over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peak Week officially start now!

La_pantera

Registered
So here we are at the final stage last 7 days and Peak Week.

Weight:
80.2kg

Been the toughest prep ever and i have really been suffering without cheatmeals and high days he have been pushing me day after day. but what i like about him he don't do zero carb days and depletion at the end i think we already depleted enough during prep so no need to dig a bigger whole that will be hard to get out of. last week sleep been a big problem barely getting 2 hour a night and hunger in the night is so bad that i almost fell of the wagon couple times but i stayed strong and held out. last couple days i could barely sleep.

I think we have done the job to get shredded before we start the peaking process like most say if you not shredded before starting peak week it wont do anything so i hope we done the job to peel of the fat. my lower back not sure if it still fat or just water but according to my coach we are ready and its just water.

I will update with photos daily, any changes to macros, supplements and peds. It will be good for other people who wants to compete or already compete to see my journey to stage.

I appreciate all kind of feedback and tips.

Diet last 3 weeks

Protein: 250-280g
Carbs: 150g
Fat: 51g

Diet Peak Week
7-2 days out no changes (150g carbs, 250g protein, 51g fat)
2 days out Carb loading: 750g carbs, 135g protein, 71g fat
1 day out Carb loading: 730g carbs, 135g protein, 71g fat (Last meal Burger and Fries depend on how i look)

more detail exactly what food i will eat and how much i will post when we get close to the carb up days.

Cardio: No more
Training: lower intensity no depletion or any kind of that stuff.

My current cycle have been

test prop 50mg eod
Mast prop 100mg eod
Tren a 50mg eod
winny 50mg ed

My New cycle during peak week will be like this and this will be run all the way up until show.

Tren a 50mg ED
Mast prop 50mg ED
Winny 50mg ED
Proviron 100mg ED

Water loading
7 days out- 9-10 litre
6 days out - 9-10 litre
5 days out 9-10 litre
4 days out 9-10 litre
3 days out 9-10 litre
2 days out 5 litre
1 days out 3 litre

Sodium:
Keep
same normal 5g per day
2 days out 4g salt not sodium total in all meals
1 day out 4g salt not sodium total in al meals

IMG_0816.jpeg

IMG_0881.jpeg IMG_0914.jpeg IMG_0921.jpeg IMG_0938.jpeg IMG_0948.jpeg IMG_0971.jpeg IMG_0982.jpeg

Weight:
80.2kg

Been the toughest prep ever and i have really been suffering without cheatmeals and high days he have been pushing me day after day. but what i like about him he don't do zero carb days and depletion at the end i think we already depleted enough during prep so no need to dig a bigger whole that will be hard to get out of. last week sleep been a big problem barely getting 2 hour a night and hunger in the night is so bad that i almost fell of the wagon couple times but i stayed strong and held out. last couple days i could barely sleep.

I think we have done the job to get shredded before we start the peaking process like most say if you not shredded before starting peak week it wont do anything so i hope we done the job to peel of the fat. my lower back not sure if it still fat or just water but according to my coach we are ready and its just water.

I will update with photos daily, any changes to macros, supplements and peds. It will be good for other people who wants to compete or already compete to see my journey to stage.

Diet last 3 weeks

Diet Peak Week
1 day out Carb loading: 730g carbs, 135g protein, 71g fat (Last meal Burger and Fries depend on how i look)

more detail exactly what food i will eat and how much i will post when we get close to the carb up days.

test prop 50mg eod
Mast prop 100mg eod
Tren a 50mg eod
winny 50mg ed

My New cycle during peak week will be like this and this will be run all the way up until show.

Tren a 50mg ED
Mast prop 50mg ED
Winny 50mg ED
Proviron 100mg ED

Water loading
7 days out- 9-10 litre
6 days out - 9-10 litre
5 days out 9-10 litre
4 days out 9-10 litre
3 days out 9-10 litre
2 days out 5 litre
1 days out 3 litre

Sodium:
Keep
same normal 5g per day

View attachment 183823

View attachment 183824View attachment 183825
You got this man. Time to see it through. Hopefully you’re doing daily check ins now. As any plan can change by the day at this phase.

he put me on 80mcg clen a day on prep but i cant use any clen not even 20mcg
locks my whole body up.
Lots of taurine should solve that as in grams. But 20mcg of real pharma clen goes a long ways.

You are ready man , that seems like a solid protocol to make sure you are peeled and don't spill over.

I assume AM and PM check ins will dictate any changes.

Nice to see a sensible cycle for a changes.

At this point just pose and pose and pose so it automatic

Glutes are out, the quads are no skin, the abd... it is likely that your lower back has almost no fat.

Regarding your pose, turn a little more in the ST.. By the way, it seems like your best shot.

Glutes are out, the quads are no skin, the abd... it is likely that your lower back has almost no fat.

Regarding your pose, turn a little more in the ST.. By the way, it seems like your best shot.

So you think i am fully peeled and the peaking will get me drier and tighter? Feels like lower back still have some fat but could be water i not good at that.

ST you mean side triceps pose?

Day 1 water load done feel like a blue whale 🐳
lets see how we look tomorrow morning.

So you think i am fully peeled and the peaking will get me drier and tighter? Feels like lower back still have some fat but could be water i not good at that.

ST you mean side triceps pose?

Day 1 water load done feel like a blue whale 🐳
lets see how we look tomorrow morning.

You look extremely flat, so the load should give you a better, harder and bigger look.

Side triceps, right.

I also like the front double biceps without crushing your abs, try doing it that way.

You look extremely flat, so the load should give you a better, harder and bigger look.

Side triceps, right.

I also like the front double biceps without crushing your abs, try doing it that way.
aha ok the carbs will tighten me up lets just hope its enough to fill me up 750g x 2 days seems low but will see.

ok will try do that tomorrow withour crushing abs. 😉

Side triceps, right.

Yes i feel extremly flat and kind of soft like there is no pop to the muscle.

Trust the process, whether you have a coach or not.

If the carb load is insufficient, increases the quantities for the next show, but its better to fall short than to go overboard.

aha ok the carbs will tighten me up lets just hope its enough to fill me up 750g x 2 days seems low but will see.

ok will try do that tomorrow withour crushing abs. 😉
Wait until you eat those 750g with only enough water to push the glycogen into the muscle. Lol they won’t seem so low after the show trust me. The key is to fill out, not spill over. 😊

Weight:
80.2kg

Diet last 3 weeks

Diet Peak Week

test prop 50mg eod
Mast prop 100mg eod
Tren a 50mg eod
winny 50mg ed

Tren a 50mg ED
Mast prop 50mg ED
Winny 50mg ED
Proviron 100mg ED

Water loading
7 days out- 9-10 litre
6 days out - 9-10 litre
5 days out 9-10 litre
4 days out 9-10 litre
3 days out 9-10 litre
2 days out 5 litre
1 days out 3 litre

Sodium:
Keep
same normal 5g per day

View attachment 183823

View attachment 183824View attachment 183825View attachment 183826View attachment 183827View attachment 183828View attachment 183829View attachment 183830
Great work brother! You’ll do fine - don’t stray from your plan.

Morning boys
Check in morning photos 6 days out
weight is up little 81.1kg from the water load normal.

Got a good 8 hour sleep yesterday thank god 0.5mg xanax helped nock me out 🙏 staying up all night and staring is the worst feeling ever 😩

diet is same everything is same nothing changed today.

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1288.jpeg IMG_1268.jpeg IMG_1255.jpeg IMG_1242.jpeg IMG_1203.jpeg IMG_1225.jpeg IMG_1200.jpeg IMG_1117.jpeg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws