We're the blue Levi's underwear after the 1500 carbs?

I think your crisper and more full in the blue underwear. You were more conditioned than some of the guys that beat you and thought you could have placed a few spots higher. Keep at it, and hope you come with first place.

Did you compete yet?

Bump?????????

He did compete, I talked to him briefly. Some of y’all already know this but the lesson here imo is someone has to be “coachable” when it comes to working with a coach and achieving their best look.
Hope he didn't take the criticism too hard too personally and I think b-boy had good intentions but got lost in the translation somewhere. At some point he'll come out of his shell again no doubt.

why do you insist? leave him alone if he wants to talk about his competition I will
Since he did ask me for my help, I would like to know what he did and how it went in case he ask me in the future for help, I have his last two attempts for reference.
Is that OK with you DAD?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner